Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Reason Why Christianity Will Die Out In Nigeria - ANS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reason Why Christianity Will Die Out In Nigeria - ANS (1024 Views)

If Colonial Masters Didn't Introduce Christianity Will We All Have Gone To Hell / Reason Why Christianity Is Not A SCAM! / Atheist John Steinruken - "Why Christianity Is Great" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Christianity Will Die Out In Nigeria - ANS by tsephanyah(f): 6:48am On Apr 11, 2023
*Christians becoming atheist in alarming numbers
*Christians converting to Islam
*Northern Muslims Systematic politics
*Infighting amongst Yoruba christians and igbos
*Systematic/forceful conversion of middle belt christians to islam
*Christians having less children
*Christians not getting marriage, high rate of divorce and infidelity
*High rate of Christians moving out of Nigeria
*Disunity amongst south south and southeast
*Chaos amongst Biafra agitators
*High number of southern politicians living in the North
*High number of southeastern businessmen relocating to North or south west
*Non existent farming land in the south
*Oil drying out in the south
*Muslim population getting high every second
*Christians not defending christianity except few sentences on social media
*Marginalizing of middle belt christians amongst christians
*Marginalizing of middle belt christians by northern Muslims
*Big politicians in the middle belt indirectly converting to islam
*Southeasterns savior mentality and superiority complex amongst Nigerian Christians

*THERE'S NO WAY IN 7 HELL THAT CHRISTIANS CHRISTIANS TICKET WILL GET NEAR ASO ROCK BUT MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET WON. thanks to unsophisticated and disunity amongst Nigerian Christians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Christianity Will Die Out In Nigeria - ANS by zoedew: 6:54am On Apr 11, 2023
A death knell just sounded. Only repentance can make a difference.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Christianity Will Die Out In Nigeria - ANS by tsephanyah(f): 6:58am On Apr 11, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Christianity Will Die Out In Nigeria - ANS by tsephanyah(f): 6:58am On Apr 11, 2023
zoedew:
A death knell just sounded. Only repentance can make a difference.
grin
Re: Reason Why Christianity Will Die Out In Nigeria - ANS by Jokerman(m): 6:58am On Apr 11, 2023
Lol.. Christianity can't die out.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Christianity Will Die Out In Nigeria - ANS by EKONGKING: 6:59am On Apr 11, 2023
OP , second point is not true.

Christianity is dying a slow death in western world.

It's only blacks who carry Jesus and salvation on their head.

Evangelical Pentecostal pastors are one of the major cause of decline of Christianity in world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Christianity Will Die Out In Nigeria - ANS by tsephanyah(f): 7:05am On Apr 11, 2023
EKONGKING:
OP , second point is not true.

Christianity is dying a slow death in western world.

It's only blacks who carry Jesus and salvation on their head.

Evangelical Pentecostal pastors are one of the major cause of decline of Christianity in world
exactly
Re: Reason Why Christianity Will Die Out In Nigeria - ANS by tsephanyah(f): 7:06am On Apr 11, 2023
Jokerman:
Lol.. Christianity can't die out.
really! you living inside cave or something.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Christianity Will Die Out In Nigeria - ANS by stonemasonn: 7:12am On Apr 11, 2023
You are talking about the most resilient religion on earth.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Christianity Will Die Out In Nigeria - ANS by tsephanyah(f): 7:13am On Apr 11, 2023
stonemasonn:
You are talking about the most resilient religion on earth.
I'm taking about Nigeria. grin you seeing whats happening to christianity in the western world and Lagos

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Christianity Will Die Out In Nigeria - ANS by ORIAYO70(m): 7:19am On Apr 11, 2023
tsephanyah:

*THERE'S NO WAY IN 7 HELL THAT CHRISTIANS CHRISTIANS TICKET WILL GET NEAR ASO ROCK BUT MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET WON. thanks to unsophisticated and disunity amongst Nigerian Christians

Nothing like Yoruba Moslem, is a seed of discord that Igbo has created....

We have numbers of igbos that their entirely Moslem, don't come here n thrash rubbish...

Even Hausa/Fulanis that r core Muslims, u don't tag them as Hausa Muslim

This madness must stop.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Christianity Will Die Out In Nigeria - ANS by tsephanyah(f): 7:22am On Apr 11, 2023
ORIAYO70:

We have numbers of igbos that their entirely Moslem, don't come here n thrash rubbish...

