Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,518 members, 7,836,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election (46584 Views)

Leaked Intelligence Report On Nigeria/niger Delta/biafra/middle Belt/west / MUST READ Leaked Intelligence Report On Nigeria/niger Delta/biafra/middle Belt / IPOB:On The Leaked Intelligence Whereabout Of Her Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by theredaddy: 12:30pm On Apr 11, 2023
Cuntface:

If you're following the news, you'll know that obedients are not the only ones opposing tinubu victory

Whoelse ??

however subtract the igbos from obedient and you will hear when a pin drops

Atiku & his supporter have conducted themselves in a civil manner despite opposing Tinubu victory.

In Nigeria election history, GEJ is only presidential candidate that concealed defeated ever, and even his supporter did not agree but there is nothing they can do, some even insulted GEJ for not letting them scatter everything that is the mentality of losers in these part of the world, even jesus did not satisfy the world so who is Inec.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by InvertedHammer: 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2023
/
US and Western powers have more information on Nigeria than any of the quasi -Intelligence agencies in Nigeria. Sometimes they are the ones giving Intel to the knuckleheads in Security agencies. Who could forget how FFK and co-traitors were signing like birds to the former US ambassador to Nigeria in a leaked chat in those years? To those who abused Chimamanda Adichie, I maintain that nothing she wrote in that letter is unknown to the US government. The reason you get harassed in many airports with your green passport around the world has nothing to do with her letter. It is based on the perception of what you represent being a Nigerian.

/

1 Like

Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by Cuntface: 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2023
theredaddy:

Whoelse ??

however subtract the igbos from obedient and you will hear when a pin drops

Atiku & his supporter have conducted themselves in a civil manner despite opposing Tinubu victory.

In Nigeria election history, GEJ is only presidential candidate that concealed defeated ever, and even his supporter did not agree but there is nothing they can do, some even insulted GEJ for not letting them scatter everything that is the mentality of losers in these part of the world, even jesus did not satisfy the world so who is Inec.

The problems with you people is you don't like telling yourselves the truth.
Buhari 8 years tenure really woke the youths. This is not a tribal thing. Enlightened youths don't want to take the risk of having another geriatric in that seat, after buhari disastrous tenure.
This is not business as usual. Nigerians are tired, we don't want tinubu, it's as simple as that.
If APC love Nigerians, they would have fielded Osibanjo, and I'll tell you for free, whether igbo, youruba, hausa, nobody will be discussing all these now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by Vulcan24(m): 1:02pm On Apr 11, 2023
What is intelligent in this repetitive news I knew long time ago? These are crap information the least apparatus of us intelligence system and agencies gathered routinely!

Nigeria is a messed up country with no bright future given the crop of leaders we have! Stop deluding yourself that somebody is interested in your sordid democracy
Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by Putinofrussia: 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2023
obidient Igbos smelly' noses and red eyed faces in the thick mud grin
Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by theredaddy: 1:26pm On Apr 11, 2023
Cuntface:

Buhari 8 years tenure really woke the youths. This is not a tribal thing. Enlightened youths don't want to take the risk of having another geriatric in that seat, after buhari disastrous tenure.
This is not business as usual. Nigerians are tired, we don't want tinubu, it's as simple as that.
If APC love Nigerians, they would have fielded Osibanjo, and I'll tell you for free, whether igbo, youruba, hausa, nobody will be discussing all these now.

Are we talking about your own Truth or the Real Truth, cos as far as the Real truth is concern Buhari govt affected almost all Nigerians, some youths just took it more personal
I do tell people election is a "GAMBLE", obedient are not God, OBi is human he can either perform or disappoint but insisting that Peter Obi is infallible and super natural is one fallacy we other sane youths won't accept under any guise.
How Obedient can convince themselves and monopolize they want the best for Nigeria still beats any logical conversation, even tho i voted Tinubu based on his records it possible he disappoints or he succeed

The elections are over and people have made there choice, you can't tell APC to field Osibanjo, what was Sanwo olu crime if not that yprubas stood for him, anything afflitated to Tinubu, Igbos have always shown hatery for it, did igbos vote fashola, ambode in Lagos what was there crime.
Same people that voted against Buhari in 2015 & 2019 want us to field Osibanjo, whereas they claim APC is a disaster to Nigeria is Osibanjo not part of APC.

