Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Why I Don’t Have Any Baby Mama Yet – Singer, Mayorkun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Don’t Have Any Baby Mama Yet – Singer, Mayorkun (238 Views)

Anita Brown Announces She Is Single And Free From Any Baby Daddy Drama, After Be / Why I’m Not Married Yet – Singer Asa / I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Don’t Have Any Baby Mama Yet – Singer, Mayorkun by Starpotter2: 5:33pm On May 04, 2023
Adewale Mayowa Emmanuel, the singer popularly known as Mayorkun has informed fans why he does not have a baby mama.

He was asked during a question and answer session on Snapchat why he is yet to have a child out of wedlock like his peers and colleagues.

“Why you no get baby mama?” the fan quizzed.

Mayorkun said he is still lookng for the woman who will carry his child, while laughing hysterically at himself for the reply.

“I still dey find the baby mama,” the singer said before bursting out in laughter.

See the clip below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Crx9HFdNSm9/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

SOURCE https:///why-i-dont-have-any-baby-mama-yet-singer-mayorkun/

Re: Why I Don’t Have Any Baby Mama Yet – Singer, Mayorkun by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:34pm On May 04, 2023
He's trying to be extremely careful with women, to avoid the fate of his fellow artists.

(1) (Reply)

“IVD Is The Only Person I Need To Succeed As A Woman” – Blessing CEO - Video / You'll Not Celebrate Hilda If She Is A Man - Nigerian Singer Smart Ose Says / Guinness World Records - Our Records Team Is Looking Forward To Reviewing The Ev

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.