Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich (31213 Views)

Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? / I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Kubin: 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2023
ahnie:
Aren't the aforementioned habits he listed similar to that of fraudsters?
Yahoo Boyz?

If he really worked hard for the money...that he drops his sweat,he won't be spending it like a mole.

Check his lifestyle,then you would see m not far from the truth.
Because it's an I'll gotten money,easy come,easy go.

He knows m telling the truth.
some people still suffer to get money and waste it, haven't you see a willbaro pusher that is addicted to gambling?
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Kobojunkie: 4:04pm On Apr 26, 2023
Godshand21:
Prayer and self discipline helped me. I pray you get the help that you need. Don't even believe that you are cursed because you are not,
■ and know that God loves you.
And try avoiding those horrible lifestyles that makes you spend unnecessarily. Keep fighting. You will win. God bless you.
1. God said He does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous; the pleas/requests/petitions of the unrighteous are tainted by their sins(unholiness) and are hence an abomination to God. However, God made clear that He only answers the prayers of the righteous; He delights in granting them the desires of their hearts. For this reason, Jesus Christ urged His followers to seek first the Kingdom of God — holiness —, and God's righteousness, in order that all these things — the benefits and blessings of the Kingdom of God— can be added onto them. OP is unrighteous, what do you think his prayers will yield for him at this point? undecided

2. God says His Love is only given to those who obey His teachings and commandments in Jesus Christ so how can you tell OP that God loves Him when God never said that - John 15 vs 9 - 11? undecided
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Dynamicbliss: 4:04pm On Apr 26, 2023
See a therapist immediately
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Migg: 4:06pm On Apr 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Where in scripture did Jesus Christ in fact say this which you claim? You folks seem to believe in a lot of things that Jesus Christ never said, how come? undecided
Our apostle paul is a very good example because when he met Jesus on his way to damascus it was recorded that his past life [i.e persecuting christian] ended at dat spot so if the owner of this post is to repent he also will change his lifestyle THAT'S IF THE PERSON IS SERIOUS
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Whistleoftrut: 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. He admits to lacking self-control and that seems spiritual to you, how? undecided
You don't get the drift. Some persons have been manipulated spiritually to be wasteful and never amount to anything in life. There are very many cases like that.
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Kobojunkie: 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2023
Migg:
■ Our apostle paul is a very good example because when he met Jesus on his way to damascus it was recorded that his past life [i.e persecuting christian] ended at dat spot so if the owner of this post is to repent he also will change his lifestyle THAT'S IF THE PERSON IS SERIOUS
1. Where exactly is it recorded that Paul's past life automagically ended without Paul's very own efforts — self-discipline and self-control —as you claim? A quick read through even the shortest of Paul's epistles reveals that Paul adopted a regimen of strict self-discipline and self-control as he himself taught that others do the same in order to hold on to what they had in Jesus Christ. So, I guess I should ask why you ignore all of that. undecided
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Kobojunkie: 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
Whistleoftrut:
■ You don't get the drift. Some persons have been manipulated spiritually to be wasteful and never amount to anything in life. There are very many cases like that.
1. Manipulated by whom? What evidence do you have of this manipulation which you claim? How do we know you yourself have not been manipulated by persons into making this outrageous claims without evidence? undecided
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by AngelicBeing: 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2023
sharpwriter:

Don't pray to God to make you poor... There's always a solution to every problem.

However, I saw your signature saying you love poetry! I am a poet, so instead of wasting those money on things you don't like, why not start paying me to write you poems. You will be happier and in no time get over what disturbs you!
Gbamsulotely and he can publish the poetry on Amazon and make money, next news jare cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Whistleoftrut: 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Manipulated by whom? What evidence do you have of this manipulation which you claim? How do we know you yourself have not been manipulated by persons into making this outrageous claims without evidence? undecided
You type like a naive person. I will say you have a lot to unravel about life
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Migg: 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Where exactly is it recorded that Paul's past life automagically ended without Paul's very own efforts — self-discipline and self-control —as you claim? A quick read through even the shortest of Paul's epistles reveals that Paul adopted a regimen of strict self-discipline and self-control as he himself taught that others do the same in order to hold on to what they had in Jesus Christ. So, I guess I should ask why you ignore all of that. undecided
All this things you said is true but CHRIST is first because from what you said paul lacked those virtues : self discipline...
but he met christ he discovered that those things are needed because without it you can't serve christ in truth so that now made him to strive after those virtues.
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Odidigboigbo(m): 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2023
sharpwriter:

Don't pray to God to make you poor... There's always a solution to every problem.

