Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

VIDEO: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / VIDEO: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me (1738 Views)

My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With / Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children / Man Helps His Brother In Giving Birth To 3 Kids With His Wife, While He's Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me by babyvoice1990(m): 8:22pm On Apr 10, 2023

An Ibadan-based man had narrated how he caught his wife in a compromising situation with their pastor in his one bedroom rented apartment.

The man simply identified as Oluwasina Adeshina made this known on a family affairs radio programme –“Kokoro Alate” on Agidigbo 88.7fm in Ibadan.

Oluwasina noted that the pastor is the rightful owner of 4 out of the 6 children he has with his wife, adding that he has sent her packing on many occasions but refused to leave his house.

Narrating her own side of the ordeal, the woman, Alimat Adeshina, noted that she gave birth to twins twice and have a total of 6 children.

Insisting that she never gave birth to a child for the pastor, Alimat added that the pastor had written the family of her husband noting that he had at some point had affairs with her although trying to clear her out of the mess.

The then pastor of their church, Pastor Adeyele noted that the family joined his church in 2013, adding that he had affairs with her in 2014 and for the fact that the husband of the woman is good to him, he had to confess and apologise for his misdeeds.

“They gave birth to twins in 2016, and I was the one who named the children. They stopped coming to my church since around 2018 because a church was established close to them.

“I received a call in July 2022 and to my surprise, it was her husband who called telling me to come take my wife and my children.

“I called our landlord chairman and invited the husband, he noted that his wife is the one fraustrating him and they’ve sorted the grudges. He added that he married another wife last year and since she’s aware, she’s been making life a hell for him.

“In January, it got a call for an invitation from Akobo Police Station. I met the woman (Alimat) there saying that her husband had sent her parking with 6 children asking for how I could assist. I recalled the story and we were allowed to go.

“I received another call from Agidigbo Radio concerning this case again that the husband claimed that I am the father of 5 of his 6 children,” the accused pastor narrated.

Narrating his own side of the story, Oluwashina (husband) noted that his family started attending the pastor’s church in 2014 after his mother’s death.

“The case started when the pastor told me my wife reported that I don’t dress well. I accused them of extramarital affairs then and I was later told by the pastor that my wife will get pregnant and we must not abort the child.

“The pastor told us to begin a vigil together and he comes around to sleep on my bed with my wife while I sleep on the floor. The first time he came, I told my wife to come with me but insisted she’s sleeping beside the pastor.

“I caught them moaning one day while they thought I was asleep, they were having a conversation and when I confronted the pastor, he accepted but told me to save his image due to his pastoral ministry.

“He later came to my shop telling me to ensure no other person hears about the case if I want to remain alive that he would come back for his children when they clock 15.

“My wife took my case to her family house accusing me of not taking care of the children,” Oluwasina narrated

Source: https://oyoaffairs.net/video-my-pastor-slept-with-my-wife-while-i-was-asleep-her-moaning-woke-me-man-cries-out-in-ibadan/
Re: VIDEO: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 10, 2023
Wahala no dy tire social media grin grin I pity women who go close to these pastors thinking they are holy. True christianity has gone into extinction except for Jehovah witness who still uphold strong christian values. Smh

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me by suckmedownthere(f): 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2023
Am so sick of this shit...... All Nigerians are criminals, if my pastor is a Nigerian therefore my pastor is a.........

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me by jaeyking(m): 8:45pm On Apr 10, 2023
Wahala no dey tired person for social media.

What manner of news is this na
Re: VIDEO: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me by ahnie: 8:47pm On Apr 10, 2023
It's the rubber band she used in banding her touch light phone naim dey pain me.

What a wife!!!
Re: VIDEO: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me by Orfankwagh(m): 8:50pm On Apr 10, 2023
Nonsense
Re: VIDEO: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me by Blackdeewhy(m): 8:51pm On Apr 10, 2023
Wish kain wahala be dis now?
Re: VIDEO: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me by phorget(m): 8:56pm On Apr 10, 2023
Ndi church and their palaver.

Nigerians claim to be worshipping God yet the country is in disarray. God is not a God of confusion so I wonder the exact God these people claim to worship.
Re: VIDEO: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me by Wawelexy(m): 9:10pm On Apr 10, 2023
“The pastor told us to begin a vigil together and he comes around to sleep on my bed with my wife while I sleep on the floor. The first time he came, I told my wife to come with me but insisted she’s sleeping beside the pastor.

“I caught them moaning one day while they thought I was asleep, they were having a conversation and when I confronted the pastor, he accepted but told me to save his image due to his pastoral ministry.

Wetin person no go read finish from this Nairaland....
Don't even know if to blame the stupid husband, or the promiscuous wife or the dubious pastor... The matter get k-leg

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:26pm On Apr 10, 2023
When i read stories like this i can't help but wonder what the world is turning into. Why do we keep seeing sick pple that keep polluting the world with their madness? May God punish every unfaithful wife nd husband out there.
Re: VIDEO: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me by Titilayo4life: 12:09am On Apr 11, 2023
I watch the narration video and I can say that no be ordinary eyes
Re: VIDEO: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me by Westerhoffe(m): 12:56am On Apr 11, 2023
What kind of story is this?
Is the husband daft or what?
angry
Re: VIDEO: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me by gbadexy(m): 5:28am On Apr 11, 2023
All of them are mad. As in not normal.
Re: VIDEO: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me by Caramia2020(m): 5:48am On Apr 11, 2023
The man is not harsh neither smart while the pastor and the wife deserve a thorough flogging.
Re: VIDEO: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me by Flora2Sweet: 6:03am On Apr 11, 2023
Some Pastors called themselves...
Nt God....
I know an Apostle who is into yahoo... till date
Re: VIDEO: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me by Foodqueen(f): 7:03am On Apr 11, 2023
Na their way.
Re: VIDEO: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me by tiswell(m): 11:37am On Apr 11, 2023
suckmedownthere:
Am so sick of this shit...... All Nigerians are criminals, if my pastor is a Nigerian therefore my pastor is a.........
symbolic logic

(1) (Reply)

((((A Happy Mother's Day To All My Ladies In Nairaland)))) / He Is Proving Too Difficult To Control / What Is Baby Shower?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.