Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Why Are Nigerian Girls Like This: Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Nigerian Girls Like This: Pictures (1213 Views)

Peter Obituary Will Not Sleep Tonight After Seeing This Pictures / Orakwue Arinze: 60 Per Cent Of Hawkers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls / Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Girls Like This: Pictures by akwabassey: 11:56am On Apr 10, 2023
This girl has refused to respond to my chats since 2022. Each time I send message, she will read it and ignore me.

But I decided to try another method. I asked her to send her account, that was the first time she started responding to my chats. Why are some Nigerian women like this?

Please nairalanders, please advise me on what to do now

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Like This: Pictures by Wodu89: 11:57am On Apr 10, 2023
Two whiners cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Like This: Pictures by SHIVA001: 12:01pm On Apr 10, 2023
Women are always on the Receiving end, either you sweating on top of their overused kushy or sweating hard to get money and giving it to them. They are always at the receiving end.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Like This: Pictures by Beebah321(f): 12:15pm On Apr 10, 2023
I hope say u no send her money. undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Like This: Pictures by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 10, 2023
Someone else is in the picture.Leave her alone.Or if you want to do a philanthropist,go ahead.But have you help your siblings too?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Like This: Pictures by LivingSage: 12:37pm On Apr 10, 2023
You're trying to preserve her privacy by covering her face but you leave her account number angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Like This: Pictures by tsdarkside(m): 12:42pm On Apr 10, 2023
are you daft or what....??
na on facebook you wan know woman....??

women are everywhere and you need facebook....
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Like This: Pictures by Cholls(m): 1:08pm On Apr 10, 2023
tsdarkside:
are you daft or what....??
na on facebook you wan know woman....??

women are everywhere and you need facebook....

my brothers and sisters see brother wey mumu. Save your unsolicited advice, the young man doesn't need it
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Like This: Pictures by tsdarkside(m): 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2023
Cholls:
my brothers and sisters see brother wey mumu. Save your unsolicited advice, the young man doesn't need it

weak assss softies....facebook you dey look for women....

(1) (Reply)

May 29 - Enemies Of Nigeria Still Pushing For Inauguration / Newly Upgraded Iga Idunganran Primary Healthcare Center, Lagos Island. / BVAS: Tinubu’s Lawyers Question FCT Pos Over Non-transmission Of Results To IREV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.