Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,761 members, 7,831,449 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

The Great Benefits Of Easter For You And Ido You Know The Great Benefits Of East - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Great Benefits Of Easter For You And Ido You Know The Great Benefits Of East (299 Views)

The Beautiful Things Of Easter / The Beautiful Things Of Easter / Deeper Life Bible Church begins Rehabilitation Of East West Road, Portharcourt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Great Benefits Of Easter For You And Ido You Know The Great Benefits Of East by AmeLonRo(m): 2:10pm On Apr 10, 2023
Do you know the great benefits of Easter for You and I? I will explain the benefits of easter to you from scriptures here now.

One of the main benefits of Easter is victory over all the negative circumstances of life.
Another is total freedom from sin.

Please watch on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peog-WU8WRI
Re: The Great Benefits Of Easter For You And Ido You Know The Great Benefits Of East by sonmvayina(m): 3:37pm On Apr 10, 2023
What did Jesus Christ/Yeshua/Yashua or whatever you want to call him accomplish with his supposed sacrifice?.

Has he brought peace to the world? NOPE!

Did he cancel death? NOPE!

Did it eradicate the diseases? NOPE!

Did he cancel out the evil? NOPE!

Has he cancelled sin? NOPE!

Did he cancel out the misery and pain? NOPE!

Did he bring back paradise? NOPE!

Has he provided us salvation? NOPE!
Instead he said it was spiritual salvation just by believing in him would have eternal life.
But you must accept him
But you must follow your rules
In such a case nothing is free as Paul’s conmands proposes (Ephesians 2:cool..
And if you have eternal life just for believing in him, why do you need to go to church?
Can't I believe without going to a church and following a pastor?
Anyway I have eternal life, it's more, many prostitutes, drunkards, homicides believe in Him and without devotees.. So if you only need to believe, what makes you different from the other believers who do bad things?
And if you need to act differently than them then 'free salvation' falls only by "grace" that Paul speaks so much.

I KEEP GOING...

Has he brought freedom to the world? NOPE!
NEAR FOUR AND A HALF CENTURIES AFTER HE ALLEGEDLY WENT TO HEAVEN, CHURCH HISTORY IS STAINED WITH BLOOD AND SLAVERY TO THOSE WHO DID NOT ACCEPT THE CHRISTIAN DOGMA.
AH BUT WITH LUTER THE EVANGELISTS APPEAR TO SAY THAT THEY HAVE THE TRUTH AND THE ROMAN CHURCH, NO.
AND THEY TEACH A FREEDOM THAT CENTURIES BEFORE PROTESTANTISM HUMANITY DID NOT LIVE.

I KEEP GOING...

Look after and protect our children? NOPE!

Do you feed honey manna to hungry children? NOPE!

Has our economic condition changed? NOPE!

Did he achieve unity and brotherhood among peoples? NOPE!

Did he really manage to make God known to the world? NOPE!

Where then is the kindness and virtue of his sacrifice?

Where is the great power of His blood and death?.
Within the imagination of human beings.

The world is from time immemorial what it is today, people are still evil, greedy, envious, pleading, murderer, cruel, barbaric, malicious, morbid, without compassion or empathy. "He came to show us with his conduct as we ought to be" and wasn't it better to annul the evil and so the problem was over? since it was the Almighty he had the power to do it, or not.
So he'd rather play the suicide master who condemns those who don't believe in him rather than snap his fingers and evil disappear with it?

On the other hand, he contradicts himself by saying that he did not come to condemn the world but to save it, but at the same time he says that if you do not believe in him, you have already been condemned?
On the other hand he said, I came not to save but the sheep of the house of Israel? Making it clear he intended not to save the world but to the Jews who believed in him. In fact, Jesus called the gentiles DOGS. He actually called them pigs. Don't throw pearls to swine.... said.

So which of these Gospels do I believe?

The truth is, this doesn't make any sense. To come to the world to boast of a few miracles of which only a few Jews came to see, of which no nation around Israel came to know about the existence of a "Savior," which he claimed to save humanity two thousand years later but could not even be known by kings of that time, nor by the poor people outside Israel of that time, or by the people who lived marginalized in territories separated from civilization at that time where that so-called messiah came to bring "love and forgiveness." A few ignorant people who followed him from his own people, limited by his own messiah who told them not to go to gentile peoples. It wasn’t only with the Roman Church that nations around Israel began to know about this “Savior message,” not before. He came into this world to then leave and leave the world in the same deplorable condition they have nothing admirable or commendable, rather I find it a joke in very bad taste.
Re: The Great Benefits Of Easter For You And Ido You Know The Great Benefits Of East by AmeLonRo(m): 4:48am On Apr 11, 2023
sonmvayina, I like your long comment. It means a lot to me.
My response is simply.
It is written that He came to His own understand His own rejected Him. But as many as receive Him, to them He gave power to become sons and daughters of God.
To enjoy many things He cane to fulfil, one must follow His principles too.
Things are different for those who are believers sir.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8PPiMlBQGA
Re: The Great Benefits Of Easter For You And Ido You Know The Great Benefits Of East by sonmvayina(m): 10:26am On Apr 11, 2023
AmeLonRo:
sonmvayina, I like your long comment. It means a lot to me.
My response is simply.
It is written that He came to His own understand His own rejected Him. But as many as receive Him, to them He gave power to become sons and daughters of God.
To enjoy many things He cane to fulfil, one must follow His principles too.
Things are different for those who are believers sir.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8PPiMlBQGA