However, I saw your signature saying you love poetry! I am a poet, so instead of wasting those money on things you don't like, why not start paying me to write you poems. You will be happier and in no time get over what disturbs you!
Shap guy

1 Like

Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Kobojunkie: 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2023
Whistleoftrut:
■ You type like a naive person. I will say you have a lot to unravel about life
1. I am naive for requiring you to produce evidence. Aren't you instead the naive one thinking you can simply toss anything out without proof of some kind? undecided
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by grafixdon: 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2023
1. You can't be considered rich with 1m.
2. If your source of income is through gambling, the money will go the same route, except you possess some high level of discipline.
3. Your source of income is questionable. You can't make money legally and squander it anyhow want.
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Kobojunkie: 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2023
Migg:
■ All this things you said is true but CHRIST is first because from what you said paul lacked those virtues : self discipline... but he met christ he discovered that those things are needed because without it you can't serve christ in truth so that now made him to strive after those virtues.
1. I wholly disagree with you on this! Paul was already a Pharisee— a religious nutjob, sure— and discipline was already a part of his routine. That much we learn from his history. We are told that Paul had the best teacher— Gamaliel — and as such had to have had self-discipline and self-control drilled into his person. Now, after Paul met Jesus Christ, what I believe happened is that he then realized that those— self-discipline and self-control — were of equally great importance in living the life that God in fact wanted hence the reason why he hammered on this fact over and over in his letters. undecided

Think about it for a bit. It is near impossible for an undisciplined mind to live life in continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, a requirement stipulated by Jesus Christ Himself - John 8 vs 31- 36 - for those who which to seek first the Kingdom of God(holiness), and God's righteousness, in order that all these things — the benefits and blessings of the Kingdom of God — shall be added onto them. Why else do you think there exist over 2 billion badge-wearing claimants to Jesus Christ— the religion of Christianity—, yet the light of Jesus Christ remains nowhere to be seen even to this day? undecided
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by reiddecuti: 4:33pm On Apr 26, 2023
KiNg0G:
I'm dieing deep within me every time money comes my way. Just know it's time for me to suffer throughout that week. I lodge a hotel, carry women buy drugs and start gambling on sporty bet until I'm drained financially, physically few days before I come back to my senses with not a single one naira in my account. I feel like I'm cursed to be rich with no peace of mind. But when all the money is gone, I can manage 1k and cook food, eat well, drink water...

But give me 1million. That's when my suffering start...I forget to eat or think just back to my suffering ways. I can't help it.

I have prayed to God to make me poor for life because it's yet again another suffering when money comes my way

Only you can advise yourself.

But before then, there's something I've come to understand; there are two reasons that men make money;
1: To be wealthy
2: To spend and live life extravagantly.

You have to know why you want to make money.

If you're willing, there are books I'll recommend you read. There's no curse on you but ignorance. You need to liberate yourself from ignorance.
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by KiNg0G: 4:34pm On Apr 26, 2023
reiddecuti:

Only you can advise yourself.

But before then, there's something I've come to understand; there are two reasons that men make money;
1: To be wealthy
2: To spend and live life extravagantly.

You have to know why you want to make money.

If you're willing, there are books I'll recommend you read. There's no curse on you but ignorance. You need to liberate yourself from ignorance.
I'm willing
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by OmoGomesIlorin: 4:36pm On Apr 26, 2023
KiNg0G:
I'm dieing deep within me every time money comes my way. Just know it's time for me to suffer throughout that week. I lodge a hotel, carry women buy drugs and start gambling on sporty bet until I'm drained financially, physically few days before I come back to my senses with not a single one naira in my account. I feel like I'm cursed to be rich with no peace of mind. But when all the money is gone, I can manage 1k and cook food, eat well, drink water...

But give me 1million. That's when my suffering start...I forget to eat or think just back to my suffering ways. I can't help it.

