Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich (31240 Views)

Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? / I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by anungangampu: 3:35pm On Apr 26, 2023
It's called Self Sabotage... Read on it.
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Kobojunkie: 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2023
Ebonygeek:
■ You're not rich. You have no peace because your source of income is probably evil. Learn a real skill and start legit work. [b]Invite Jesus into your life. [/b]Things will change
1. Invite Jesus Christ because Jesus Christ said He came to cure the world of foolishness and find them better jobs? undecided
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Melanin80(m): 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Go will help him how exactly? Can you folks stop being vague about what exactly it is God will do for people like OP? undecided

If u have a way of helping him without God's help, pls go ahead and do so. Thanks
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Whistleoftrut: 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2023
KiNg0G:
I'm dieing deep within me every time money comes my way. Just know it's time for me to suffer throughout that week. I lodge a hotel, carry women buy drugs and start gambling on sporty bet until I'm drained financially, physically few days before I come back to my senses with not a single one naira in my account. I feel like I'm cursed to be rich with no peace of mind. But when all the money is gone, I can manage 1k and cook food, eat well, drink water...

But give me 1million. That's when my suffering start...I forget to eat or think just back to my suffering ways. I can't help it.

I have prayed to God to make me poor for life because it's yet again another suffering when money comes my way
Your case could be spiritually projected. Seek help spiritually and I assure you that your case will not be the same
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Thereishel: 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2023
KiNg0G:
I'm dieing deep within me every time money comes my way. Just know it's time for me to suffer throughout that week. I lodge a hotel, carry women buy drugs and start gambling on sporty bet until I'm drained financially, physically few days before I come back to my senses with not a single one naira in my account. I feel like I'm cursed to be rich with no peace of mind. But when all the money is gone, I can manage 1k and cook food, eat well, drink water...

But give me 1million. That's when my suffering start...I forget to eat or think just back to my suffering ways. I can't help it.

I have prayed to God to make me poor for life because it's yet again another suffering when money comes my way

Go to deeper life bible church nearest to you and get counsel. You would find rest for your soul
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Kobojunkie: 3:38pm On Apr 26, 2023
Melanin80:
■ If u have a way of helping him without God's help, pls go ahead and do so. Thanks
1. But God never said He came to help people like OP, so why are you prescribing Jesus Christ to Him in the first place? undecided
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Kobojunkie: 3:38pm On Apr 26, 2023
Thereishel:
■ Go to deeper life bible church nearest to you and get counsel. You would find rest for your soul
1. Because Deeper Life is a professional mental health counseling clinic, right? undecided
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Kingstanding: 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2023
KiNg0G:

. Just go SCOAN Prophet TB Joshua church and thank me later.
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Kobojunkie: 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2023
Whistleoftrut:
■ Your case could be spiritually projected. Seek help spiritually and I assure you that your case will not be the same
1. He admits to lacking self-control and that seems spiritual to you, how? undecided
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by ProfOkai: 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2023
Just call me. I will pray for you and that devil will be checked backed to hell. You were created to be wealthy and healthy. God bless you...09062118027
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Killerbag36: 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2023
KiNg0G:

Sad
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by shineeye1: 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2023
KiNg0G:

Employ a manager of your funds who has legal powers to control your money.
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by vickthourh(m): 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2023
Try AVAITOR... kiss
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Melanin80(m): 3:44pm On Apr 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. But God never said He came to help people like OP, so why are you prescribing Jesus Christ to Him in the first place? undecided

Lol@ "prescribing". Jesus is like a medicine for everything. Take it and be relieved and healed of every ailment. I need a thousand naira to feed. Can u help pls?
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Kobojunkie: 3:44pm On Apr 26, 2023
Kingstanding:
. Just go SCOAN Prophet TB Joshua church and thank me later.
Are you born-again? Do you have evidence that proves you are in fact born-again? undecided
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Migg: 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2023
ahnie:
Aren't the aforementioned habits he listed similar to that of fraudsters?
Yahoo Boyz?

If he really worked hard for the money...that he drops his sweat,he won't be spending it like a mole.

Check his lifestyle,then you would see m not far from the truth.
Because it's an I'll gotten money,easy come,easy go.

