Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:13 PM

Genevieve Nnaji To CNN - I Can Never Diss My Country Vs Chimamanda's Slandering - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Genevieve Nnaji To CNN - I Can Never Diss My Country Vs Chimamanda's Slandering (6712 Views)

President Tinubu, Invite Prof. Barth Nnaji To Be The Federal Minister Of Power. / Okonjo-iweala vs Soludo vs Oby Ezekwesili vs Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie / DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji To CNN - I Can Never Diss My Country Vs Chimamanda's Slandering by slivertongue: 8:23am On Apr 11, 2023
toneroforever:
How was Nigeria when Genny made the comment. The country has far better than the failed state where virtually nothing works.

OP,u can't guilt trip Chimamanda. Scoundrels & charlatans have wrecked the country but folks are supporting such people because of tribalism.

APC supporters are revisionists.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji To CNN - I Can Never Diss My Country Vs Chimamanda's Slandering by Ttipsy(f): 8:26am On Apr 11, 2023
She's talking about Lagos

Same Lagos APC thugs are discriminating pple

Wish she can say the same thing today lol

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji To CNN - I Can Never Diss My Country Vs Chimamanda's Slandering by Christian36: 8:26am On Apr 11, 2023
Dsalvo:
When people are as hateful of themselves, with some hating Nigeria passionately also, as different ethnic groups of Nigeria are, then such is a huge disincentive to national socio-economic growth and development.

Nigerian leaders know what must be done once they are genuinely prepared to take action and rescue our nation. Tinubu has pledged to take action and that is why I support him passionately.
Abeg which action will he take, someone that is constantly visiting another man's land. Una mumu never do

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji To CNN - I Can Never Diss My Country Vs Chimamanda's Slandering by IamANigerianMan: 8:27am On Apr 11, 2023
Mindlog:
President Buhari and "President-elect" Tinubu regularly seeks medical care in Europe, which dissing of Nigeria pass dat one?🙄
This one build estate from politicians money, what do you expect from her

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji To CNN - I Can Never Diss My Country Vs Chimamanda's Slandering by sirchim(m): 8:27am On Apr 11, 2023
akingangan:

You will be surprised at the level of poverty and violence in the US
Imagine JK Rowling now writing an open letter to the President of Nigeria about this.

I think she made a mistake and was carried away by the moment.
Oga, your country is not working, in addition the broad day light robbery, was a big shame to us. If the letter, go give our leaders sense to think well, let it be. Ba dogo turenchi.

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji To CNN - I Can Never Diss My Country Vs Chimamanda's Slandering by Flangelo12: 8:28am On Apr 11, 2023
mrvitalis:
What can be a worse diss to a country than a president of a Country shamelessly going for medical treatment abroad?

Chief Chimadanda has done more to give Nigeria a great image Outside Nigeria than the Buhari lead APC adminstration combined

Buhari lead APC is the chief demarketer of Nigeria

But it's ok for Peter Obi to go for medicals abroad right?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To CNN - I Can Never Diss My Country Vs Chimamanda's Slandering by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 11, 2023
The lady is a compound idiot . She was bold talking down on Good luck Jonathan when chibok girls were kidnapped. Useless idiot, all the kidnappings she hasn't said anything to same media big fool.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji To CNN - I Can Never Diss My Country Vs Chimamanda's Slandering by Devil1Messenger: 8:30am On Apr 11, 2023
akingangan:
Watch how a real Diva protects and projects her country in a good light
even while being baited into saying something bad about her country
The interviewer asked her to say something she did not like about Nigeria
She replied
I can never diss my country
I Love Nigeria

This was over a decade ago in an interview with CNN

VS

Chimamanda Adichie's
Hey World and Mr. US President

Nigeria has Hollow Democracy and our president-elect is a drug dealer even though there is no proof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of9HWQH0tQo
Everyone was happy and proud of the country until APC and Buhari came in
Rubbish party and members

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji To CNN - I Can Never Diss My Country Vs Chimamanda's Slandering by theredaddy: 8:34am On Apr 11, 2023
mrvitalis:
What can be a worse diss to a country than a president of a Country shamelessly going for medical treatment abroad?