What record would osibanjo have use to campaign he is better than Peter OBi, even with Tinubu glaring record OBedient are rubbishing it and saying Peter Obi Adminstration has the best record in Nigeria history cheesy

1 Like

Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by Anaedo1: 1:30pm On Apr 11, 2023
renderme:
Lol! This is why I laugh when people are writing letters to the US and ICC. People dt know U more than U know urself. I once met a young expatriate when I was living in Abuja. We became fast friends and would hang out Friday nights in salamander for drinks. This guy knew Nigeria and all it's tribes like the back of his hands and we were both in our 20s.

I suspected he was working for American intelligence cos he was too ingrained and knowledgeable about Naija for someone dt was working for water aid. He told me how he lived wt a Yoruba family in Lagos and learnt Yoruba and how the man's kids, also in their 20s are his very close friends. This guy could speak Yoruba very well. Also he was currently (I mean back then) working in Abuja but was also living wt friends. First thing dt came to my mind is why is this white dude not renting a house like his colleagues but ingratiates himself in local culture. He was fun though. Good times!

Anyways fact is America knows everything about everyone. And of course they know tinubu is not a drug dealer cos they have a dossier on him, like they do on every important leader lol. This whole fiasco is only making them see how ipob and some Igbo elite are merging. it's the same 'writers' writing to them dt have been writing to them for years, just waving a different flag.

It's like your WhatsApp admin has released another one, Tinubu isn't a drug dealer..
What was the forfeited 460k dollars for?
Hahahahahahahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by Cuntface: 1:32pm On Apr 11, 2023
theredaddy:

Are we talking about your own Truth or the Real Truth, cos as far as the Real truth is concern Buhari govt affected almost all Nigerians, some youths just took it more personal
I do tell people election is a "GAMBLE", obedient are not God, OBi is human he can either perform or disappoint but insisting that Peter Obi is infallible and super natural is one fallacy we other sane youths won't accept under any guise.
How Obedient can convince themselves and monopolize they want the best for Nigeria still beats any logical conversation, even tho i voted Tinubu based on his records it possible he disappoints or he succeed

The elections are over and people have made there choice, you can't tell APC to field Osibanjo, what was Sanwo olu crime if not that yprubas stood for him, anything afflitated to Tinubu, Igbos have always shown hatery for it, did igbos vote fashola, ambode in Lagos what was there crime.
Same people that voted against Buhari in 2015 & 2019 want us to field Osibanjo, whereas they claim APC is a disaster to Nigeria is Osibanjo not part of APC.

What record would osibanjo have use to campaign he is better than Peter OBi, even with Tinubu glaring record OBedient are rubbishing it and saying Peter Obi Adminstration has the best record in Nigeria history cheesy

What is tinubu record again when you compare anambra and lagos revenues and both governors achievements?
If tinubu had an outstanding record in lagos state like you claim, how come he lost in lagos?
I've stopped engaging myself in this type of argument since I realised some of you don't like saying the truth.
Let justice take its full course. If a drug baron will rule Nigeria, then no shaking.
I'm not even in the country, and I'm not missing Nigeria for anything till you all get it right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by lailo: 1:46pm On Apr 11, 2023
NothingDoMe:
And the capital? Tinubu got 25% in FCT?

I don't believe this crap is from the USA. Sounds more like Tinubu media write up. Even people who watched NTA knew that TInubu did not get 25% in FCT.

Tinubu who did not get 25% in FCT but got the highest votes and most national spread should be stripped off his mandate but Obi who won FCT but could not have national spread and got 3rd position should be sworn in as president, even against Atiku who both got national spread and came second? Igbo must be president by first by fire, not by popular vote again? Wonders undecided
Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by MasterTeeUSA: 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2023
US is desperately looking for the leaker...they will most likely find the person but the deed is done. We need leakers in Nigeria too...Obi-Yes Daddy was a great leak. We need many more of this..this is what journalism is all about...Leak and Dump

naptu2:

https://humanglemedia.com/leaked-intelligence-files-give-insights-into-u-s-tracking-of-nigerias-election/

Nigeria’s President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu casts his ballot at a polling station in Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria Feb. 25, 2023, REUTERS/Nengi Nelson.
Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by blueAgent(m): 2:23pm On Apr 11, 2023
NothingDoMe:
And the capital? Tinubu got 25% in FCT?

