Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,038 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 (6706 Views)

Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 / Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction / Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by youngies(m): 1:21pm On Aug 31, 2012
CONTRARY to speculations that it entered a pact with President Goodluck Jonathan to relinquish power to Ndigbo in 2015 should they vote for him in the 2011 general election, Ohanaeze Ndigbo said yesterday that there was no such agreement.

It said that her quest for a president of Igbo extraction in 2015 was based on the promise by Jonathan that he would rule for four years, explaining that the four years he craved for would elapse in 2015.

Secretary General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Chief Nduka Eya, in an interview in Enugu, said that the massive support Ohanaeze mobilised from the Igbo people for Jonathan during the 2011 election was based on the belief that the South-South where he hailed from was part of the country and deserved a shot at the highest political office in the land.

He stressed that it was in the spirit of justice, equity and fair play to allow the South-South zone, which had not tested the Presidency to do so, especially when by providence they were nearer to power than any other zone of the country.

He said, “this is the trouble with Ndigbo, they are always speculating on the wrong issue. Ohanaeze didn’t have any agreement with Jonathan. The support of Ndigbo for Jonathan is based on the fact that if we are running a federation and master key should be tested by all concerned.

The argument of Ndigbo and for which we supported Jonathan is that we are now working on six geo-political zones and going by the rulership for over 50 years, the South-South which produces the golden egg has not had a test of the number one slot in the country. This man (Jonathan), we didn’t make him, he became a Vice President, his principal died, he acted as the President and the Senate came up with the conditionality of necessity.

Asked what will happen to Ndigbo should Jonathan refused to quit by 2015, he said the Ohanaeze had a way of doing things and would certainly go back and review the situation with a view to taking a stand on it.

He stated that what was obvious now was the fact that nobody could remove from the Igbo people the fact that they worked and was instrumental to the election of President Jonathan, stressing that it could be difficult for him to win an election without the support of the zone.

More: http://channelkoos.com/index.php/news/2361-ohanaeze-denies-alleged-pact-with-jonathan-over-2015
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by blucurtain: 10:41am On Sep 01, 2012
There is nothing to deny. WHen 2015 comes, all the gladiators will reveal themselves.
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by mcevans1(m): 10:43am On Sep 01, 2012
Absolutely nothing to deny. We can see the handwriting on the wall clearly.
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by ebamma(m): 10:48am On Sep 01, 2012
it may be very easy for pastor chris okotie to become nigerian president than a biafran man

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by ebamma(m): 10:52am On Sep 01, 2012
since Ojukwu's inglorious biafran mistake,we nigerians have become wary of biafrans,even if there is no good candidate from other tribes we will support pastor chris okotie for president rather than support a biafran man

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by Tayo114: 10:55am On Sep 01, 2012
Ok. We are watching
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by DANILSA(m): 10:57am On Sep 01, 2012
Na news be dis? Weather Igbo rules or not how does it affect me as an individual or even the price of ga-GOODS-ry, the Igbos have not tasted the presidency but are still better than the region that has ruled Nigeria for 50 years, igbos are independent of the presidency and can do better without it,if the government can just build an international market in Aba and Onisha with good road Network, Omo bone talk south east will compete with Dubai. I join the yorubas in asking for true federalism, that's when we will know the real parasites.

10 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by bbpreye2: 10:59am On Sep 01, 2012
Hmmmmm.... I know this does not affect the something of something in the market. So it can fly!

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by DANILSA(m): 11:01am On Sep 01, 2012
ebamma: since Ojukwu's inglorious biafran mistake,we nigerians have become wary of biafrans,even if there is no good candidate from other tribes we will support pastor chris okotie for president rather than support a biafran man
Honourable minister of G.... Affairs ur welcome back. Nothing spoil.grin
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by Charlesnerd: 11:05am On Sep 01, 2012
One of the most sensible comment from Ohaneze in recent times.Ohaneze is not what it used to be,it has turned to a cash and carry organisation,little wonder independent minded Igbos ignore them most times cos they are always dumb when you expect them to speak.

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by Nwoka(m): 11:18am On Sep 01, 2012
This post has been hidden
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 01, 2012
Hmmmn,So now that the Grand Commander of the Ga Goods Ry Cabal,General Ebamma is back, will this denial by Ohananeze directly lead to a depreciation in the extant prevailing market value of a highly demanded grainy staple flakes processed from a tropical root crop?