He knows m telling the truth.
I love this cos its likely to be true EASY COME EASY GO
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Kobojunkie: 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2023
Melanin80:
■ Lol@ "prescribing". Jesus is like a medicine for everything. Take it and be relieved and healed of every ailment. I need a thousand naira to feed. Can u help pls?
1. OMGosh! When Did Jesus Christ become like a medicine for everything when Jesus Christ instead said He was sent only to the sinners of the Lost sheep of Israel, and the Love of God which He gives only available to those who obey His teachings and commandments meaning not everything can be attributed to Him? undecided

Are you born-again? Do you have the evidence that Jesus Christ says is deposited in everyone who is born-again or is this all religion to you? undecided
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Melanin80(m): 3:47pm On Apr 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. OMGosh! When Did Jesus Christ become like a medicine for everything when Jesus Christ instead said He was sent only to the sinners of the Lost sheep of Israel, and the Love of God which He gives only available to those who obey His teachings and commandments meaning not everything can be attributed to Him? undecided

Could u pls oblige my request?
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by isabi2lof: 3:47pm On Apr 26, 2023
You lack self discipline , abeg show me how you dey take see money at least I go no wetin to do with the money , help a sister in dire need. embarassed
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Kobojunkie: 3:47pm On Apr 26, 2023
Melanin80:
■ Could u pls oblige my request?
1. I don't have any to give, sorry, but back to the issue. Why are you prescribing Jesus Christ as medicine for all when He never said He is any such? undecided
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by DonClericuzo: 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2023
Nazgul:
What you need is discipline not deliverance. If you were in Europe or America you'd be advised to see a therapist not a pastor.

My advice...change your cycle of friends, change they way you think, identify your goals and use that money to work towards achieving them, dream big, life doesn't end beneath the skirt of a woman, look for a responsible mentor that would be ever ready to motivate you back on track whenever you feel you're going astray.

In Europe and America, where you people always cite as examples, these so called professional therapists have not been able to help them, after several sessions with these therapists, the victims still end up with suicide. Europe and America have more of these kinds of problems than any part of the world.
Why are these therapists not helping them?
What this guy need is a good pastor.
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Migg: 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Invite Jesus Christ because Jesus Christ said He came to cure the world of foolishness and find them better jobs? undecided
Not like dat guy,having christ will find u that discipline u lack but that's if ur serious
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Kobojunkie: 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2023
Migg:
■ Not like dat guy,having christ will find u that discipline u lack but that's if ur serious
1. Where in scripture did Jesus Christ in fact say this which you claim? You folks seem to believe in a lot of things that Jesus Christ never said, how come? undecided
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Melanin80(m): 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I don't have any to give, sorry, but back to the issue. Why are you prescribing Jesus Christ as medicine for all when He never said He is any such? undecided

I'm sorry too
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Kobojunkie: 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2023
Melanin80:
■ I'm sorry too
1. Please stop lying to people using the name of God. Jesus Christ never said any of what you claim, so I see no reason why you would sanely turn to use His name in perpetrating those lies to deceive OP with. undecided
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Salvation2: 3:54pm On Apr 26, 2023
KiNg0G:

Jesus Christ can heal u completely. Join us on the first Sunday of next month and ur deliverance will be done. I will also advise u on how to change for the best.
Call or chat me.

Shalom!!!

Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Kubin: 3:54pm On Apr 26, 2023
Bro na gambling spirit desame happen to me,I always get restless each time I have money,until I gamle them all,my brother na addiction may God help his people.
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Kobojunkie: 3:54pm On Apr 26, 2023
Salvation2:
■ Jesus Christ can heal u completely. Join us on the first Sunday of next month and ur deliverance will be done. I will also advise u on how to change for the best. Call or chat me. Shalom!!!
1. Jesus Christ can heal him completely from what exactly? Using his mind as he pleases? undecided
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by imustsaymymindo: 3:55pm On Apr 26, 2023
Karleb:

What you need is to open a piggyvest account. grin grin

Seconded. Safelock though.

Also, @OP, do you have life goals?

Funny enough, our addictions tells us something about how we should model our goals and the things we would love doing in life.

You are probably living everyday doing something that you do not enjoy even though it is giving you money. Hence, the escape when the means come.

Try and turn some of the benefits you derive from this pleasure to money-making avenue. Maybe you need to start your own bar or lounge.

If you don't have goals, people would use you to accomplish theirs. Please don't marry as a means to an end for these addictions, you need to get your acts together first.
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Godshand21(m): 3:56pm On Apr 26, 2023
Bro, first, it is good that you have identified that you have a problem. Second, it is good too that you believe in the power of God to have sought for deliverance. However, while prayer is good and helpful, you need a whole lot of discipline to live above, and overcome your current situation.

After you could have regained sanity and consciousness, I would recommend you get yourself a trusted financial assistant to help manage your funds properly.

I once passed through this stage as a forex and crypto trader. The difference between mine and yours is that I carried no woman neither do I take alcohol; it was purely a clear form of lack of planning and self discipline from my end at that time.

Prayer and self discipline helped me. I pray you get the help that you need.

Don't even believe that you are cursed because you are not, and know that God loves you. And try avoiding those horrible lifestyles that makes you spend unnecessarily. Keep fighting. You will win.

God bless you.
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by lexy2014: 3:58pm On Apr 26, 2023
KiNg0G:

with all the story about Hakimi in the last few weeks, somebody is still coming here to complain on how he cant manage or keep money. its either this is fiction or theres something wrong with this guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven / Mosques And Churches To Reopen In Lagos On August 7 & 9 Respectively / Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.