Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election (46577 Views)

Leaked Intelligence Report On Nigeria/niger Delta/biafra/middle Belt/west / MUST READ Leaked Intelligence Report On Nigeria/niger Delta/biafra/middle Belt / IPOB:On The Leaked Intelligence Whereabout Of Her Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by FreeStuffsNG: 9:15am On Apr 11, 2023
seunmsg:
Nothing about rigging or bribing of INEC officials.
It only existed in the imagination of the mob and their cheer leadrrs like Chimamanda. Each of them must be prosecuted!

1 Like

Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by Flamezreal(m): 9:16am On Apr 11, 2023
crixlight2:

So INEC didn’t send faulty ones to south East where your savior won with 95, 97, 86 %. You people should just accept your defeat and plan against 2027
you get it. It's hand work of Igboh as it's mentioned in the leak
Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by Enemyofpeace: 9:16am On Apr 11, 2023
I no even understand what I read.
Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by grammarian247(m): 9:18am On Apr 11, 2023
naptu2:

https://humanglemedia.com/leaked-intelligence-files-give-insights-into-u-s-tracking-of-nigerias-election/

Nigeria’s President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu casts his ballot at a polling station in Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria Feb. 25, 2023, REUTERS/Nengi Nelson.

The US sent elections observers who were on ground all through the elections. We care more about what they saw and what they are are doing with that. Not some pieces of information gotten from leaked files.

Consult me for IELTS and PTE coaching...sure plug! 08038999587
Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by Justpd: 9:20am On Apr 11, 2023
Throwback:

The above should educate those writing letters to the USA that they are just wasting their time to prevent what has already happened.

Many of them were the same religious bigot who held on to the delusion that Trump won elections and that Biden would never be sworn in.

To their shame, Biden has long become President of America and their democracy despite the unrest and insurrection at the Capitol which led to deaths, has not been termed hollow by those who suffer an inferiority complex.

Meanwhile their Lord, Trump, is fighting a criminal case that could lead to his conviction.

Who ever said Biden won't be sworn in? Or that trump won the election? Even in trump first tenure, people believed it was rigged.

You APC idiots are looking for ridiculous non existent instances to look as if you have a case, you don't.
Your principal is a criminal, and they couldn't even rig election for him neatly. Deal with it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by madridguy(m): 9:21am On Apr 11, 2023
Do you read the leaked information or just commenting?

Penguin2:
Lol!

USA followed our elections and they know who won.

No wonder Biden has refused to congratulate Pablo Escobar 🤣
Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by DanielPop(m): 9:27am On Apr 11, 2023
DISINFORMATION. REUTERS HAS NOTHING ON NIGERIA. SOME PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO USE THE US INTEL LEAK TO PASS OFF FAKE INFORMATION JUSTIFYING THEIR BRAZEN STEALING OF OUR PRESIDENTIAL ELECTORAL MANDATE. GO TO REUTERS AND CHECK FOR YOURSELF.

EVIL PEOPLE.

naptu2:

https://humanglemedia.com/leaked-intelligence-files-give-insights-into-u-s-tracking-of-nigerias-election/

Nigeria’s President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu casts his ballot at a polling station in Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria Feb. 25, 2023, REUTERS/Nengi Nelson.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by onuman: 9:29am On Apr 11, 2023
"....security services were aware of the malfunction of some of the Bimodal Voter Accreditation System (BVAS) prior to the elections."
Another reason to annull the 25th February election in Nigeria.
Electoral Act was very clear with its statement that vote results must be transmitted electronically from the BVAS to INEC iREV portal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by LeopardX: 9:29am On Apr 11, 2023
Creeper:

Because it’s psyop released by the US government itself for a peculiar motive.

It’s the classic clandestine CIA tactic - the real aim will appear in the next few weeks.
Just what i thought too.
CIA leaking its own information. 😂

1 Like

Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by traihit: 9:34am On Apr 11, 2023
ola6:
This Chimanda's letter made her look so triblistic and stupi.d. Now, the "mighty USA" that she wrote her letter to leaked this

The letter she wrote pained you?

Okay o

But a part of the same leaked files suggested that INEC deliberately used malfunctioning BVAS to conduct the election. Who then should trust the credibility of the election except the winner?

Whatever happens Sha....Nigeria must sha survive whether it is Tinubu or Obi. We don't want vultures in government.
Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by renderme: 9:34am On Apr 11, 2023
Lol! This is why I laugh when people are writing letters to the US and ICC. People dt know U more than U know urself. I once met a young expatriate when I was living in Abuja. We became fast friends and would hang out Friday nights in salamander for drinks. This guy knew Nigeria and all it's tribes like the back of his hands and we were both in our 20s.

I suspected he was working for American intelligence cos he was too ingrained and knowledgeable about Naija for someone dt was working for water aid. He told me how he lived wt a Yoruba family in Lagos and learnt Yoruba and how the man's kids, also in their 20s are his very close friends. This guy could speak Yoruba very well. Also he was currently (I mean back then) working in Abuja but was also living wt friends. First thing dt came to my mind is why is this white dude not renting a house like his colleagues but ingratiates himself in local culture. He was fun though. Good times!

