Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Buhari Jets Out To Saudi Arabia For Eight-day Visit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Jets Out To Saudi Arabia For Eight-day Visit (10914 Views)

UK Minister, Kemi Badenoch Arrives Nigeria For 3-day Visit / Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con / Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Jets Out To Saudi Arabia For Eight-day Visit by 9jaRealist: 12:13pm On Apr 11, 2023
adenigga:
Source: https://punchng.com/Buhari-jets-out-to-Saudi-Arabia-for-eight-day-visit

President Olabisi Ajala Buhari…
Nigerians will gladly celebrate one more trip - in May to Daura!
grin grin grin
>

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jets Out To Saudi Arabia For Eight-day Visit by lexy2014: 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2023
IamNat:

1. Yes Buhari is not biased, that's why I said he stood by the people and also campaigned for his party. Do you expect him to not campaign for his party at all? That would have been biased against his party. He's a member of the party, he won presidential elections on the ballot of the party twice, the least he could do was campaign for them. At the same time, he owns the Nigerian people a free and fair election which is why he ensured he didn't meddle in the affairs of INEC (If you have evidence that he did, kindly state it). OBJ was very clear and all about Yar'Adua in 2007, so much so Yar'Adua himself said it after he was sworn in that the election that brought him to power was rigged. Compare that to this 2023 election, it is obvious Buhari ensured he was not biased.

When we were saying it that the cashless policy and change of currency will only ruin the economy and bring suffering, the Obi supporters were saying the policy is okay since it's against Tinubu using his money to buy vote. And of a truth, vote buying was drastically reduced in this election compared to the past elections if you will be truthful, how many times did the media carried it that there was vote buying? Those who wanted to buy vote were even caught, also none of the international observers has reported vote buying which is a different trend compared to past elections. So yes, cashless policy and change of currency eradicated vote buying although it brought plenty of hardship on Nigerians which is something we envisaged and cried out about.

However, since the government can't be changing our currency every election circle, if you have any opinion on how to stop vote buying, you are welcome to suggest them. As for me, the only way to stop vote buying is for us all to decide not to sell our vote. Gaskia.

Tinubu is one of the real democrats, he fought the military regime of Abacha through NADECO, and for a man to accept defeat at his own base, that's what democracy is all about, Buhari was a military man covering himself with democracy, he himself tuppled a democratic government in the past. So now you understand what I meant by real democrats.

Buhari had no business being president because he was never a Democrat, the fact that he was a coup leader in the past was enough, OBJ was a military leader but at least he handed over to a democratic elected president, so we can say he believes in democracy but surely not Buhari just that there is no way Tinubu could have been president without the 2014/2015 merger. Thus, Tinubu becoming president no be yesterday plan, it has been ongoing for several years.

Tinubu is the one deserving to be president because of his track records in governance. He's the best among the rest.
it seems you didnt understand the questions i asked you. what has not being biased got to do with buhari campaigning for his party's candidate? if he stood by his party's candidate during campaign, which bias are you now talking about?

who are the people that you say buhari stood by?

how was change of currency and cashless policy responsible for the scenario you painted in your second paragraph? how did change of currency and cashless policy ensure that vote buying was eradicated?

I clearly dont see how you answered this: is it by changing currency that vote buying is eradicated?

How does fighting Abacha automatically make tinubu a democrat? is that the meaning of democrat in the dictionary?
how does accepting the Lagos result make him a democrat? whats the correlation considering the fact that INEC eventually declared him winner? was he going to reject Lagos result and accept the entire result as compiled by INEC?

you say "Buhari had no business being president because he was never a Democrat". how then did he become the president of nigeria in 2015?

if you say "Tinubu becoming president no be yesterday plan, it has been ongoing for several years", can you let us know the plan that has been ongoing for years?

who are the "real democrats" you referring to and how are they "real democrats"?

what is tinubus track record in governance and how is he the best among the rest?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jets Out To Saudi Arabia For Eight-day Visit by dododawa1: 1:24pm On Apr 11, 2023
I don't have anything to SAY.
Re: Buhari Jets Out To Saudi Arabia For Eight-day Visit by popesco123: 1:27pm On Apr 11, 2023
Another blabbing from agbadu cassava overfed baztard imbecyle.

quote author=sogodihno post=122437836]Yorubas will never smell Aso rock in 2023, instead let the north continue

Statement from hate filled lunatics

In less than 2 months time, what they fear most will befall them, Tinubu will rule them and their papa 😀😀.

