Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,860 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 (20585 Views)

Tinubu Hails Nigerian Governors Over Supreme Court Ruling On CBN Naira Swap / Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu / Tinubu Hails Ibrahim Imam's Appointment As New TETFUND Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by kiyosaki1(m): 10:40pm On Apr 10, 2023

Bola Tinubu, the president-elect, has celebrated Ayo Adebanjo, leader of Afenifere, a Yoruba socio-cultural group, on his 95th birthday.

In a statement issued by the campaign council of the All Progressives Congress (APC) on Monday, Tinubu commended Adebanjo for his role in the pursuit of democracy for Nigeria.

The president-elect described Adebanjo as courageous and prayed that he stays alive to witness the “dawn of a new, secure, and prosperous era in Nigeria”.

“I salute his courage over the years and the useful role he has played in ensuring that Nigeria remains a strong, united, and prosperous country,” Tinubu said.

“We pray that Almighty Allah grants Baba more years so he can witness the dawn of a new era where the hopes of our people for a better, stronger, more secure, and more prosperous Nigeria will not only be renewed but come to full realisation.

“I wish Baba Adebanjo good health, renewed strength, and, above all, continued grace of God.”

Adebanjo did not support the presidential bid of Tinubu and has continued to condemn the election that produced the APC candidate as the president-elect.

The leader of Afenifere backed Peter Obi, candidate of the Labour Party (LP) for the presidential seat, citing the “turn of the south-east to produce the president” as a reason.

TheCable had reported that Adebanjo said that Nigerians should not vote for Tinubu because he would continue the government of incompetence started by President Muhammadu Buhari.

https://www.thecable.ng/i-salute-your-courage-tinubu-hails-adebanjo-at-95/amp

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by KingKO22: 10:41pm On Apr 10, 2023
Baba no get time for our IPOB terrorist neighborhood 😀😀🤣😂

Na inauguration and selection of cabinets they our mind now make Peter Obi idiot keep paying foreign influencers for unproductive news 😂😂🤣

Less I forget, a religious war leader and IPOB terrorist leader will remains Anambra past governor in history and not Nigeria president 🤣🤣😂

290 Likes 22 Shares

Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by KingKO22: 10:48pm On Apr 10, 2023
Where are the unlettered and uncultured miscreants children of hate 😂😂🤣😀

They done go their WhatsApp group planning another news just to safe face of their principal for his Religious war and interim govt scheme 😀😀🤣

85 Likes 10 Shares

Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by EmirGold(m): 10:50pm On Apr 10, 2023
Politics without bitterness.... Jagaban, just dey continue to pepper dem.....

142 Likes 19 Shares

Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by babdap: 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2023
......class is permanent.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by FreeStuffsNG: 10:55pm On Apr 10, 2023
“We pray that Almighty Allah grants Baba more years so he can witness the dawn of a new era
The best form of revenge against your enemies is massive success
QED
check my signature for free stuffs!

131 Likes 15 Shares

Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by Xxxxtentacion2: 11:00pm On Apr 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
“We pray that Almighty Allah grants Baba more years so he can witness the dawn of a new era
QED
which new era
Even if Tinubu should perform worse than Buhari we always have f**ls like you to support him ....

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by flokii: 11:00pm On Apr 10, 2023
The saboteurs of the Yoruba race that opposed Awolowo, M.K.O and now Tinubu.. It's Igbos that will bury him when his time comes.

Awon odale buruku.

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:18pm On Apr 10, 2023
Asiwaju, never holding any grudges against his opponents and staunch critics.
Always magnanimous in victory
I’m 100% sure that Asiwaju will succeed.
You can’t just help but love him.

Not the pretentious snake with a croggy effeminate voice who sees election as religious war.
Indeed Nigeria dodged a bullet.

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by Freshtruth(m): 11:25pm On Apr 10, 2023
Assassination loading this Tunbu too wise grin Him use sense tell am say you get mind o

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by aswani(m): 11:28pm On Apr 10, 2023
I must add my voice to those admiring Tinubu for his birthday wishes to the Afenifere leader who backed Obi against him.

We certainly need this kind of magnanimity in Naija politics.

I actually only started having some serious respect for him when, after losing Lagos State to Obi, he immediately urged his supporters to stay calm and accept the fact that the loss was the beauty of politics.

Hopefully, despite his age and maybe health issues, he hasn't lost his ability to surround himself with the best people.

We might be on the cusp of an interesting and fruitful 4 years, here's hoping.