Chief Chimadanda has done more to give Nigeria a great image Outside Nigeria than the Buhari lead APC adminstration combined

By Living abroad sey

A Nigerian that turn down her country National award but went to collect title in her homeland ... what image does that give to the world
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To CNN - I Can Never Diss My Country Vs Chimamanda's Slandering by Bohofa: 8:36am On Apr 11, 2023
That was way before buhari and his Gang of Thieves came onboard
Ask her now and hear her reply

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji To CNN - I Can Never Diss My Country Vs Chimamanda's Slandering by thisisit: 8:44am On Apr 11, 2023
WE ARE FINISHED AS A NATION..

OUR NATIONAL PRIDE
OUR NATIONAL HONOR, OUR NATIONAL REPUTATION..
ALL... DESECRATED..

THE LABOUR OF OUR FOUNDING FATHERS: ZIK, AWO, BALEWA etc, IS NOW IN VAIN!!!

ANYWAY SHETTIMA TO THE RESCUE..
SHETTIMA SHOULD LACE HIS BOOT AND GET READY TO LEAD
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To CNN - I Can Never Diss My Country Vs Chimamanda's Slandering by Randy111(m): 8:44am On Apr 11, 2023
akingangan:
She replied
I Love Nigeria

VS

Chimamanda Adichie's

Nigeria has Hollow Democracy and our president-elect is a drug dealer even though there is no proof

Headless op posting a senseless post. Now if your child is diagnosed with cancer and you decided to keep it secret thinking you are doing so because you love her, then your foolishness is really progressing in geometric order. A reasonable parent would open up and search for solution to the ailment and that is what Chimamanda did and history will be kind to her.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To CNN - I Can Never Diss My Country Vs Chimamanda's Slandering by SouthSouth1914: 8:54am On Apr 11, 2023
akingangan:
She replied
I Love Nigeria

VS

Chimamanda Adichie's

Both people have different philosophies regarding their contributions to history. One is an entertainer and the other a writer and story teller. So yeah, there goes your answer!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To CNN - I Can Never Diss My Country Vs Chimamanda's Slandering by maivd: 8:55am On Apr 11, 2023
mrvitalis:

She identifies more has a biafran than a Nigerian,one wonders if she would have written the same letter if Obi was a Yoruba or Hausa man. Just so you know Obi truly deserves to be the President but that bigot chima girl is not worth the ink on the paper she wrote the letter when it comes to the affair of this country.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To CNN - I Can Never Diss My Country Vs Chimamanda's Slandering by mrvitalis(m): 9:23am On Apr 11, 2023
maivd:

She identifies more has a biafran than a Nigerian,one wonders if she would have written the same letter if Obi was a Yoruba or Hausa man. Just so you know Obi truly deserves to be the President but that bigot chima girl is not worth the ink on the paper she wrote the letter when it comes to the affair of this country.
She is igbo...Igbos have shown by actions to be the most detribalised people in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji To CNN - I Can Never Diss My Country Vs Chimamanda's Slandering by CSTRR: 10:25am On Apr 11, 2023
You voted for a drug dealer, but you think it's chimamanda that is dissing your country

You already gravely disrespected your country by handing it over to a crook.

No patriot would vote for a drug dealer.

I can never hand over something I love to the care of a crook.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji To CNN - I Can Never Diss My Country Vs Chimamanda's Slandering by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 11, 2023
Christian36:
Abeg which action will he take, someone that is constantly visiting another man's land. Una mumu never do

You're a clown. When has there ever been an I in team?

Tinubu brings the A team always. That is what matters most for Nigeria's progress. Only haters and bigots will not accept that factual and proven reality.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji To CNN - I Can Never Diss My Country Vs Chimamanda's Slandering by maivd: 10:44am On Apr 11, 2023
mrvitalis:

She is igbo...Igbos have shown by actions to be the most detribalised people in Nigeria
It's obvious she is igbo and also obvious she speaks for "Obi the great"only because he is igbo, would she have done so for a Yoruba or Hausa man? Like I stated earlier she is not worth the ink on the letter when it comes to Nigerian affair.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji To CNN - I Can Never Diss My Country Vs Chimamanda's Slandering by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 11, 2023
akingangan:
She replied
I Love Nigeria

VS

Chimamanda Adichie's

Talking nonsense. The truth is bitter.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To CNN - I Can Never Diss My Country Vs Chimamanda's Slandering by EbenezerTriumph: 11:57am On Apr 11, 2023
akingangan:
She replied
I Love Nigeria