I don't believe this crap is from the USA. Sounds more like Tinubu media write up. Even people who watched NTA knew that TInubu did not get 25% in FCT.

Exactly my take,Another propaganda from Fake Bishop renters, with the aim of deflecting opinions that the election was not rigged but had the challenges of faulty BVAS.

Useless party and supporters they would never escape God's punishment.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by blueAgent(m): 2:24pm On Apr 11, 2023
Cuntface:

So true.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by theredaddy: 2:48pm On Apr 11, 2023
Cuntface:

What is tinubu record again when you compare anambra and lagos revenues and both governors achievements?
If tinubu had an outstanding record in lagos state like you claim, how come he lost in lagos?
I've stopped engaging myself in this type of argument since I realised some of you don't like saying the truth.
Let justice take its full course. If a drug baron will rule Nigeria, then no shaking.
I'm not even in the country, and I'm not missing Nigeria for anything till you all get it right.

That is a very lame reputal my friend, Lagos makes more Revenue becos Tinubu implore all lagos resources to generate IR, is not lagos fault Lagos is blessed
Do you know Delta state, rivers, akwa ibom get the highest allocation ahead of Lagos, why are they not doing better than lagos

Do you know among the oil producing states, Delta, akwa ibom, rivers, edo, ondo, imo & abia at 13% deriatives get more allocation than Lagos ... is Delta better than Lagos

Do you know Ngige during is time as governor took Anambra IGR in 2003 from 800m to 7.5bn in 2006.
But Almighty infallible Peter obi took IGR from 7.5 to 8.13bn in 2014, while MR willie obaino took IGR from 8.5bn to 28bn in 2022 despite building a world class stadium and airport.

Some are quick to shout "Former capital" as tho the magic is in the name, is Nigeria not the giant of africa, how did that "title" solve our problem

Tinubu lost in lagos was purely out of hate, anger and clouded emotions, ...lagos governorship election made it clear Obedient were just sick, unreasonable and need to be quarantined.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by meobizy(f): 3:21pm On Apr 11, 2023
Useless news. The US keeps an eye on all countries. Our country does the same to those it towers over technologically. You never know when an enemy nation will decide to build nuclear capabilities and come knocking for war. Never get caught with your pants down.
Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by NothingDoMe: 3:43pm On Apr 11, 2023
lailo:

Tinubu who did not get 25% in FCT but got the highest votes and most national spread should be stripped off his mandate but Obi who won FCT but could not have national spread and got 3rd position should be sworn in as president, even against Atiku who both got national spread and came second? Igbo must be president by first by fire, not by popular vote again? Wonders undecided
Going by this, popular vote should determine who leads and not any other electon rule including a forged certificate.

Why disqualify someone who forged a certifcate when his people says they want him. Popular vote should be the only rule in elections. Happy now?
Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by Cuntface: 3:43pm On Apr 11, 2023
theredaddy:

That is a very lame reputal my friend, Lagos makes more Revenue becos Tinubu implore all lagos resources to generate IR, is not lagos fault Lagos is blessed
Do you know Delta state, rivers, akwa ibom get the highest allocation ahead of Lagos, why are they not doing better than lagos

Do you know among the oil producing states, Delta, akwa ibom, rivers, edo, ondo, imo & abia at 13% deriatives get more allocation than Lagos ... is Delta better than Lagos

Do you know Ngige during is time as governor took Anambra IGR in 2003 from 800m to 7.5bn in 2006.
But Almighty infallible Peter obi took IGR from 7.5 to 8.13bn in 2014, while MR willie obaino took IGR from 8.5bn to 28bn in 2022 despite building a world class stadium and airport.

Some are quick to shout "Former capital" as tho the magic is in the name, is Nigeria not the giant of africa, how did that "title" solve our problem

Tinubu lost in lagos was purely out of hate, anger and clouded emotions, ...lagos governorship election made it clear Obedient were just sick, unreasonable and need to be quarantined.