May God continue to shame and destroy our enemy.

God bless our president BAT (GCFR)[/quote]
Re: Buhari Jets Out To Saudi Arabia For Eight-day Visit by litaninja(m): 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2023
Everyone's favourite travel blogger!
Re: Buhari Jets Out To Saudi Arabia For Eight-day Visit by sogodihno: 1:43pm On Apr 11, 2023
popesco123:
Another blabbing from agbadu cassava overfed baztard imbecyle.

quote author=sogodihno post=122437836]Yorubas will never smell Aso rock in 2023, instead let the north continue

Statement from hate filled lunatics

In less than 2 months time, what they fear most will befall them, Tinubu will rule them and their papa 😀😀.

May God continue to shame and destroy our enemy.

God bless our president BAT (GCFR)

You must be referring to your father, not me
Re: Buhari Jets Out To Saudi Arabia For Eight-day Visit by NEROSKY(m): 2:01pm On Apr 11, 2023
Varnanu:
Useless man
Ah swear
Re: Buhari Jets Out To Saudi Arabia For Eight-day Visit by RealNiggaDee(m): 2:28pm On Apr 11, 2023
Enjoy now ...May is fast approaching
Re: Buhari Jets Out To Saudi Arabia For Eight-day Visit by Exceed15: 2:43pm On Apr 11, 2023
Formularcr7:
God bless you Mr President, pray for the nation and the incoming government , don't forget also to pray to God to give the losers the fortitude to bear the loss.

Before he hands over may apc happen to you and your family.
Re: Buhari Jets Out To Saudi Arabia For Eight-day Visit by SaLongs1(m): 2:47pm On Apr 11, 2023
These rulers know how to press Nigerians mumu button by playing the religious card. After looting the country dry they go some holy place y to pray for the cheated.
Re: Buhari Jets Out To Saudi Arabia For Eight-day Visit by viodemus: 2:48pm On Apr 11, 2023
Master has summoned the slave for logistics plans. Tell them its equality or breakup, no time. Islam will not be paramount in the east.
Re: Buhari Jets Out To Saudi Arabia For Eight-day Visit by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:58pm On Apr 11, 2023
grin grin grin

Obituary Wailers will not sleep tonight
Re: Buhari Jets Out To Saudi Arabia For Eight-day Visit by IamNat: 3:36pm On Apr 11, 2023
lexy2014:

it seems you didnt understand the questions i asked you. what has not being biased got to do with buhari campaigning for his party's candidate? if he stood by his party's candidate during campaign, which bias are you now talking about?

who are the people that you say buhari stod by?

how was change of currency and cashless policy responsible for the scenario you apinted in your second paragraph? how did change of currency and cashless policy ensure that vote buying was eradicated?

I clearly dont see how you answered this: is it by changing currency that vote buying is eradicated?

How does fighting Abacha automatically make tinubu a democrat? is that the meaning of democrat in the dictionary?
how does accepting the Lagos result make him a democrat? whats the correlation considering the fact that INEC eventually declared him winner? was he going to reject Lagos result and accept the entire result as compiled by INEC?

you say "Buhari had no business being president because he was never a Democrat". how then did he become the president of nigeria in 2015?

if you say "Tinubu becoming president no be yesterday plan, it has been ongoing for several years", can you let us know the plan that has been ongoing for years?

who are the "real democrats" you referring to and how are they "real democrats"?

what is tinubus track record in governance and how is he the best among the rest?

grin grin grin grin
Surely, you can't be helped by myself. Peace!!!
Re: Buhari Jets Out To Saudi Arabia For Eight-day Visit by lexy2014: 3:40pm On Apr 11, 2023
IamNat:

grin grin grin grin
Surely, you can't be helped by myself. Peace!!!