I have prayed to God to make me poor for life because it's yet again another suffering when money comes my way

Go and join deeper life, i mean sincerely
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Kobojunkie: 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2023
OmoGomesIlorin:
■ Go and join deeper life, i mean sincerely
1. Will deeper life give him a job or what? undecided
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2023
Many many youths are passing through this situation.. not all of them knows what is happening to them. Thanks u identified yours, and I'm also a victim and still a victim till now and I also keep fighting it by all means... on my own situation this a problem I picked up when I was associating with bad friends. Nothing further. Bad friends. I see so many people passing through this situation. Some advices see here I have already keen in to it and still fighting till I conquer. Keep fighting. And stay away from bad friends. And most importantly pray.
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Lobotomy02: 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2023
KiNg0G:

OK.
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by OChimex: 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
What an Iyaebe sees while sleeping, you can't see it if you climb the highest mountain

That’s the point. Anyways wetin concern me. Make una continue with una spiritual brouhaha. While the rest of the world moves on and leave una behind.
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by OChimex: 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

It’s you that needs help. The OP asked for deliverance that’s why MFM was suggested.

If I ask for where to buy comdoms would you direct me to a garri seller?

So if person want commit suicide and ask for rope. U go give am naa, since na rope him ask for?

Naija which way.
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by tanimusaeedu: 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2023
I need that money ooo
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Migg: 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Let's not confvse ourselves
Do you believe that jesus answers the prayer of his children
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by ahnie: 4:46pm On Apr 26, 2023
Ejyksneh:
Idiot, I have never seen you comment anything reasonable
Why re you looking like a redreck lizard in your profile pics.

If at your age you re still dressing like Peter pan,then Nigerians need to donate you to Benin republic.
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by OmoGomesIlorin: 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Will deeper life give him a job or what? undecided
Okay, he can join Choosen or MFM if you don't want him in your church
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by ahnie: 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2023
flexyrule:
Someone said after making 1m, you're asking if he is still being fed by his girlfriend.

How many girls in Nigeria give their boyfriends 1m?
Go thru his post,then you will understand why I asked the question.

Thnks
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Pappyshoes(m): 4:51pm On Apr 26, 2023
If you truly need deliverance, please locate this church in Ibadan.
Deliverance and healing is 100% free.
Their slogan is JESUS is FREE.
Watch them on YouTube

https://youtube.com/@FAITHANDMIRACLEINTLCHURCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54gc6vRw2dY

Their contact: +234 916 000 0146

I wish you well.
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Kobojunkie: 4:51pm On Apr 26, 2023
Migg:
■ Let's not confvse ourselves. Do you believe that jesus answers the prayer of his children
1. God said that He does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous; the sins(unholiness) of the unrighteous taint their every petition/plea/request and as such they are an abomination to God. However, God does state that He answers all the prayers of the righteous; He delights in granting the righteous their hearts desires. So, if one who believes in Jesus Christ is still unrighteous, God will not answer the prayers and pleas submitted by such. For this reason, Jesus Christ urged His followers to seek first the Kingdom of God(holiness), and God's righteousness, in order that all these things— the benefits and blessings of the Kingdom of God(answers to prayers inclusive) — shall be added to one. undecided

With God, what matters is your status — Unrighteous or Righteous— and in Jesus Christ, God's righteousness, as clearly revealed throughout His Gospels requires great effort and commitment on the part of each. None of this is a cake walk, just as Paul hammered in his epistles. undecided
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Reality3080: 4:51pm On Apr 26, 2023
Dude397:
Someone please help me out with any amount to buy foodstuffs please . I'm starving seriously cry

80 61 34 74 81 Opay. Emeka. God bless
no b u dey use money take campaign for peter obi that time?

D money don finish?

Y not go meet Peter obi for money?
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Kobojunkie: 4:53pm On Apr 26, 2023
OmoGomesIlorin:
■ Okay, he can join Choosen or MFM if you don't want him in your church
1. Why join any church at all when all he needs is self-disciple and self-control? Are churches doling those out or something? undecided
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:53pm On Apr 26, 2023
OChimex:

So if person want commit suicide and ask for rope. U go give am naa, since na rope him ask for?

Naija which way.

Deliverance no be suicide nau. You need to open up your mind, believe in the spiritual (sometimes)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Of Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Child (Photos) / Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven / New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.