Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 (20597 Views)

Tinubu Hails Nigerian Governors Over Supreme Court Ruling On CBN Naira Swap / Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu / Tinubu Hails Ibrahim Imam's Appointment As New TETFUND Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by IamNat: 10:27am On Apr 11, 2023
NaijaSumigan:
Hypocrisy at it's best by Tinubu. The Man never asked for Tinubu wishes, but no problem if Tinubu genuinely wishes him.

This is a proof that Baba Adebanjo had been right all through and Mr Tinubu knows.

You can't steal a mandate and expect we sane minds to support you cos we are from the same Yoruba tribe.

Mahmood is a huge shame

You sane minds indeed.
grin grin grin
Dey play o, dey play.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by lanre9ja(m): 10:40am On Apr 11, 2023
Akuruoulo:

WE KNOW U HAVE A DIFFERENT WAY OF DEFINING BITTERNESS BECUS OF THE EVIL HOME U ARE BIRTHED FROM.

THUGGERY , TRIBALISM, KILLING AND RIGGING IS NT BITTERNESS IN UR DICTIONARY.

UR PARENTS DID AWESOME
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by Image123(m): 10:51am On Apr 11, 2023
As usual, Jagabandit is more Christian than many professing Christians who are more of an nzogbu headless mob.
Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by Believeintruth: 10:53am On Apr 11, 2023
KingKO22:
Baba no get time for our IPOB terrorist neighborhood 😀😀🤣😂

Na inauguration and selection of cabinets they our mind now make Peter Obi idiot keep paying foreign influencers for unproductive news 😂😂🤣

Less I forget, a religious war leader and IPOB terrorist leader will remains Anambra past governor in history and not Nigeria president 🤣🤣😂

You are not wise at all
Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by goody234: 10:55am On Apr 11, 2023
where is this man tinubu hiding ..show yah face make we see am ....this shows you what his presidency is going to be like ...All we will be hearing is third hand news
Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by Mubiola360: 10:58am On Apr 11, 2023
NaijaSumigan:
Hypocrisy at it's best by Tinubu. The Man never asked for Tinubu wishes, but no problem if Tinubu genuinely wishes him.

This is a proof that Baba Adebanjo had been right all through and Mr Tinubu knows.

You can't steal a mandate and expect we sane minds to support you cos we are from the same Yoruba tribe.

Mahmood is a huge shame
is like you don't know the kind of person Tinubu is, he doesn't have time for hate or grudges.
People like Fani kayode, El Rufai, Aregbe, Osinbajo ,Fayemi, presidency, etc once stabbed Tinubu at the back, yet, he still accepted them with a joyful heart. Haven't you seen a video where where Saraki ignored him at a function, yet he called him back in a friendly way.
It's a pity the media isn't nice to Tinubu, all due to him being an opposition during PDP(Obasanjo's era)
With the level of propaganda Obasanjo drafted against Tinubu, I'm sure no politicians would have survived it but Tinubu still standing tall till this very moment. God really has his back.
Think about it!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by ayoplenty: 11:00am On Apr 11, 2023
Tntsi:
Pls where is tinubu?
🙄
Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by a4cube: 11:09am On Apr 11, 2023
flokii:
The saboteurs of the Yoruba race that opposed Awolowo, M.K.O and now Tinubu.. It's Igbos that will bury him when his time comes.

Awon odale buruku.
Politics of bitterness will lead you guys no where. Respect an elder statesman. Tinubu you are fighting for don't even know you exist.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by sogodihno: 11:10am On Apr 11, 2023
NaijaSumigan:

Zero sense. Lunatic behavior from a homeless being. Parental training is seriously lacking.
I doubt you ain't a bastard child

Don't mistake me for your father, please
Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by sharone21(f): 11:16am On Apr 11, 2023
Pa is always looking good for his age ....

More life,good health, blessings and mercies of God...

More long life and prosperity too for me and my entire family... We tap into Pa's grace.
Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by RichBoy247: 11:25am On Apr 11, 2023
flokii:
The saboteurs of the Yoruba race that opposed Awolowo, M.K.O and now Tinubu.. It's Igbos that will bury him when his time comes.

Awon odale buruku.

Even out of the 12 disciples carefully selected by Jesus, there was Judas. And how did Judas end? He committed suicide
Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by merits(m): 11:36am On Apr 11, 2023
KingKO22:
Baba no get time for our IPOB terrorist neighborhood 😀😀🤣😂

Na inauguration and selection of cabinets they our mind now make Peter Obi idiot keep paying foreign influencers for unproductive news 😂😂🤣

Less I forget, a religious war leader and IPOB terrorist leader will remains Anambra past governor in history and not Nigeria president 🤣🤣😂

May 29 here I come 🫴.

Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by mechanics(m): 11:55am On Apr 11, 2023
He knows what he's saying, I love his stand.
Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by NaijaSumigan: 12:11pm On Apr 11, 2023
sogodihno:

Don't mistake me for your father, please

Your sense no reach to be a Father yet.
Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by WithFact: 1:00pm On Apr 11, 2023
“We pray that Almighty Allah grants Baba more years so he can witness the dawn of a new era where the hopes of our people for a better, stronger, more secure, and more prosperous Nigeria will not only be renewed but come to full realisation"

Thank God for his life.

Obidient of 95 yrs papa to 62 years sone.

Yes daddy keep obeying till eternity
Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by Kaymansion(m): 1:03pm On Apr 11, 2023
cool Very matured birthday wishes
Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by heysquare(m): 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2023
Tinubu is like Joseph of our time while his opponent be like sons of Jacob. No matter how, he will lead this nation and bring it out this harsh situation
Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by peculiar2233: 1:12pm On Apr 11, 2023
flokii:

Awon odale buruku.
Just dey play
Speak for yourself alaye and never compare MKO with the drug lord.
Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by Jagaban2012: 1:27pm On Apr 11, 2023
NastiLord:
Sending birthday wishes to who no send you. Hehehe, there's fire on the mountain...

Okay. Most some.prominent send birthday message to the President elect before he send he reciprocate. ..?
I can see say nah fufu dey your head no be brain....and obi also can only send message to those who has done so in the past.....what a foolish comment
Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by sogodihno: 1:44pm On Apr 11, 2023
NaijaSumigan:

Your sense no reach to be a Father yet.

No, you are embarrassing your parents.
Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by NaijaSumigan: 2:12pm On Apr 11, 2023
sogodihno:

No, you are embarrassing your parents.

You brought your parents into the discourse. I'm sure they're ashamed of you. Better still, they know you been a bastard child.

Reason why you have no regard for them. It's a huge shame
Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by sogodihno: 3:17pm On Apr 11, 2023
NaijaSumigan:

You brought your parents into the discourse. I'm sure they're ashamed of you. Better still, they know you been a bastard child.

Reason why you have no regard for them. It's a huge shame

Stop embarrassing your father, he thought he has a child, stop embarrassing him
Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by Wisfem: 6:04pm On Apr 11, 2023
flokii:

Awon odale buruku.

I know Tinubu is senior to Adebanjo, He adebanjor even at 95 He is still devoid of Hatreds And Tribalism, Promoting and Championing Democratic principle Something that can not be said about the Former (Tinubu)..
Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by Babastrong(m): 7:07pm On Apr 11, 2023
Do i not destroy my enemy when i make him my friend--- Abraham Lincoln

1 Like

Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by Jagaban2012: 8:01pm On Apr 11, 2023
NastiLord:
See bala blu english just like your darling drug lord who will never be[b] a president[/b] with a stolen mandate. With this crackup and disjointed english, you're either a cow pee drinking aboki or motor park tout. Mumu!!

As if the English language is a Yardstick for success in Life...some of your mate who is proficient in English speaking and writing is in front of the State high court ....writing an Affidavit and some other legal documents for their clients with an unkempt appearance...

I bolded some of your comments that are not. correct....mr perfect ...perfecter...

See to it....graduate -illiterate

1 Like

Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by joefelin2345: 8:10pm On Apr 11, 2023
GEEBITE:
Adebanjo that went to Prison with Awolowo and of the few who remained in Nigeria fighting Abacha fo MKO's mandate. Na wa o for people with poor knowledge of history.
Honestly I was wondering about the veracity of the comment on Pa Adebanjo as to his betraying Baba Awolowo, MKO & Tinubu (who he actually helped to become the Gov in 1999.
Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by theredaddy: 8:25pm On Apr 11, 2023
SmartPolician:
The ex-druglord's PR team is doing a great job to paint him as an elder statesman. However, those who know him know that he's nowhere near that.

Dude is a known thug enabler who made money through corrupt means and has used it to buy himself presidency from Eye Neck!

Is it the 1st time Tinubu is reaching out and extending greeting even to his known enemies .... Tinubu is One politician that does not play politics of Bitterness and not even chimamanda broadcasting on CNN everyday can't change that.

Peter Obi is a billionaire if Tinubu is using money make OBi sef use money naw ...
Re: ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 by OYEDIPE(m): 8:47pm On Apr 11, 2023
babdap:
......class is permanent.
This one pain them o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boss Mustapha Unveils N64m Website, Says Critics Not Govt’s Enemies / 4 Police Officers Who Were Killed In Kaduna (Photos) / My Biggest 2023 Election Lessons — Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.