Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? (7554 Views)

Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances / Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos / Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by PrinceOfLagos: 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2021
I bumped into this recent pictures of Tinubu (the first picture) and I was like "what tha fuc*k

This man should be close to his 90's, he looks unfit and yet wants to be president.

So my fellow Nigerians, will you vote for Tinubu after seeing this recent pictures of him?

Lalasticlala

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by Kdon2: 8:53pm On Jun 16, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I bumped into this recent pictures of Tinubu (the first picture) and I was like "what tha fuc*k

This man should be close to his 90's and he wants to be president ?
God forbids.

You may die before him if you don't know. Watch your statement.

12 Likes

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

God forbids.

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by Oharina(m): 9:29pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ancient of days... As old as u are... As old as u are... You will never rule.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by RichBoy247: 9:34pm On Jun 16, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

God forbids.

Post picture of your darling father, let's compare and contrast

9 Likes

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 16, 2021
RichBoy247:

Maybe him ?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by Ekpeitit(m): 9:54pm On Jun 16, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

God forbids.
Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by Richwallet: 12:02am On Jun 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

God forbids.

Your Highness

Nigeria has too many youths that need inspiring and too much infrastructure that needs to be built to put an old man in the presidential seat. The president must be able to speak with youths and get them galvanized to get up and build Nigeria. There is too much work to be done and an old man just won't have the stamina. A senior citizen president will not be able to keep up with who is running the country so alot of ministers would be acting independent under his watch. This will be a ripe environment for more corruption in an already corrupt government. Nigeria is a robust nation with alot of things going on and mediation needed to resolve conflicts so follow the words of the Bible. Young men for war and old men for counsel. Right now Nigeria needs a warrior president.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by Karlovych: 12:03am On Jun 17, 2021
grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by Asgard73: 6:48am On Jun 17, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Your vote doesn't count because you and your entire tribe are second hand citizens. Votes from your zone will be thrown on the dust bin. Remember you said the same thing about Buhari?
Votes from the Biafra zone will be only 5%.
It is the South South that will decide who will be president not the zone of armed robbers. You will be busy doing armed robbery while the election will be going on.
Same noise

Next!

5 Likes

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by Monogamy: 6:49am On Jun 17, 2021
He who God bless, anyone trying to bring them down is only attracting thunder

1 Like

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by Asgard73: 6:51am On Jun 17, 2021
Yes Yoruba people will vote for him

3 Likes

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by Seniorwriter(m): 7:07am On Jun 17, 2021
@OP why not use a more interactive heading or topic so it can come out and look presentable as this can be a FrontPage material for opinion and sensitization as a thread to NL members to discuss on Governance and the suitable approach to getting the country led by YOUNG Visionary Leaders.
PrinceOfLagos:

God forbids.
Reading comments by some people about your opinion (though you need to change the heading in my opinion) shows we have a long way to go as per reorienting youths on the ills of voting OLD senile corrupt leaders whom are nothing but just power & wealth greedy.
I'll make more comments if this makes FrontPage.
Howbeit I wonder how some persons feel that old persons like BAT and his likes can plan for a future when he is already old and have little or nothing to get from such future.
The youths must wake up and realize that only a Visionary Youth can create good futuristic approach to a better Nigeria.

OneTemplate:

Lol. This is why people like you are even more dangerous and offensive than the OP you chided for offensive language.

With your attempt at polite language your message is still offensive. In fact very offensive that anyone with elders he loves can brand them senile merely because they are advanced in years.

Tinubu's Lagos is understudied every single day home and abroad. From the tax system of the State to its PPP success, it is crystal clear Tinubu is one of the most effective, most innovative and best solutions-provider Nigeria has ever known plus a Supreme manager of leaders.

Lagos has only gotten better and moved forward, never backwards, since Tinubu became Governor in 1999 and ensure continuity of effective leadership consolidates the success of the State to date.

No other State in Nigeria can claim similar. Not even a single one.

It is therefore amazing that you want to deploy age discrimination and possibly personal ethnocentric bias to disqualify Tinubu from a race all sound adults knows he is the best candidate for if fit and healthy and if leaders are to be judged squarely on their records as leaders.

Sorry to say it but you are really very backwards and lacking exposure if you think age has anything to do with effective leadership. Men of Tinubu's age are not prevented from leading in the best and most progressive societies of the world for a reason.

We have seen the likes of FFK, when he became a Minister, Dimeji Bankole, Yahya Bello and many others prove that being young alone does not make anyone a good leader while some of the best leaders in the world, like Angela Merkel, are of advanced years.

Obvious a wise and exposed person will simply look at the competence of candidates and not their age alone. Yet Nigerians are always condemned to think in a backward, discriminatory and illogical manner.

Your logic has no credence...youthfulness is a strong characteristics for leadership!
There is a new awakening and that is the campaign for young visionary leadership
and Nigeria has such persons in abundance than to opt for someone old who will always want to travel abroad for health treatments rather than use such resources for better policies implementations.
Your argument is your opinion and doesn't have credence going by comparison if a Young Visionary Leader is better off than an Old Leader.
Check out most of the western countries you'll find them inducting Young Nigerians into their cabinets or do you think they don't see old Nigerians they could induct too...
If you think my post is offensive because I'm of the campaign for Young Visionary Leadership then that's your own problem.
However Nigeria needs a paradigm shift from recycling same old people for governance and leadership positions...capish.
PrinceOfLagos:

This was on his arrival from medical trip abroad 2 days ago

He looks so unfit.