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by Joeblis(m): 11:24am On Sep 01, 2012
^^
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by wazobia55: 11:25am On Sep 01, 2012
These guyz won't stop disgrascing themselves becos of fish and akara. Old fools
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by samuelkaykay(m): 11:25am On Sep 01, 2012
The Igbos love GEJ but that should not mean that we should gamble with our opportunity of producing Igbo president come 2015.okorocha is the man!
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by pazienza(m): 11:39am On Sep 01, 2012
Now,this makes more sense.
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by DANILSA(m): 11:47am On Sep 01, 2012
Kamanda: Hmmmn,So now that the Grand Commander of the Ga Goods Ry Cabal,General Ebamma is back, will this denial by Ohananeze directly lead to a depreciation in the extant value of a highly demanded grainy staple flakes processed from a tropical root crop?
yes the boss is back, ga GOODS ry commander, the hon minister, the executive chairman,union leader Comrade Ebamma. Av scheduled a meeting with hon bbpreye the chairman (MOFOGE)movement for the freedom of g-.-. Eaters, and all board members that were released and few activist. But Hon ebamma confided in me that he was forced under duress to sign a pact stopping him, his associate,advocate, boys or activist from mentioning g-.-. Or go on Exile.
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by AroOkigbo(m): 11:50am On Sep 01, 2012
...and how does this improve (affect) the relationship between Igbos and Yorubas on Nairaland?
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by ebamma(m): 11:51am On Sep 01, 2012
DANILSA: Honourable minister of G.... Affairs ur welcome back. Nothing spoil.grin
my people,am back, i went to ogun state to negotiate with seun osewa over the banning of our stable food,seun told me to warn my people to desist from advertising the g food,my people to avoid being banned,the new slangs in garri town are 'how does this make obasanjo handsome? Or how will this help arsenal to carry a trophy,or how will this stop pdp from rigging elections,or how will this stop militants from being paid millions,or how will this stop falcoa from destroying chelsea or how will this stop nigerian police from collecting bribe.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by Mrchippychappy(m): 11:54am On Sep 01, 2012
Aro Okigbo: ...and how does this improve (affect) the relationship between Igbos and Yorubas on Nairaland?

Can a man and an animal develop a relationship ?

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 01, 2012
I see where ohanaeze is heading...but it will cost igbos
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2012
DANILSA: Na news be dis? Weather Igbo rules or not how does it affect me as an individual or even the price of ga-GOODS-ry, the Igbos have not tasted the presidency but are still better than the region that has ruled Nigeria for 50 years, igbos are independent of the presidency and can do better without it,if the government can just build an international market in Aba and Onisha with good road Network, Omo bone talk south east will compete with Dubai. I join the yorubas in asking for true federalism, that's when we will know the real parasites.

which one is all this true federalism? total break up is the answer jare
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by truely: 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2012
Th igbos do not trust themselves so it will be hard for the ohanaeze to clamour for 2015..... and at the same time i do not believe in this zoning of a thing the best man should do the rule not watin for one person from the south or north or the east......if dey say we are one nigeria the best man for the job should rule...this federalism thing is killing our country but we do not know......

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 01, 2012
samuelkaykay: The Igbos love GEJ but that should not mean that we should gamble with our opportunity of producing Igbo president come 2015.okorocha is the man!

okorocha will win north hands down, all he needs is a correct vice presido. somebody like a jerry usaini or ahmed muazu

dont give me that sh*t about christain christain abeg!! i be muslim and i no get problem wit am
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by ZeusI: 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2012
ebamma: it may be very easy for pastor chris okotie to become nigerian president than a biafran man
Let others be the president for now, till Igbos dominate every other sector, then, then dear enemies of Igbo, shall we calmly take the presidency and make slaves of those who were destined to serve us. Just wait, our God is enriching us with our enemy's possession, like he did the jews with Egyptian's possessions, soon, soon enough they(our foes) shall be pennyless. Like a stream: slowly, slowly, we encircle them, tightening the noose and before they know it, they will be dangling in the air with nothing to hold. Just be watching, the conspiracy is unraveling. We Shall Triumph!
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by Mrchippychappy(m): 12:22pm On Sep 01, 2012
ebamma: it may be very easy for pastor chris okotie to become nigerian president than a biafran man

ebamma: since Ojukwu's inglorious biafran mistake,we nigerians have become wary of biafrans,even if there is no good candidate from other tribes we will support pastor chris okotie for president rather than support a biafran man

see this mumu wen wan start business with 8,000 naira grin grin grin grin . How far now ? You don start the business yet . Yoruba mumu . Onye Nzuzu grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1007917/business-advice-someone-8000-naira

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by lacasa: 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2012
As long as it duznt affect the Price of lipsrsealed

Who cares wink
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by Elueme: 12:25pm On Sep 01, 2012
Hmmmm.. Now I can see where the pendulum is swinging and I declare the Ohanaeze the wise ones... They are reading events squarely and the theory of " the enemy of my enemy is my friend" is finding its footings come 2015.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by ZeusI: 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2012
Hahaha... Wary you said? Wary enough that you protect your head while we molest your body? The conspiracy is actually working, i will help you a little, since you protects your head(the presidency) and exposed your body(finance, intertainments, assets[as we purchase your land one after another] and the military[little by little]) making it easier for our deeper ramming, we will then make you notice that your body is ours and then....hahahaha... You will succumb to our every whims trying to cover your body then, then.. The head is ours and so will be the body. Just told you a secret, sit, and watch, and meditate, for we shall triumph!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obiano Plunges Anambra Into $63M Debt - DMO (pic) / Today's Awka Politics And Economic Development News / Diaspora Trust Fund Underway – Dabiri-erewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.