Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,631 members, 7,813,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case (78069 Views)

Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case / Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case / Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by Raskimonojendor: 11:11pm On Apr 10, 2023
plaindealer:
Why now?

Election don come and gone and we already have a winner according to the Nigerian constitution.

Asiwaju is the next president of Nigeria, our new commander in chief and no matter how much worthless and inconsequential and sponsored rif raf rubbish can change that.

May 29th is Asiwaju's day, stop wasting your time and find something better to do with your life.

Below is the American government having a good time with Tinuhu and laughing at your stupidity.

grin grin

Honestly, It still feels like campaign season.
Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by abbey621(m): 11:11pm On Apr 10, 2023
Oh wow Daily Loud......Remain Daily Colorado......Obimagic people will rejoice at anything grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:11pm On Apr 10, 2023
If CNN like let them post it from now till December..
Come May 29 jagaban go resume office as the president of Nigeria..
Nothing on earth can stop him.
He will rule for 8 years and then we move to the North again...
If you are not ok with this go to court or migrate to Togo..
But if you have Money to play with, just bring your money pls I want to bet oooo that nothing ,I mean no propaganda can stop Him...
Oya sope Oti looooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by Raskimonojendor: 11:11pm On Apr 10, 2023
Greggdekor007:
How come a month after losing an election, it is hard for some people to move on? So bad.
Is this how you people will wail for the next 8 years?

Well, I know most of you are paid to keep up the hate tempo. IPOB new strategy I guess.

If you have tried to put some of this effort into reporting and condemning the action of UGM and IPOB in the SE, especially the economic effect of the Monday sit-at-home. the massive migration to Lagos would have reduced,

Come May 29th, the New Sheriff will usher in a Renewed Hope for well-meaning Nigerians

A lot of Trump supporters have not moved on 3 years after grin

2 Likes

Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by Bimffo(m): 11:11pm On Apr 10, 2023
noble71:
shocked It has never been this bad! embarassed

Meanwhile sell your Pi to us at a good rate.
How much you dey buy pi. I wan buy but I no dey see good buyer.
Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by Luckysbab: 11:12pm On Apr 10, 2023
BombAttack:
For those APC and Tinubu's defenders, is time to make Billions of dollars. Tell APC and Tinubu to sue this foreign media houses for exposing Tinubu.

I know APC or Tinubu will not darešŸ˜…šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜œšŸ˜†šŸ¤Ŗ

If e sure for Tinubu he should sue them and exonorate himself šŸ˜…šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜œšŸ˜†šŸ¤Ŗ

Is been long I heard any APC supporters telling Peter Obi to go to court šŸ¤ŖšŸ˜†šŸ˜œšŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ˜…

Foreign "media house"?!

Oh dunce!
Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by criuze(m): 11:12pm On Apr 10, 2023
ideylaff:

Stockholm Syndrome all over the place.

Sad...and disheartening to see we have learnt no lessons from the past.

I haven't seen recovery anytime soon

Everyone is sick
Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by Raskimonojendor: 11:12pm On Apr 10, 2023
abbey621:
Oh wow Daily Loud......Remain Daily Colorado......Obimagic people will rejoice at anything grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by 9jaRealist: 11:12pm On Apr 10, 2023
Ireportlive:
President Olusegun Obasanjo was sentenced to life in prison for treason... He came out of Prison and became a President

President Mohammadu Buhari commited Treasonable offenses by staging a coup upstaging Democratically elected SheuShagari/ Alex Ekwueme Administration and later became President

President Clinton, President Trump and President Biden all had court cases and allegations ranging from sexual harrassment, to Fruad and Abuse of office which were settled through plea bargain and outside court settlements and they still went on to become US President

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu paid $460,000 in fine to IRS over transaction linked to a drug dealer in Chicago, and use the remaining $1,200,000 to fight for Democracy through NADECO. he is your next President

If you like wail, if you like run mad on Twitter and Nairaland, if you like go an Ibom Air Airplane to cry... Only God anointing can make you a President not social media insult

God bless Nigeria
God bless President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

May Tinubu's tenure favor you in a positive way if you never called Nigeria a Zoo

Fun fact that make some people bitter

*Gen Obasanjo (Head of State)
*Ernest Sonekan (Interim President)
*Olusegun Obasanjo (President)
*Yemi Osinbajo SAN (Acting President)
*Yemi Osinbajo SAN (Vice President)
*Bola Ahmed Tinubu (President)

Abegi, quit LYINGā€¦
Itā€™s obvious you donā€™t understand the US criminal justice system, so next time just ask.

Furthermore, Tinubu did NOT pay $460,000 in ā€œtaxesā€ to the IRSā€¦
The money was FORFEITED to the US government as proceeds of drug dealing.