We don't want another medical tourist of a president to lead this country aground, so to me it's a No to Tinubu .
Exactly!
pricklewane:
If your father like go Cambridge go write this jaundice from fooliah set of Igbo. Tinubu must be president n any member from your doomed tribesmen can commit to all they want over that.

SMH @your toxic & vulgar nature...better join the new normal of campaign for Young Visionary Leadership for a better governance.

We need young visionary leaders and not these old politicians parading their clueless selves.

@Seniorwriter

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by nsiba: 7:14am On Jun 17, 2021
Kdon2:

Sharap!
Tell us how old he and stop issuing stupid threat, or are you also a criminal falsifying everything about yourself too?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by nsiba: 7:16am On Jun 17, 2021
RichBoy247:

I bet you must be 7years old

3 Likes

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 17, 2021
You guys are giving this man too much attention

Just leave him for buhari and them cabal to handle his presidency bid

The signs are all there, the osinbajo he selected is treated as an outcast messenger

The Oshomole he nominated has been driven out like a potato thief from the party and replaced with a formidable pro north buhari squad

His input in APC has been reduced to only the south west as it was in ACN

Edo no be Lagos election was referendum on him and his buddy Oshomole yet FG didn't bother influencing it for them even though they have been doing so in imo, Kano etc

Apc from Buhari to Bumi have kept saying one man can't dictate to apc when ordinarly their shouldn't even be a debate based on the collation that was formed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by PrinceOfLagos: 7:20am On Jun 17, 2021
Seniorwriter:
@OP why not use a more interactive heading or topic so it can come out and look presentable as this can be a FrontPage material for opinion and sensitization as a thread to NL members to discuss on Governance and the suitable approach to getting the country led by YOUNG Visionary Leaders.

Reading comments by some people about your opinion (though you need to change the heading in my opinion) shows we have a long way to go as per reorienting youths on the ills of voting OLD senile corrupt leaders whom are nothing but just power & wealth greedy.
I'll make more comments if this makes FrontPage.
Howbeit I wonder how some persons feel that old persons like BAT and his likes can plan for a future when he is already old and have little or nothing to get from such future.
The youths must wake up and realize that only a Visionary Youth can create good futuristic approach to a better Nigeria.

@Seniorwriter

I've changed the headline and I hope lalasticlala will push to front page .
Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

God forbids.

Of course Tinubu will never be your President because he is not interested in becoming President of Biafra.

Nnamdi Kanu will be your President in your Nation of Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by seunmsg(m): 7:27am On Jun 17, 2021
The real picture!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by PrinceOfLagos: 7:30am On Jun 17, 2021
seunmsg:
The real picture!
This was on his arrival from medical trip abroad 2 days ago

He looks so unfit.

We don't want another medical tourist of a president to lead this country aground, so to me it's a No to Tinubu .

8 Likes

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by colorsofrainbow: 7:31am On Jun 17, 2021
Kdon2:

Story!
The Nnamdi Kanu you've always wished death,have you died before him?
I understand you grevious pains seeing your 69 year old lord and saviour in such an unhealthy condition even after stealing all the trillions in this world grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by Asgard73: 7:32am On Jun 17, 2021
seunmsg:
The real picture!

You lied

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by donjahsy(m): 7:32am On Jun 17, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Your vote doesn't count because you and your entire tribe are second hand citizens. Votes from your zone will be thrown on the dust bin. Remember you said the same thing about Buhari?
It is the South South that will decide who will be president not the zone of armed robbers. You will be busy doing armed robbery while the election will be going on.
See what Sectional politics has turned you into. You wrote with heavy heart. Well thank the goodness you recognize them as Biafrans

5 Likes

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by colorsofrainbow: 7:33am On Jun 17, 2021
seunmsg:
The real picture!
We need a still picture like the one op posted not the one he had to swell while in motion coupled with the aid of the camera positioning. grin grin
We know the tricks boy

3 Likes

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by PrinceOfLagos: 7:34am On Jun 17, 2021
At the first picture, that guy stood beside him Incase he wants to fall

6 Likes

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:37am On Jun 17, 2021
Tinubu looks so unwell

He should rest

6 Likes

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by haffaze777(m): 7:40am On Jun 17, 2021
Ekpeitit:

You no go make heavengrin

1 Like

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by colorsofrainbow: 7:40am On Jun 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I've changed the headline and I hope lalasticlala will push to front page .

Just use the headline "Recent picture of APC leader,Bola Tinubu after return from France"
Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by epondudu: 7:40am On Jun 17, 2021
JAGABAN OF BORGU.
No matter what they say, no matter how much they hate you. You are the greatest leader greater than all the leaders in East dead and living.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by seunmsg(m): 7:41am On Jun 17, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

We need a still picture like the one op posted not the one he had to swell while in motion coupled with the aid of the camera positioning. grin grin
We know the tricks boy

What the OP posted is a photoshop. It is just like the one they have been posting all over the place for some time now. Photoshop and propaganda won’t win the next election. It’s going to be a contest of ideas, track record and street credibility.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by colorsofrainbow: 7:42am On Jun 17, 2021
seunmsg:

What the OP posted is a photoshop. It is just like the one they have been posting all over the place for some time now. Photoshop and propaganda won’t win the next election. It’s going to be a contest of ideas, track record and street credibility.
Yours is the Photoshop which made him swell in the picture

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Peter Obi House In London After He Lied He Has No House Abroad / Dimeji Bankole And Gbemi Saraki Having An Affair! / Saraki Begs Tinubu, Sends Ahmed To Bourdillon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.