VS

Chimamanda Adichie's

Chimamanda already maintained her stance on being igbo centric.
let's just respect her ideologies and move on.
That doesn't stop Tinubu from being sworn in as her president in a month's time.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji To CNN - I Can Never Diss My Country Vs Chimamanda's Slandering by DeadCountry: 12:11pm On Apr 11, 2023
akingangan:
She replied
I Love Nigeria

VS

Chimamanda Adichie's

OVER a decade a go, mumu! Go and ask her the same question today about your terrorist controlled country.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji To CNN - I Can Never Diss My Country Vs Chimamanda's Slandering by a4cube: 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2023
randymirrors:
Best Actress Nigeria has had. A woman in a class of her own. Watched the video. A true patriot. Genevieve is too intelligent for her own good. No other celeb comes close.
If she come out for presidential election tomorrow she automatically turn to ipob terrorist and a hater, Bigot and fascist

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji To CNN - I Can Never Diss My Country Vs Chimamanda's Slandering by a4cube: 12:17pm On Apr 11, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:
you're a fool.
why did she turn down the national award but accepted the igwe title in the east?
You all supporting this foolish woman are you all cursed or something?
Igwe from where?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To CNN - I Can Never Diss My Country Vs Chimamanda's Slandering by Ikea81: 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2023
Compare apples with apples mutherfucker!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji To CNN - I Can Never Diss My Country Vs Chimamanda's Slandering by Tochj(m): 1:23pm On Apr 11, 2023
akingangan:
She replied
I Love Nigeria

VS

Chimamanda Adichie's

Very good it's 10years ago
That was 2013
Jonathan was doing well
Though these Apc guys now was doing everything possible to undermine him.
Tinubu and his likes was always rushing to CNN to say All kinds of stuff against Nigeria.
Now the same people now want us to pretend everything is ok

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji To CNN - I Can Never Diss My Country Vs Chimamanda's Slandering by Tochj(m): 1:24pm On Apr 11, 2023
akingangan:
She replied
I Love Nigeria

VS

Chimamanda Adichie's

Very good it's 10years ago
That was 2013
Jonathan was doing well
Though these Apc guys now was doing everything possible to undermine him.
Tinubu and his likes was always rushing to CNN to say All kinds of stuff against Nigeria.
Now the same people now want us to pretend everything is ok
When things was gone worse.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To CNN - I Can Never Diss My Country Vs Chimamanda's Slandering by Gbogbowa: 1:38pm On Apr 11, 2023
Go and ask her now she will supprise you ,even i love this country much but now sorry

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji To CNN - I Can Never Diss My Country Vs Chimamanda's Slandering by 2mch(m): 1:44pm On Apr 11, 2023
DevilSignature:
cheesy

Mumu OP said this was a decade ago, perhaps then there was a little atom of positivity in Nigeria, banditry was not grown, corruption was minimal. There was something to speak good about Nigeria. Elections rigging was not obvious and disasterous as it is now.
If Genevieve Nnaji appear on the television screen again today she will sing a different tune.

A drug criminal can never rule Nigeria
Rest with your fake and outdated news.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To CNN - I Can Never Diss My Country Vs Chimamanda's Slandering by bdon12: 1:57pm On Apr 11, 2023
U need to calm down,election is over bt u still campaigning for president elect n its jst really pathetic.U need Mouth Action,send me ur account number.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji To CNN - I Can Never Diss My Country Vs Chimamanda's Slandering by BOYS2MEN: 2:11pm On Apr 11, 2023
grin just as I expected but mind you SHE'S STILL IGBO and honestly apc has no love for any Igbo.....so feel free to love her because of an interview that was granted to her....all I know is that igbos would continue suppressing every evil effort of these administration....
randymirrors:
Best Actress Nigeria has had. A woman in a class of her own. Watched the video. A true patriot. Genevieve is too intelligent for her own good. No other celeb comes close.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji To CNN - I Can Never Diss My Country Vs Chimamanda's Slandering by BOYS2MEN: 2:14pm On Apr 11, 2023
You can only be stupid at your age ....
MrAgbako:
is that why she rejected the award or she has beef with inec too over Buhari election? Make una dey do damage control. We all know the hate that live in y'all since the end of the civil war. This wailing will continue for the next 8 years for y'all and we dey house for una. Nah fire by fire. Una go hear weeehn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Ready To Drive Your Passion, Sanwo-Olu Tells Young CEOs In Tech Space / Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 / Why I Cancelled Lagos Metroline Project –buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.