Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,593 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Gunmen Open Fire On Police Patrol In Ikorodu, One Dead, Three Injured - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Open Fire On Police Patrol In Ikorodu, One Dead, Three Injured (41340 Views)

Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt APC Rally, Three Injured (Photos) / Sit-At-Home Anambra: Man Arrested For Attacking Police Patrol Team With Cutlass / Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Police Patrol In Ikorodu, One Dead, Three Injured by SenatePresdo(m): 10:15pm On Apr 10, 2023
zoedew:

Follow the trend of insecurity NSEW of Nigeria and it should soon be clear to you that the attack has IPOB written all over it. Area boys don’t do such stuff. They stay clear of the Police.

Is it just getting started?? grin grin

Winter may be coming!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Police Patrol In Ikorodu, One Dead, Three Injured by SenatePresdo(m): 10:18pm On Apr 10, 2023
2016easy2017:

Me I believe it's the IPOB they promised.
Let's keep an eye on them

Keep an eye on who?

Them dey write IPOB for face?

Better stay inside your house oooh.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Police Patrol In Ikorodu, One Dead, Three Injured by SenatePresdo(m): 10:19pm On Apr 10, 2023
Bashet:

You're describing yourself. You dey mad?

Who attack police people unprovoked and cart with their guns if not Ipob? You dey mad?

If na IPOB and so what?? You wan go fight them?

Tell your papa to stay low ooh ,if na police him be🤣🤣🤣
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Police Patrol In Ikorodu, One Dead, Three Injured by SenatePresdo(m): 10:21pm On Apr 10, 2023
arantess:

Pray for SW

They are land grabbers since you didn't have the common sense to read the article

Who dey grab whose land?
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Police Patrol In Ikorodu, One Dead, Three Injured by Jostoman: 10:35pm On Apr 10, 2023
Biafrannuke:
IPOB again
MC OLUOM boys don vex, after using them for election finish you now have to go and raid their hide out.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Police Patrol In Ikorodu, One Dead, Three Injured by zoedew: 10:42pm On Apr 10, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Is it just getting started?? grin grin

Winter may be coming!
i sincerely pray it does not start. it is an ill-wind. it will blow no one any good. the igbo will be badly hit again as it happened in the north which led to the civil war and abandoned property in rivers state they couldn't get back till date. the igbo will get more distrusted by other ethnic groups and the farther away they will be from Federal power. i sincerely hope the voice of reason will prevail. even when they get Biafra few nations would be willing to do business with them the way they are presently perceived.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Police Patrol In Ikorodu, One Dead, Three Injured by SenatePresdo(m): 10:52pm On Apr 10, 2023
zoedew:

i sincerely pray it does not start. it is an ill-wind. it will blow no one any good. the igbo will be badly hit again as it happened in the north which led to the civil war and abandoned property in rivers state they couldn't get back till date. the igbo will get more distrusted by other ethnic groups and the farther away they will be from Federal power. i sincerely hope the voice of reason will prevail. even when they get Biafra few nations would be willing to do business with them the way they are presently perceived.

Nigeria won't survive another Civil war.

And secondly, countries don't do business out of likeness.
They do business out of interest.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Police Patrol In Ikorodu, One Dead, Three Injured by John4B: 10:58pm On Apr 10, 2023
Yoruba in flames.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Police Patrol In Ikorodu, One Dead, Three Injured by olaolaking: 11:14pm On Apr 10, 2023
Mystic216:
Why are the so called liberal people k!lli!ng themselves

Watch them leave the monsters they have in their backyard to attack IPOB

Pray for Yoruba land
The liberal people will never support this the way the other side support and hail UGM. That is the difference. If they are caught, we are happy and won't begin to question why police catch them instead of catching Boko Haram
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Police Patrol In Ikorodu, One Dead, Three Injured by Zeejohnson: 11:30pm On Apr 10, 2023
Christistruth03:

Dem no born IPOB well to near Lagos

I thought IPOB was the problem of Nigeria
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Police Patrol In Ikorodu, One Dead, Three Injured by MiltonExpress(m): 11:37pm On Apr 10, 2023
God pls protect your children's.. Amen.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Police Patrol In Ikorodu, One Dead, Three Injured by zoedew: 1:07am On Apr 11, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Nigeria won't survive another Civil war.

