Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

If I Have Discovered This Millionaire Business, I Would Not Have Wasted My 90k - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If I Have Discovered This Millionaire Business, I Would Not Have Wasted My 90k (257 Views)

Wasted My Brothers Money On Forex / I Never Knew I Could Make Millions As A Teenager Until I Discovered This Skill / I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If I Have Discovered This Millionaire Business, I Would Not Have Wasted My 90k by Salah4real(m): 1:00pm On Feb 23, 2022
The action I took last year which I regretted over it was investing my hard-earned money in the Ponzi business.

I want to maximise the little money I gathered from my salary job which led me to invest in the Ponzi business.

Not because I'm greedy but I need more money at that moment to rent an apartment, furnish it and also carry out some urgent responsibilities which came my way.

A week after I invested my money, the Ponzi scheme crashed and I lost my money in it.

I can't believe some people are still investing in this Ponzi business of a thing?

I thought of having nothing to do with any online business this year

But I'm always worried about having another source of income that can back up my 9-5 job.

A couple of months ago, a friend of mine introduced me to a digital business called Affiliate Marketing.

I give it a trial and promised myself not to do any business online again if this one doesn't work out for me.

I succeed with my trial!!!

My dear readers, this Affiliate Marketing is making many Nigerian youths millionaires nowadays.

I am a product of testimony.

While many are there doubting it, some people are doing it as their normal business and making up to 1 million naira in a month.

Though nothing good comes easy, you have to sacrifice little of your time, effort and little capital for registration.

If you want to start earning 6 figures per month in this Affiliate Marketing, feel free to chat with me on WhatsApp

Mentorship is free.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do I Need To Start A Dispatch Riding Business? / New In The Stock Market Space ? Get Intrigued By Basics You’ve Neva Known Before / Charity Empowerment Organization (CEO): A Problem Shared Is A Problem Solved.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.