Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

“you Should Not Expect Him To Change Anything In The Country”-jeffrey Guterman, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “you Should Not Expect Him To Change Anything In The Country”-jeffrey Guterman, (239 Views)

How I Got Free From Sickness Which I Did Not Expect / Ja Rule And His Lookalike Son, Jeffrey Atkins, Jr. At Son's Graduation / Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“you Should Not Expect Him To Change Anything In The Country”-jeffrey Guterman, by AfricanGlitz(f): 12:44pm On Apr 10, 2023
“You Should Not Expect Him To Change Anything In The Country”-Jeffrey Guterman, American Mental Health Counsellor Warns Tinubu’s Supporters

Jeffrey Guterman, a retired American mental health counsellor, has slammed supporters of Nigeria’s president-elect, Bola Tinubu.

According to him, those singing praise of the former Lagos helmsman should not expect him to change anything in the country.

The medical practitioner was reacting to the response he got from Tinubu’s supporters when he reported Tinubu as an alleged narcotics trafficker.

To read more, follow this link https://africanglitz.com/2023/04/10/you-should-not-expect-him-to-change-anything-in-the-country-jeffrey-guterman-american-mental-health-counsellor-warns-tinubus-supporters/

(1) (Reply)

4 Best Serums To Get Even Skin Tone / Is H00kup Better Than Working? Why Some Girls Prefer H00kup To Working... / Why I Don’t Have Any Baby Mama Yet – Singer, Mayorkun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.