Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,043 members, 7,845,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Apc Used Us And Uk To Harass Gej Government And Should Not Expect A Pat In The - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Used Us And Uk To Harass Gej Government And Should Not Expect A Pat In The (503 Views)

‘APC Used Me’ – Comedian, Mr Jollof Laments / APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna / What APC Used To Deceive Shehu Sani - Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Used Us And Uk To Harass Gej Government And Should Not Expect A Pat In The by Pepperdem88: 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2023
Remember how Rotimi Ameachi confessed how they went to Washington DC to execute the plan on how to bring down Johnathan government. When they did this ,they didn't remember that Nigeria was a sovereign nation. The results of that hatch plan with the west was Chibok girls stage kidnapping. I won't forget the joint security statement US and UK gave while collection of results and it's announcement was on going. This shows how controlled Nigeria is in the hands of the west.
Today the tables have turned and the same west is using international journalist to tweet about Tinubu drug case and APC is shouting Nigeria is a sovereign nation. They forget how they connived with the west to destroy GEJ government. Now that letters from a renown novelist is attracting the same US and UK attention,APC is crying an shouting we are a sovereign nation. Hahahah. Una never see anything! To make matters worse for Nigeria,her recent attempt to join BRICS will only get the same west deeply enteanched in the soon to come Tribunal case. You were never sovereign when you used them against a sitting government. Get ready for pay back from the same west.
Your drug master TINUBU WONT BE PRESIDENT. RIGHT THIS DOWN.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Used Us And Uk To Harass Gej Government And Should Not Expect A Pat In The by Dreal1247: 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2023
Payback time is here. They declared that if they fail, the people should reject them. Now they have failed and the people have rejected them. But they are applying every available tool including blackmailing, religious and tribal divisions to fight back. Unfortunately for them. The stolen mandate must be retrieved and restored to the rightful owner by fire by force.
Re: Apc Used Us And Uk To Harass Gej Government And Should Not Expect A Pat In The by Orfankwagh(m): 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2023
Someone was declared president elect of a country at around 4:00am with a hoax proceedings,from electronic voting that was passed into law to manual collation and some young men and women are still here thinking awkward just because their party won or tribal men and women won. When will the nigerian youths start thinking outside this lines of bigotry...
Re: Apc Used Us And Uk To Harass Gej Government And Should Not Expect A Pat In The by Emma513: 6:15pm On Apr 10, 2023
YES, OBI IS COMING
Re: Apc Used Us And Uk To Harass Gej Government And Should Not Expect A Pat In The by FalseProphet1(m): 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2023
apache4:
falseprophet is a Scammer, he's been scamming people here ... You will not go free on this one
Seun
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Dominique

This fellow who I don't know neither have I done any kind or form of business with is spamming the whole forum and telling everyone that I'm a scammer. I want you to ask him how or when I scammed him, and if he fails to show proof kindly ban him.

Since I registered this account it's only one female and two males I've chatted with outside Nairaland (WhatsApp) and I strongly believe that they can proof here that I've never discussed anything suspicious with them.

Kindly tell this hoodlum to provide proof of this allegation against me or face ban.

Thanks.
Re: Apc Used Us And Uk To Harass Gej Government And Should Not Expect A Pat In The by RighChannel: 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2023
Seun mo fi titobi Olorun oba be e, I beg you in the name of most high God, move this to front page. This is a law of karma coming upon APC
Re: Apc Used Us And Uk To Harass Gej Government And Should Not Expect A Pat In The by theredaddy: 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2023
Now the truth is unfolding and we can see people behind the Mask are 5%ter living in bitterness of 2015

BUt to anyone with a working sense, What is the body language of UK and US to the new president 🤣🤣🤣 naa by Force

even the leaked intelligence report from US system acknowledge Tinubu as president elect cheesy
Reminds me of the civil war, ojukwu tried to coerce Uk & other europe countries to support him but they refuse cheesy anything against yoruba & hausa just count UK out 🤭

(1) (Reply)

London Airport Incident: Plots Against Peter Obi Exposed — Ohanaeze / Arrest And Detention: I Unknowingly Broke The Law- Peter Obi / Tinubu/APC Supporters Are Begging Nigerians To Support Them Through SMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.