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by Tntsi: 11:28pm On Apr 10, 2023
Pls where is tinubu?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by loosecanon50(m): 11:33pm On Apr 10, 2023
From where did he salute his courage?

Who was there when he said it?

Any video to prove it?

Where is Tinubu?

Hmmm...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by Godjone(m): 11:33pm On Apr 10, 2023
Written by Firstusss kingAmu.
Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by NaughtyBrainiac: 11:35pm On Apr 10, 2023
This Jagaban is just special, a Rare Gem. No wonder God loves him.

Children of hate, are you learning?

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by datola: 12:11am On Apr 11, 2023
Tinubu is a true democrat.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by press9jatv: 8:29am On Apr 11, 2023
Happy birthday 🎂 to you baba pa Adebanjo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by ODUBEZE: 8:34am On Apr 11, 2023
Accolades to a real elder stateman

No be all these brown envelope stateman

May God bless your new age sir

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by NaijaSumigan: 9:24am On Apr 11, 2023
Hypocrisy at it's best by Tinubu. The Man never asked for Tinubu wishes, but no problem if Tinubu genuinely wishes him.

This is a proof that Baba Adebanjo had been right all through and Mr Tinubu knows.

You can't steal a mandate and expect we sane minds to support you cos we are from the same Yoruba tribe.

Mahmood is a huge shame

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by AntiChristian: 9:37am On Apr 11, 2023
There's nothing wrong in wishing your enemy well especially about the good they did in the past!

May Allah cure those who abuse that are worse in deeds than whom they abuse!
May Allah alleviate the distress of all Muslims suffering under tyrants from Palestine, Syria, Libya, etc.
May Allah guide Bola Ahmed Tinubu in disposing his affairs in the right way!
May Allah bless Nigeria!
May Allah bless me and all those who are joyful with any joyful news emanating from Nigeria/Nigerians all over the world!
May Allah denigrate and disgrace all those who are sad with any joyful news emanating from Nigeria/Nigerians all over the world!

Amin!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by sogodihno: 9:37am On Apr 11, 2023
Tinubu doesn't keep enemy, reason he always triumph over his enemy.

Yorubas will never smell Aso rock in 2023, instead let the north continue

Statement from hate filled lunatics

In less than 2 months time, what they fear most will befall them, Tinubu will rule them and their papa 😀😀.

May God continue to shame and destroy our enemy.

God bless our president BAT (GCFR)

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by Philanderboy(m): 9:38am On Apr 11, 2023
The ndi people have started it again. The children of hates and bitterness. To me they are more dangerous than the Boko Haram and other terrorist group because they normally play with you psychologically, they will play with your mind and brain in order to do their biddings.

If your father is running for a political post, they can let you forsake your father to support them inorder to reach their goal or goals.

Radicalization and extremist group are dangerous even the United States deemed and termed them dangerous. I was one of the victim of their obidients move before until I freed myself from the shackles of their extremism. They will be talking on behalf of all Nigerian, creating many accounts, impersonating, using bots and all other things.

We should start reporting them to any anti-terrorism group both locally and internationally.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by SmartPolician: 9:38am On Apr 11, 2023
The ex-druglord's PR team is doing a great job to paint him as an elder statesman. However, those who know him know that he's nowhere near that.

Dude is a known thug enabler who made money through corrupt means and has used it to buy himself presidency from Eye Neck!
Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by Sebastine1994(m): 9:38am On Apr 11, 2023
Errand boy
Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 11, 2023
No time

1 Like

Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by iampeterben(m): 9:39am On Apr 11, 2023
He is trying to play the unity card. Bringing all of them together. Make court decide on time na.
Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by atobs4real(m): 9:39am On Apr 11, 2023
Thank you our great leader with good heart

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by DonTattaglia: 9:39am On Apr 11, 2023
KingKO22:
Where are the unlettered and uncultured miscreants children of hate 😂😂🤣😀

They done go their WhatsApp group planning another news just to safe face of their principal for his Religious war and interim govt scheme 😀😀🤣

Onukwu...millipede brain

1 Like

Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by NastiLord: 9:40am On Apr 11, 2023
Sending birthday wishes to who no send you. Hehehe, there's fire on the mountain...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2015: PDP Rules Out Automatic Tickets For NASS Members / FG, EFCC Didn’t Disobey Court Order, Judge Tells Dasuki / It’s Risky For Buhari To Be Treated In Nigeria —omole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.