Meanwhile, abegi leave ā€œGodā€ out of thisā€¦
Tinubu was entirely the result of INECā€™s ineptitude (and probably corruption).

Itā€™s said people DESERVE their leadersā€¦
Little wonder then what a morally-bankrupt and fantastically-corrupt nations ends up with.
>
Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by Ireportlive: 11:13pm On Apr 10, 2023
concho:
He will need to go to prison first to fit in

He was once remanded in prison by Abacha and got bail by Current Emir of Illorin and Buhari's current Cof Os brother Retired Justice Zulu Gambari.

Upon his bail he ran to exile
Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by Oloripelebe: 11:13pm On Apr 10, 2023
Daily Loud don smoke loud

God Bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by MrAgbako: 11:13pm On Apr 10, 2023
Newblue:
Tinubu has finally disgraced us globally

This is so heartbreaking.. May God raise a kind hearted person to assist you dear, and may divine help locate you IJN
ipob online begger and scammer.
U remember say IPOB no dey give shishi. Shsishi your ipob hatter like will now see.
Turn on your TV to see tinubu get inaugurated come 29th may
Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by SKYHIGHfx: 11:14pm On Apr 10, 2023
Now youā€™ve seen people youā€™re Arguing with? When I said stop replying these clown Una no hear šŸ˜‚ Meanwhile international community should know we didnā€™t elect this man oo I no wan wahala
$460,000 to the US 29th of May
Uberfacts Odanz Femi Adesina Bola Tinubu Don Jazzy Chicago

Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by Mcadamson: 11:14pm On Apr 10, 2023
Yes, he's the chief commander of drug traffickers. Whose tribe in Nigeria is leading in drug trafficking in Nigeria? Answer is I**o. So why the noise? Which tribe in Nigeria has the highest number of drug triffick prisoners in the whole world? answer is I**o. Then why are you crying like a baby. Allow him to rule una since he's part of you guys in crime grin grin grin
Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by Odogwuzack: 11:15pm On Apr 10, 2023
Shantyken:
An indictment is different from convictionā€

on alleged association with Chicago drug kingpins began in 2003

The controversy surrounding Tinubuā€™s alleged links to drug kingpins in Chicago first emerged in 2003, when he was campaigning for re-election as governor of Lagos State. However, the matter was seemingly put to rest by a letter from the US consulate to the then Inspector General of Police, Tafa Balogun.

The letter, dated February 4, 2003, and signed by the Legal Attache to the US consulate, Michael Bonner, stated that Tinubu had no criminal record of indictment or prosecution.

Bonner clarified that Tinubu was never charged with any drug offence, the case did not go to trial, he was never convicted, and he was never barred from entering the US.

It stated: ā€œThe FBI never charged Tinubu with any drug offence; the case did not go on trial. Tinubu was never convicted. And he was never barred from entering the US.ā€

ā€œIn relation to your letter dated February 3, 2003, reference number SR. 3000/IGPSEC/ABJ/VOL. 24/287, regarding Governor Bola Ahmed Tinubu, a record check of the Federal Bureau of Investigationā€™s (FBI) National Crime Information Center (NCIC) was conducted.

ā€œThe results of the checks were negative for any criminal arrest records, wants, or warrants for Bola Ahmed Tinubu (DOB 29 March, 1952). For information of your department, NCIC is a centralized information centre that maintains the records of every criminal arrest and conviction within the United States and its territories,ā€ it reads in part.

Igbos and other misguided Obidients are just chasing after the wind.

3 Likes

Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by Ireportlive: 11:15pm On Apr 10, 2023
9jaRealist:

Abegi, quit LYINGā€¦
Itā€™s obvious you donā€™t understand the US criminal justice system, so next time just ask.

Furthermore, Tinubu did NOT pay $460,000 in ā€œtaxesā€ to the IRSā€¦
The money was FORFEITED to the US government as proceeds of drug dealing.

Meanwhile, abegi leave ā€œGodā€ out of thisā€¦
Tinubu was entirely the result of INECā€™s ineptitude (and probably corruption).

Itā€™s said people DESERVE their leadersā€¦
Little wonder then what a morally-bankrupt and fantastically-corrupt nations ends up with.
>

You are Soo naive that you just jumped on my mention to constitute nuisance

Why don't you start by pointing the lies I told and be a man with balls to bet good amount when I provide solid evidence to back my claims
Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by Raskimonojendor: 11:15pm On Apr 10, 2023
Ireportlive:

what does an ibo man knows about Presidency

Ijaws are better in this debate

Joe Biden has many sexual harrassment and fraud allegations same as Trump, both settled out of court with a fine and still became president
This is the first time a lot of nigerians are now aware of politics. I give Peter Obi credit for that, but they still have a lot to learn.