I like the way you are trying to dodge answering the questions. Tnx but am not looking for help. lets try again.

how was change of currency and cashless policy responsible for the scenario you painted in your second paragraph? how did change of currency and cashless policy ensure that vote buying was eradicated?

Re: Buhari Jets Out To Saudi Arabia For Eight-day Visit by IamNat: 3:43pm On Apr 11, 2023
lexy2014:

I like the way you are trying to dodge answering the questions. Tnx but am not looking for help. lets try again.

who are the people that you say buhari stod by?

how was change of currency and cashless policy responsible for the scenario you apinted in your second paragraph? how did change of currency and cashless policy ensure that vote buying was eradicated?

Like I said, if you can't read and understand my response, then I don't see how I can help you.
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Jets Out To Saudi Arabia For Eight-day Visit by lexy2014: 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2023
IamNat:

Like I said, if you can't read and understand my response, then I don't see how I can help you.
grin grin grin

Same thing we are saying. I like the way you are trying to dodge answering the questions. Tnx but am not looking for help. lets try again.

Re: Buhari Jets Out To Saudi Arabia For Eight-day Visit by IamNat: 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2023
lexy2014:

Same thing we are saying. I like the way you are trying to dodge answering the questions. Tnx but am not looking for help. lets try again.

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Jets Out To Saudi Arabia For Eight-day Visit by vertueptime: 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2023
May God almighty run your life the way buhari ran Nigeria , amen

Faiththatworks:
Allah bless you Baba Buhari.
As the curtains of your tenure is being drawn down,I want to thank you Baba Buhari for your service to Nigeria.
Incorruptible,Hard working,Rugged Baba Buhari.
Nigerians may not appreciate all your good works but I know very soon,even the wailers will say a lot of wonderful things about your tenure.
No Swiss ACC,no offshore bank contract,no oil block,No University,No Library,no humongous scandal was traced to Baba Buhari for 8 years.
Allah Bless you.
Yes,you could have done things much differently,your approach to the Fulani herdsmen really is a big stain on your Regime,I still wonder why for 8 years,not one single Fulani herdsman was sentenced to death for all the killings in the North.
Yes,you could have been a little more open about the Unity of Nigeria,we are a Nation that can no longer a country that can be held together by the force of One Man,it's time for Nigeria to renegotiate its Unity.
Nigeria will not dissolve if the components units renegotiate its unity.
But No leader is prefect,u have your shortcomings,let Asiwaju work on the areas you failed,after all Government is a continum.
Baba Buhari I'm sure Allah will guide you in these last days.
I wish you well SIR.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Jets Out To Saudi Arabia For Eight-day Visit by lexy2014: 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2023
IamNat:

grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Jets Out To Saudi Arabia For Eight-day Visit by IamNat: 7:41pm On Apr 11, 2023
lexy2014:

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Jets Out To Saudi Arabia For Eight-day Visit by lexy2014: 8:01pm On Apr 11, 2023
IamNat:

grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Jets Out To Saudi Arabia For Eight-day Visit by Tundex911: 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2023
Mr Ajala the TRAVELLER
Re: Buhari Jets Out To Saudi Arabia For Eight-day Visit by LordHarrizona(m): 2:26am On Apr 12, 2023
If you think he visited Saudi Arabia just for prayers then you are really dumb!
Visited over 40 countries but noting to show for it in 8years 🤦🏻‍♂️

God bless Nigeria
Re: Buhari Jets Out To Saudi Arabia For Eight-day Visit by lexy2014: 3:06am On Apr 12, 2023
IamNat:

1. Yes Buhari is not biased, that's why I said he stood by the people and also campaigned for his party. Do you expect him to not campaign for his party at all? That would have been biased against his party. He's a member of the party, he won presidential elections on the ballot of the party twice, the least he could do was campaign for them. At the same time, he owns the Nigerian people a free and fair election which is why he ensured he didn't meddle in the affairs of INEC (If you have evidence that he did, kindly state it). OBJ was very clear and all about Yar'Adua in 2007, so much so Yar'Adua himself said it after he was sworn in that the election that brought him to power was rigged. Compare that to this 2023 election, it is obvious Buhari ensured he was not biased.