This madness must stop.
is tinubu now Yoruba christians or something
Re: Reason Why Christianity Will Die Out In Nigeria - ANS by JASONjnr(m): 7:49am On Apr 11, 2023
tsephanyah:
grin

No sane Christian will convert to Islam.....

The practice of Christianity is the best.

Nobody slams their head every time to be praying yet, you're a cheat, a liar and a criminal. Adjusting the Qur'an to fit your criminal acts.

Do you know that, Muslims steals and they believe that if you share a stolen money to the people that your sins will be forgiven?

What about killing infidels to inherit 72 virgins.... Your suppose heaven a a brothel home for murderers!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Christianity Will Die Out In Nigeria - ANS by tsephanyah(f): 8:01am On Apr 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

No sane Christian will convert to Islam.....

The practice of Christianity is the best.

Nobody slams their head every time to be praying yet, you're a cheat, a liar and a criminal. Adjusting the Qur'an to fit your criminal acts.

Do you know that, Muslims steals and they believe that if you share a stolen money to the people that your sins will be forgiven?

What about killing infidels to inherit 72 virgins.... Your suppose heaven a a brothel home for murderers!
hypocrites your signature and your bigotry don't match

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Christianity Will Die Out In Nigeria - ANS by Bohofa: 8:47am On Apr 11, 2023
Northern Muslims Systematic politics

Woke Christians don’t know about the above,when you talk about Islamization,they think it’s only through conquest and defeat
Now they have allowed Muslim/Muslim ticket,the Northerners are happy because next they will try northern Muslim/northern Muslim ticket and woke Christians will still defend them

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Christianity Will Die Out In Nigeria - ANS by Antivirus92(m): 9:03am On Apr 11, 2023
ORIAYO70:

This madness must stop.
igbos that are Muslims exist only in your imagination
Re: Reason Why Christianity Will Die Out In Nigeria - ANS by BobbieZion(m): 9:24am On Apr 11, 2023
In a million years to come.

Islam will never come close to Christianity, In terms of ;numbers, influence, growth and development.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Christianity Will Die Out In Nigeria - ANS by ORIAYO70(m): 9:27am On Apr 11, 2023
Antivirus92:
igbos that are Muslims exist only in your imagination

Then u must be naive, An anabra guy that is fixing my car is typical Muslim, I know of a guy that repair phone here Emeka is an Igbo Muslim, we have them like that.... Ask me what I notice of Igbo Muslims, they r more sensible than xtian counterpart.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Christianity Will Die Out In Nigeria - ANS by tsephanyah(f): 9:55am On Apr 11, 2023
BobbieZion:

Islam will never come close to Christianity, In terms of ;numbers, influence, growth and development.
grin delusional

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Christianity Will Die Out In Nigeria - ANS by BobbieZion(m): 10:11am On Apr 11, 2023
tsephanyah:
grin delusional

Islam cannot be compared to Christianity.
Fact!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Christianity Will Die Out In Nigeria - ANS by Killerbag36: 10:20am On Apr 11, 2023
Christianity its already dead Christians killed it by there self

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Christianity Will Die Out In Nigeria - ANS by Killerbag36: 10:21am On Apr 11, 2023
tsephanyah:
*Southeasterns savior mentality and superiority complex amongst Nigerian Christians

You're very correct
Re: Reason Why Christianity Will Die Out In Nigeria - ANS by sirchim(m): 10:53am On Apr 11, 2023
tsephanyah:

Same way Muslim Muslim tickets will never get to Aso Rock, without RIGGING and your day time ROBBERY. Oga, save your breath, if you have nothing to say. CHRISTIANITY will never die in 9ja.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Christianity Will Die Out In Nigeria - ANS by sirchim(m): 10:54am On Apr 11, 2023
tsephanyah:

Same way Muslim Muslim tickets will never get to Aso Rock, without RIGGING and your day time ROBBERY. OgaMadam, save your breath, if you have nothing to say. CHRISTIANITY will never die in 9ja.
Re: Reason Why Christianity Will Die Out In Nigeria - ANS by tsephanyah(f): 10:55am On Apr 11, 2023
sirchim:
Same way Muslim Muslim tickets will never get to Aso Rock, without RIGGING and your day time ROBBERY. Oga, save your breath, if you have nothing to say. CHRISTIANITY will never die in 9ja.
grin okay nah
Re: Reason Why Christianity Will Die Out In Nigeria - ANS by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2023
RUBBISH THREAD angry,IN YOUR DREAMS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Christianity Will Die Out In Nigeria - ANS by FiftyFifty(m): 12:34pm On Apr 11, 2023
Christianity is dying and dying very fast. Here in the West, churches are being converted to either mosques or clubs. People are dumping Christianity for either Islam or atheism. Prominent actors, broadcasters, politicians, scientists, and academics are embracing Islam in droves. Too many, Bible has failed to answer many questions, questions that really matter. A white Muslim convert friend once said that one can't be intelligent and Christian at the same time. Back in Nigeria, Christians are the biggest threat to the concoction brought to Nigeria in the name of Christianity. Look at how pastors lay more emphasis on materialism than salvation, how they engage in adultery with married women, how they belong to one cult or another, and how they fill the hearts of Christian adherents with fear of imaginary enemies... I can go on. Christians make a caricature of Christianity more than anyone. Their political leaders are highly emotional and hardly see reason before making a decision living most of their followers confused. Most Christians do prefer fornicating around than getting married legally, those that chose to get married give birth to only a few children. On the contrary, Muslims have a book (Qur'an) that answers every question and has never been changed. Muslim marry early and give birth to as many children as they can cater for, not to talk of polygamy which was permitted by every God religion except the concoction brought to Africa by white men in the name of Christianity. I was once in Ethiopia and I was amazed at the good conduct and method of worship of Christians there, very unlike Nigerian Christians... I wish I can say more.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Christianity Will Die Out In Nigeria - ANS by Antivirus92(m): 3:36pm On Apr 11, 2023
ORIAYO70:

Then u must be naive, An anabra guy that is fixing my car is typical Muslim, I know of a guy that repair phone here Emeka is an Igbo Muslim, we have them like that.... Ask me what I notice of Igbo Muslims, they r more sensible than xtian counterpart.
what I said before I still repeat again, those people u mentioned only live in your imagination
Re: Reason Why Christianity Will Die Out In Nigeria - ANS by Raheeqilmaktoom: 4:43pm On Apr 11, 2023
FiftyFifty:
Christianity is dying and dying very fast. Here in the West, churches are being converted to either mosques or clubs. Prominent actors, broadcasters, politicians, scientists, and academics are embracing Islam in droves. Too many, Bible has failed to answer many questions, questions that really matter. A white Muslim convert friend once said that one can't be intelligent and Christian at the same time. [b]Back in Nigeria, Christians are the biggest threat to the concoction brought to Nigeria in the name of Christianity. Look at how pastors lay more emphasis on materialism than salvation, how they engage in adultery with married women, how they belong to one cult or another, and how they fill the hearts of Christian adherents with fear of imaginary enemies... I can go on. Christians make a caricature of Christianity more than anyone. Their political leaders are highly emotional and hardly see reason before making a decision living most of their followers confused. Most Christians do prefer fornicating around than getting married legally, those that chose to get married give birth to only a few children. On the contrary, Muslims have a book (Qur'an) that answers every question and has never been changed. Muslim marry early and give birth to as many children as they can cater for, not to talk of polygamy which was permitted by every God religion except the concoction brought to Africa by white men in the name of Christianity.[/b] I was once in Ethiopia and I was amazed at the good conduct and method of worship of Christians there, very unlike Nigerian Christians... I wish I can say more.

No truer words have been said.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Christianity Will Die Out In Nigeria - ANS by ORIAYO70(m): 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2023
Antivirus92:
what I said before I still repeat again, those people u mentioned only live in your imagination

It's senseless for someone that is sane to assume igbos r 100percent xtian, my mum is from Abia State, Isuochi, what he'll r u saying... I know u r confine into one environment will say what u r saying

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Christianity Will Die Out In Nigeria - ANS by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2023
You don't know what Christianity is all about! smiley
Re: Reason Why Christianity Will Die Out In Nigeria - ANS by Fortune118005(m): 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2023
So sad about that
But I believe that as the sun and moon remains, Christianity will never die in this nation in Jesus name

tsephanyah:

(1) (2) (Reply)

sccc / A Man That Has The Earth As His Footstool! / At The Heart Of Every Relationship : Islam View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.