Tinubu lost lagos because majority of people in lagos are educated and enlightened, same as Abuja
They know the truth, they're not blinded by loyalty or bigotry
All the things tinubu supposedly achieved in lagos were years back, this tinubu is too old right now and can't perform at highest level any longer.
We clamour for Obi because out of 3 top candidates, he's the better option.
Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by Philanderboy(m): 3:46pm On Apr 11, 2023
ShaqFu:
all the more reason why social media should be regulated. Alot of people do things on social media and go scud free. It's now getting out if hand, this election is testament to that fact.

Yes my brother
I was now even given a project on terrorism and social media now
I think I've got my case study
Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by theredaddy: 4:42pm On Apr 11, 2023
Cuntface:

Tinubu lost lagos because majority of people in lagos are educated and enlightened, same as Abuja
They know the truth, they're not blinded by loyalty or bigotry
All the things tinubu supposedly achieved in lagos were years back, this tinubu is too old right now and can't perform at highest level any longer.
We clamour for Obi because out of 3 top candidates, he's the better option.

ALOL !! so a vote against Tinubu means, educated and enlightened, wow just wow!

So if Tinubu is too old at 72yrs why is Obedient/IGbos/chimamanda looking up to an 80yr old JOE BIDEN to come and cane INEC.

America ascends from a 75yrs old trump to a 80yr old Joe biden, both older than Tinubu. So are obedient more educated and enlightened than Americans cheesy since they are role model

OBedient are not blinded by bigotry but out of all the candidates, only an igbo man won 5 out of 5 states from his own region.
Obedient are not blinded by bigotry yet they suddenly prefer unknown Chinedu who is coincidentally apologetic to Biafar course, over a Sanwo olu that has virtual performance cheesy

OGA OBedient aint LOyal shit they are just bunch of fascist kids blinded by emotion & anger ojare
Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by Billmos: 4:53pm On Apr 11, 2023
Mumu report where in Nigeria did d use card reader in 2023 election ? Where is d intelligency about this uninformed report
Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by lailo: 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Going by this, popular vote should determine who leads and not any other electon rule including a forged certificate.

Why disqualify someone who forged a certifcate when his people says they want him. Popular vote should be the only rule in elections. Happy now?
Popular vote is what the law says and if Tinubu forged his certificate he would also be Disqualified based on that too. Meanwhile no court has convicted him of certificate forgery except court of obidients. U guys are already in court with all your evidences, can u just allow the court do her job instead of convicting your opponent in the court of social media.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by Freethinker87: 6:22pm On Apr 11, 2023
Total Govt sponsored revisionism. The BVAS did not malfunction, it didn't suffer power loss as a result of swolen batteries. It operated optimally during and after the election. It successfully uploaded HOR and HOA data on the day of the election but couldn't upload the Presidential election results because 2 AWS servers dedicated to IREV was deactivated at exactly 5:32 PM.

We have our proof and we'll tender it in court.
Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by seguno2: 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2023
inoki247:
Lol from everything wey I read up dere stolen Mandate no dey inside lipsrsealed undecided undecided

seunmsg:
Nothing about rigging or bribing of INEC officials.

Can this be why it was released
Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by FCA14: 2:59am On Apr 12, 2023
seunmsg:

I highlighted the key words so that you can read and understand better. Only BVAS stored in INEC headquarters in Rivers state were affected and nothing in the report suggest that the BVAS were not remedied before the election.
If you have any idea of how the law works, you will know that malfunction of a whole set of machines at a location is a big indictment on INEC. Before a testimony is given by a witness, it must be established that such witness has no record of dishonesty whatsoever, just a perception of deceit if later discovered during a cross, could render the whole testimony useless. The point is, if a whole set of bvas could malfunction in a State, what is to make us believe it did not happen in other states?
Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by Johnjustice: 8:47am On Apr 12, 2023
Datti and Obi are traitors, these men could be working with international organizations to destabilize Nigeria, their actions shows they want to throw Nigeria into violence. DSS must interrogate them.
Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by Asswipemod: 1:56am On Apr 18, 2023
naturefellow:

Next up... FreeStuffsNG LeoDeKing

A search doesn't turn up anything significant on the seunmsg. Either the info is incorrect, or he's irrelevant offline.

😆😆

1 Like

Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by harmonyglobal: 6:42am On Apr 18, 2023
Reason y America and turkey joined other countries to congratulate President elect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Batters Driver In Lagos For Sneering At Him (photo) / Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC / Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.