When we were saying it that the cashless policy and change of currency will only ruin the economy and bring suffering, the Obi supporters were saying the policy is okay since it's against Tinubu using his money to buy vote. And of a truth, vote buying was drastically reduced in this election compared to the past elections if you will be truthful, how many times did the media carried it that there was vote buying? Those who wanted to buy vote were even caught, also none of the international observers has reported vote buying which is a different trend compared to past elections. So yes, cashless policy and change of currency eradicated vote buying although it brought plenty of hardship on Nigerians which is something we envisaged and cried out about.

However, since the government can't be changing our currency every election circle, if you have any opinion on how to stop vote buying, you are welcome to suggest them. As for me, the only way to stop vote buying is for us all to decide not to sell our vote. Gaskia.

Tinubu is one of the real democrats, he fought the military regime of Abacha through NADECO, and for a man to accept defeat at his own base, that's what democracy is all about, Buhari was a military man covering himself with democracy, he himself tuppled a democratic government in the past. So now you understand what I meant by real democrats.

Buhari had no business being president because he was never a Democrat, the fact that he was a coup leader in the past was enough, OBJ was a military leader but at least he handed over to a democratic elected president, so we can say he believes in democracy but surely not Buhari just that there is no way Tinubu could have been president without the 2014/2015 merger. Thus, Tinubu becoming president no be yesterday plan, it has been ongoing for several years.

Tinubu is the one deserving to be president because of his track records in governance. He's the best among the rest.

you claimed that "Buhari had no business being president because he was never a Democrat". how then did he become president of nigeria in 2015 and 2019?

if you say that buhari "had no business being president because he was never a Democrat", how was that now meant to pave the way for Tinubu who you claim is a democrat?

you also said that "Tinubu becoming president no be yesterday plan, it has been ongoing for several years". for how many years has this plan been in the works? are you saying that Tinubu used buhari who isn't a democrat to achieve his presidential ambition? if true, how then can Tinubu be called a democrat?
Re: Buhari Jets Out To Saudi Arabia For Eight-day Visit by IamNat: 7:23am On Apr 12, 2023
lexy2014:

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Jets Out To Saudi Arabia For Eight-day Visit by IamNat: 7:29am On Apr 12, 2023
lexy2014:

you claimed that "Buhari had no business being president because he was never a Democrat". how then did he become president of nigeria in 2015 and 2019?

if you say that buhari "had no business being president because he was never a Democrat", how was that now meant to pave the way for Tinubu who you claim is a democrat?

you also said that "Tinubu becoming president no be yesterday plan, it has been ongoing for several years". for how many years has this plan been in the works? are you saying that Tinubu used buhari who isn't a democrat to achieve his presidential ambition? if true, how then can Tinubu be called a democrat?

grin grin grin
I really can't help your situation Bro.
Re: Buhari Jets Out To Saudi Arabia For Eight-day Visit by orisa37: 8:41am On Apr 12, 2023
EMEFIELE IS ON THE LOOSE AGAIN.
Re: Buhari Jets Out To Saudi Arabia For Eight-day Visit by lexy2014: 9:40am On Apr 12, 2023
IamNat:

grin grin grin
I really can't help your situation Bro.

i no you cant. just answer the following.

Re: Buhari Jets Out To Saudi Arabia For Eight-day Visit by lexy2014: 9:41am On Apr 12, 2023
IamNat:

grin grin grin

we are saying same thing. I like the way you are trying to dodge answering the questions. Tnx but am not looking for help. lets try again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Letters Of Credence From Ambassadors Of Sudan, Saudi Ara / Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Learn Opposition Politics From Venezuela, Sudan’ / Presidency Reveals How Buhari Defeated Atiku, PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.