And secondly, countries don't do business out of likeness.
They do business out of interest.
You dont exactly get my point. The word in the world of business is "attractive". As you rightly said FDI dont come to a country out of likeness unless it is an attractive business destination. By "Interest" is meant TRUST, HONOUR, SAFETY OF INVESTMENT, ROI etc.! SE (BIAFRA) as presently constituted lacks those items. As far back as 30 years ago
i was at alábà international market ojo lagos to buy a vhs video player. looked brand new. set it up at home and it showed blurry pictures. opened it up to discover cobwebs all over. it was fraudulently sold as new! that has not changed. Akunyili lost her life to the antics of the fake drugs industry czars who are largely igbo(Biafra). It is said that even amongst thieves there is honour.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Police Patrol In Ikorodu, One Dead, Three Injured by bigcasava1(m): 4:05am On Apr 11, 2023
This one na emilokan assets abi na igboho boys
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Police Patrol In Ikorodu, One Dead, Three Injured by Dozie32(m): 6:17am On Apr 11, 2023
Biafrannuke:
IPOB again

See as you de show the level of your madness
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Police Patrol In Ikorodu, One Dead, Three Injured by Sammy5413(m): 6:49am On Apr 11, 2023
Your whole generation of worms are mad, Fools of no comparison.
See how make a fool of your parents in such a manner you we now know your breed has psychological disorder. Tagging killings on ipob without proof is a sign of stupidity
Bashet:

You're describing yourself. You dey mad?

Who attack police people unprovoked and cart with their guns if not Ipob? You dey mad?
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Police Patrol In Ikorodu, One Dead, Three Injured by chrisblack1234: 8:17am On Apr 11, 2023
Hold this hundeyin responsible, you think you can talk anyow,cos you think nothing will be affect you..just watch and see..Nigeria is bigger than one man,,you can't force angry youth into something..dialogue matters..partial police man..
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Police Patrol In Ikorodu, One Dead, Three Injured by BiafranPatriot: 8:46am On Apr 11, 2023
See tears...

See Fear..

COWARDs...spits

bewla:
What you wish us will befall you first
And you shall get it double

All you see is hell and that's what you pray for others
You will see it alone
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Police Patrol In Ikorodu, One Dead, Three Injured by BiafranPatriot: 8:47am On Apr 11, 2023
Your life is worthless...and useless..spits

Adebowalay:
we will fish you out sooner than you expect...I bet my life on it.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Police Patrol In Ikorodu, One Dead, Three Injured by Primusinterpares(m): 9:03am On Apr 11, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Which Govt?

The one that couldn't do the needful in Buhari's Katsina or Zamfara? Kaduna, Benue.. name them.
So why do we have them as leaders
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Police Patrol In Ikorodu, One Dead, Three Injured by bewla(m): 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
See tears...

See Fear..

COWARDs...spits

We don't retreat and I no the surrender

I no get name so bring it on mother fucker

Son of baboon
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Police Patrol In Ikorodu, One Dead, Three Injured by Adebowalay(m): 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
Your life is worthless...and useless..spits

we've gotten 2 notable infos....this is the last post you'll smell.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Police Patrol In Ikorodu, One Dead, Three Injured by BiafranPatriot: 7:41pm On Apr 11, 2023
Your generation dia...

Notable info kee you dia...

spits on your head...spist
angry angry angry angry angry angry

Adebowalay:
we've gotten 2 notable infos....this is the last post you'll smell.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Police Patrol In Ikorodu, One Dead, Three Injured by BiafranPatriot: 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2023
This one dey cry with style... grin grin grin grin

See your weak banter ..abeg shift..muguu..spits

bewla:
We don't retreat and I no the surrender

I no get name so bring it on mother fucker

Son of baboon
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Police Patrol In Ikorodu, One Dead, Three Injured by paduzman: 9:09pm On Apr 11, 2023
Na wa o, what is Nigeria turning into abeg?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) / Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata / Buhari Dies In London!!! - METRO-UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.