Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,485 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Naked Marketing Secrets: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naked Marketing Secrets: (113 Views)

Woman Goes Naked At Access Bank Due To Inability To Get Cash / Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery / Affiliate Marketing Secrets You Are Not Supposed To Know! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naked Marketing Secrets: by BigboyMindset(m): 3:49pm On Apr 10, 2023
Hi guys,

My name is Teslim and I'm a Direct Response marketer & Copywriter.

Why I created This Thread?

And my reason for creating this thread is to share insights and strategies about Sales Marketing with you all.

And I intend to do this every day for a long time to come.

But you might be thinking ,; " Bro, Why Are You Doing this?",

Maybe I have a course to sell to you hahaha.

Or I'm looking for a business to work with. That's even funny hahahaha

Who knows?

Maybe, you and I might have a chance to work together in the future. But right now, I don't think you are in the position to work with me.

(Unless you have a financial newsletter or an offer that brings you a recurrent revenue of say $10k-$50k per month)

I can't write that off. But if you don't you'll have to agree with me that this is indirectly some from of charity.

Wait, not exactly.

Let's just say:

Writing every day makes me a better writer. And sharing my knowledge helps me understand better.

And as you can see....

My reason for doing this completely SELFISH. And you should selfishly grab all that you can grab from what I'm gonna be sharing with you.

I hope. I just hope someday, the info I share with you will make you a successful person, force you to start a business and ultimately grow your business.

So finally...

My posts will be around:

Sales and Marketing
Business Growth
Healthy Lifestyle
Mindset
And Money- Making.

If these sound like things you are interested in, feel free to come here everyday to take a glimpse and feed your mind.

And like I said earlier. One post per day.

I guess this is today's post.

And the next post is tomorrow. So until then.

Stay giddy

Teslim

(1) (Reply)

Zaram's Collections / Expert Criticizes Dangote’s Claim Of $10bn Projected Savings For Nigeria / XBRL Software: A Valuable Tool For Financial Reporting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.