Just like Kofi Addo wanted to become Nigerian president in 2015 and we did not allow him
He would have been a good president....people still follow his principles....

He came to his own and his own rejected him..but to them that follow his principles, they are good Nigerians...
Re: The Great Benefits Of Easter For You And Ido You Know The Great Benefits Of East by AmeLonRo(m): 8:45pm On Apr 11, 2023
Your analogy is unclear sir.

sonmvayina:

Just like Kofi Addo wanted to become Nigerian president in 2015 and we did not allow him
He would have been a good president....people still follow his principles....

He came to his own and his own rejected him..but to them that follow his principles, they are good Nigerians...
Re: The Great Benefits Of Easter For You And Ido You Know The Great Benefits Of East by sonmvayina(m): 8:49pm On Apr 11, 2023
AmeLonRo:
Your analogy is unclear sir.

I know...

I just wanted him to know that it is possible to build a fictional story around a known fact...

Like creation an unknown character as a presidential aspirants in Nigeria's election..

It does not mean it is true...
Re: The Great Benefits Of Easter For You And Ido You Know The Great Benefits Of East by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:26am On Apr 12, 2023
When God began working on His plan to save (obedient) mankind He called out one pagan called Abraham and introduced Himself to him then promised to save the entire inhabited earth through this man! Genesis 12:1-3

Because Abraham heed God's call God made a lasting covenant with this man and centuries later the descendants of Abraham were called out of Egypt under slavery. As a nation God now establish His covenant with the children of Jacob (Israel) who is the son of Isaac who is the son of Abraham.

The night God established this everlasting covenant He ordered them to kill a year old sheep or goat for the preparation of their deliverance from bondage in Egypt this became a festival to be commemorated yearly in remembrance of the freedom of God's people.

So it was exactly that date (Nisan 14) that Jesus surrendered himself to be executed for the salvation of (obedient) mankind, that's the importance of Jesus' sacrificial death.

But the problem is that Satan misled people to doing things wrongly instead of obeying Jesus' command on how to commemorate this date many religious people and groups now celebrate so many things in Jesus' name.

So the period which supposed to be for what Jesus commanded has been turned into the worship of a pagan goddess: Ishtar!

Below is the artistic impression of the goddess Ishtar worshiped around the world now called "Easter" undecided

1 Like

Re: The Great Benefits Of Easter For You And Ido You Know The Great Benefits Of East by AmeLonRo(m): 11:26am On Apr 13, 2023
I agree with you on this.
The same happens during Christmas.
But, Christians who know what they are doing know the difference and focus on Jesus Christ, the reason for the season to them.

In the society, the time for examinations in schools. Each student or course exam time may vary.

Some that are different courses but same exam time, will go abiut their exam despite others having theirs at the same time.
Each person should know what they are doing.
Re: The Great Benefits Of Easter For You And Ido You Know The Great Benefits Of East by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:39pm On Apr 13, 2023
AmeLonRo:
I agree with you on this.
The same happens during Christmas.
But, Christians who know what they are doing know the difference and focus on Jesus Christ, the reason for the season to them.

In the society, the time for examinations in schools. Each student or course exam time may vary.

Some that are different courses but same exam time, will go abiut their exam despite others having theirs at the same time.
Each person should know what they are doing.

The fault is not for individuals but false religions teaching them to observe what Jesus never commanded!
Re: The Great Benefits Of Easter For You And Ido You Know The Great Benefits Of East by AmeLonRo(m): 8:26pm On Apr 14, 2023
Do all you can to draw closer to God. use every holiday to draw closer to God.
Many use the given holidays for funny things. Real Christians use such opportunities remind themselves about God.
It is not about religion.

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Jay Israel Cries Out To Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin For Forgiveness (Photo) / Yoruba Candomblé: Brazil's Popular Religion You Know Nothing About / Why Many Women Remain Unmarried Even At 28 – Mike Bamiloye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.