1 Like

Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by NotoriousBiggyS: 11:16pm On Apr 10, 2023
Luckysbab:

It's you and your foolish tribesmen that hate him and that's totally your cup of tea. You can't impose the virus of hatred on the rest of us.

Am not igbo but an ijaw man
Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by Raskimonojendor: 11:16pm On Apr 10, 2023
PoliteActivist:

This is such a stupid statement and I keep seeing it.. A person who is otherwise mentally challenged can have spectacular insight in one aspect of life. Happens all the time - a mathematical wiz who is crazy, a slowpoke who can memorize long list of words, etc
Peter Obi said a mad man like the one below advised him.
Stop being smart by a half.

1 Like

Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by Ireportlive: 11:17pm On Apr 10, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

This is the first time a lot of nigerians are now aware of politics. I give Peter Obi credit for that, but they still have a lot to learn.

Truly he got some new demography to Nigerian Politics especially GenZ... But more Education is needed on what democracy is by Political parties especially LP

1 Like

Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by jubrilELsudan: 11:17pm On Apr 10, 2023
WHAT GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST

Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by Luckysbab: 11:17pm On Apr 10, 2023
NotoriousBiggyS:

Am not igbo but an ijaw man

When did I mention Igbo?

You see your life
Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by Madups(m): 11:18pm On Apr 10, 2023
Jagaban rule 8years? E be like say the juju don gum this one too.. So you belief say that vibrating machine go dey around in 4 years time?
TheATM:
Even if Al-jazeera also join them what i know is that JAGABAN will rule Nigeria for 8 years.
Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by Raskimonojendor: 11:18pm On Apr 10, 2023
Ireportlive:

Truly he got some new demography to Nigerian Politics especially GenZ... But more Education is needed on what democracy is by Political parties especially LP
True. They still have some ways to go, else a 22 year old girl like Rinu would continue be the one leading the headless mob everytime.

1 Like

Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by Ken4Christ: 11:18pm On Apr 10, 2023
It seems there are accomplices in the crime from the Americans doing the investigation. Why did they employ a bargain instead of arresting him? Is the bargain to forfeit that amount justified? It looks like bribery to me which is another crime in itself.
Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by Timmi: 11:19pm On Apr 10, 2023
politicoNG:

https://twitter.com/DailyLoud/status/1645509892961185795?t=Yysah8E9u_mL4tsSpgKy_g&s=19

Copy copy mushroom online newspaper with zero readership setup by Obizombies
Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by thunderbabs: 11:21pm On Apr 10, 2023
Generalwoodz:
Nothing will stop his swearing in. Drug or no drug

Shey you dey whine me ni? Infact if you knew what Nothing looks like, you will be worried for Agbado
Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by Raskimonojendor: 11:21pm On Apr 10, 2023
webizone:

So Nigerians should accept a druggie so that they won't feel disgrace? Lol, if oyibo wan disgrace me because of Tinubu, I will even help am sef insult Tinubu join. Na d oyibo go tire. He go know say no be everybody want am.
You called him a druggie but the US government do not see him as one.
Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by uncleade(m): 11:21pm On Apr 10, 2023
What do you expect from a set of people who takes advise from a mad man. aren't they mad themselves?
Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by mariahAngel(f): 11:22pm On Apr 10, 2023
Iyaebe, k'i si gi zaga Iyaebethegreat; what do you have to say about your "dear daddy"? undecided

God just dey start work.
Una never see anything!
Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by Kabirudeen25(m): 11:22pm On Apr 10, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Bloomberg also posted the news last July, 2022. Bloomberg is one of the biggest media houses in the US. Check the last sentence of my screenshot attachment.

Bloomberg L.P. includes a News Agency (Bloomberg News), a Global Television Network (Bloomberg Television), Websites, Radio Stations (Bloomberg Radio), subscription-only Newsletters, and two magazines: Bloomberg Businessweek and Bloomberg Markets. The company has 176 locations and nearly 20,000 employees.

All these tiny blogs like uberfact and this new one Daily Loud which is an HipHop news blog are small Fry.

Still, Tinubu would be sworn in on the 29th of May, 2023. Who God has blessed, No man can curse. grin

Chai.. Oga small tears don dey fall from your eye..lol grin
Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by kiddkash(m): 11:23pm On Apr 10, 2023
Finestgurlie:
omo we're global
We need Charles Okocha's hype man. This shiit is global now

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

Ajimobi For Burial On Friday / Adedeji Adeleke At The Burial Of Isaka Adeleke (Photo) / Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.