Anyways fact is America knows everything about everyone. And of course they know tinubu is not a drug dealer cos they have a dossier on him, like they do on every important leader lol. This whole fiasco is only making them see how ipob and some Igbo elite are merging. it's the same 'writers' writing to them dt have been writing to them for years, just waving a different flag.
Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by Ellasure: 9:36am On Apr 11, 2023
US government and people can not, repeat can not be the guardians of elections matters world over again as they were caught rigging in the current occupants of the White house in the USA.

With several mobile ballots boxes, dead people voting in millions, illegal and undocumented immigrants voting at elections they are not familiar with contestants. USA is the capital of corrupted electoral process and processes. Voters registration and registers are deliberately corrupted. Voters machines failed on election day too and had to resort to manual voting so that certain winners can emerge.

I think one or two states in the USA still have their election results unratified ie Pennsylvania State and Georgia State from the last presidential elections.

Their published intelligence reports are often rigged with determined outcomes and selfish desires of the writers.

So, in clear conscience, USA should not be called in to remark on Nigerian presidential elections. Nigerian courts should be considered competent enough to make pronouncements. This is not and will not be the last presidential elections in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by theredaddy: 9:37am On Apr 11, 2023
seunmsg:

Lets wait for children of hate to come and interprete the english in there own english for us.
Becos anything that does not portray what they want, as to be a LIE. sometimes i wonder his Tinubu richer than Escobar, if pablo could not buy america system then how did Tinubu buy US system,

Is it only Tinubu that has money in Nigeria, why is he the only one that gets to buy everything,
Atiku,and Peter Obi are billionaires instead of nagging everytime simply out bid Tinubu tew, buy inec buy nigerians, buy foreign diplomats

I hope sen. Ekweremadu buys his way through the US court, since Tinubu did it

1 Like

Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by BENEAMATA: 9:38am On Apr 11, 2023
seunmsg:
swollen batteries ! Another evidence to tender to the tribunal .. . . . . cheesy
Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by kcnwaigbo: 9:38am On Apr 11, 2023
ShaqFu:
lmao. Another one. So there's actually no intelligence report about Tinubu rigging the election, only report that the BVAS are malfunctioning. I'm sure in the mind of many Obidients, Asiwaju is the one who made the BVAS to malfunction so he can rig. 😂🤣😅😁
How else was the elections rigged if not through sabotage of the BVAS machine
Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by madridguy(m): 9:39am On Apr 11, 2023
The noise makers will be dissappointed in the leaked documents. No mandate stealing, no rigging, just problems with some BVAS machine with stolen battery.
Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by NothingDoMe: 9:39am On Apr 11, 2023
mozes01:

English no too hard o. but because you just want rush post nonsense, you refuse to comprehend what you posted yourself.
Wahalawaha1a:
go back to primary school, you have comprehending problem

Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by odinga1of: 9:40am On Apr 11, 2023
Akunatakasi:

One mod go come push your thread to front page now despite say someone else done already post same news

You are very correct

Some monikers will just post anything and boom front page.

AcuraZEX don post this news before.
Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by Philanderboy(m): 9:40am On Apr 11, 2023
The ndi people have started it again. The children of hates and bitterness. To me they are more dangerous than the Boko Haram and other terrorist group because they normally play with you psychologically, they will play with your mind and brain in order to do their biddings.

If your father is running for a political post, they can let you forsake your father to support them inorder to reach their goal or goals.

Radicalization and extremist group are dangerous even the United States deemed and termed them dangerous. I was one of the victim of their obidients move before until I freed myself from the shackles of their extremism. They will be talking on behalf of all Nigerian, creating many accounts, impersonating, using bots and all other things.

We should start reporting them to any anti-terrorism group both locally and internationally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by ShaqFu: 9:42am On Apr 11, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

How else was the elections rigged if not through sabotage of the BVAS machine
and who sabotaged the BVAs?
Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by onuman: 9:43am On Apr 11, 2023
Throwback:

The above should educate those writing letters to the USA that they are just wasting their time to prevent what has already happened.

Many of them were the same religious bigot who held on to the delusion that Trump won elections and that Biden would never be sworn in.

To their shame, Biden has long become President of America and their democracy despite the unrest and insurrection at the Capitol which led to deaths, has not been termed hollow by those who suffer an inferiority complex.

Meanwhile their Lord, Trump, is fighting a criminal case that could lead to his conviction.

Did you read but could not understand what you read?

The document you referenced said that US Intelligence heard that INEC had confirmed Tinubu as winner.
The US Intel did not confirm Tinubu as winner.
Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by PassingShot(m): 9:43am On Apr 11, 2023
NothingDoMe:
And the capital? Tinubu got 25% in FCT?

I don't believe this crap is from the USA. Sounds more like Tinubu media write up. Even people who watched NTA knew that TInubu did not get 25% in FCT.

Common sense should tell anyone, including toddlers, that no reason to make getting 25% in Abuja a compulsion. Of course, except you are insinuating that people there are more Nigeria than the rest of us. If that were to be the case, we can as well ask Abuja residents to decide our president for us while the rest of us refrain from taking part in the presidential election.
Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by naturefellow(m): 9:44am On Apr 11, 2023
Spandau:

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg!
Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by sterlingD(m): 9:44am On Apr 11, 2023
Gentlemen and Ladies we are the season of Document leaks
Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by naturefellow(m): 9:44am On Apr 11, 2023
Spandau:

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg!
Next up... FreeStuffsNG LeoDeKing

A search doesn't turn up anything significant on the seunmsg. Either the info is incorrect, or he's irrelevant offline.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by ShaqFu: 9:45am On Apr 11, 2023
Philanderboy:
The ndi people have started it again. The children of hates and bitterness. To me they are more dangerous than the Boko Haram and other terrorist group because they normally play with you psychologically, they will play with your mind and brain in order to do their biddings.

If your father is running for a political post, they can let you forsake your father to support them inorder to reach their goal or goals.

Radicalization and extremist group are dangerous even the United States deemed and termed them dangerous. I was one of the victim of their obidients move before until I freed myself from the shackles of their extremism. They will be talking on behalf of all Nigerian, creating many accounts, impersonating, using bots and all other things.

We should start reporting them to any anti-terrorism group both locally and internationally.
all the more reason why social media should be regulated. Alot of people do things on social media and go scud free. It's now getting out if hand, this election is testament to that fact.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by shegzhkn: 9:46am On Apr 11, 2023
GloriousGbola:
only obidients think that the west does not know more about the credibility of this election than they do or that world leaders have time to read any long meandering letters from a japa writer who visit nigeria sporadically and whose sole experience in nigerian politics is a chieftaincy title
Lol, you think the election is credible and just so you know I have no political inclination.
Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by ShaqFu: 9:47am On Apr 11, 2023
PassingShot:

Common sense should tell anyone, including toddlers, that no reason to make getting 25% in Abuja a compulsion. Of course, except you are insinuating that people there are more Nigeria than the rest of us. If that were to be the case, we can as well ask Abuja residents to decide our president for us while the rest of us refrain from taking part in the presidential election.
this is exactly the repulsive mindset of Obidients. There's nothing one can say or do to ever convince them about the gift if "free will".
Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by ShaqFu: 9:48am On Apr 11, 2023
shegzhkn:

Lol, you think the election is credible and just so you know I have no political inclination.
when was the last time we had credible election in Nigeria?
Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by Spidermon: 9:55am On Apr 11, 2023
Creeper:

Because it’s psyop released by the US government itself for a peculiar motive.

It’s the classic clandestine CIA tactic - the real aim will appear in the next few weeks.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by shegzhkn: 9:56am On Apr 11, 2023
renderme:
Lol! This is why I laugh when people are writing letters to the US and ICC. People dt know U more than U know urself. I once met a young expatriate when I was living in Abuja. We became fast friends and would hang out Friday nights in salamander for drinks. This guy knew Nigeria and all it's tribes like the back of his hands and we were both in our 20s.

I suspected he was working for American intelligence cos he was too ingrained and knowledgeable about Naija for someone dt was working for water aid. He told me how he lived wt a Yoruba family in Lagos and learnt Yoruba and how the man's kids, also in their 20s are his very close friends. This guy could speak Yoruba very well. Also he was currently (I mean back then) working in Abuja but was also living wt friends. First thing dt came to my mind is why is this white dude not renting a house like his colleagues but ingratiates himself in local culture. He was fun though. Good times!

Anyways fact is America knows everything about everyone. And of course they know tinubu is not a drug dealer cos they have a dossier on him, like they do on every important leader lol. This whole fiasco is only making them see how ipob and some Igbo elite are merging. it's the same 'writers' writing to them dt have been writing to them for years, just waving a different flag.
Lol, hooking up with a random US intelligence operative (spy) and discussion things that may blow his cover, try harder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by theredaddy: 9:56am On Apr 11, 2023
Justpd:

Who ever said Biden won't be sworn in? Or that trump won the election? Even in trump first tenure, people believed it was rigged.

You APC idiots are looking for ridiculous non existent instances to look as if you have a case, you don't.
Your principal is a criminal, and they couldn't even rig election for him neatly. Deal with it

A criminal without conviction wink thats new, its being over 30yrs now and these keeps bouncing back with same verdict. how hard can it be to prove a criminal is a criminal,
Lets not forget in the last 23yrs Obasanjo, Late san Gani fawehinmi, Bode Goerge and others have awash the court with these same cases and they failed, so what exactly do some aggrieved people expect now, that laws pertinent to the case have changed or what ??
Hate make people act foolishly without knowing it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Resumes Plenary, Opts To Sit With PDP Members / FG Bans Import, Export Of All Goods At Land Borders / Kelechi Anyikude Honoured By UK Parliament, Amara Kanu Supports Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.