Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

All You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Alleged $460k Forfeiture Over Cocaine Links - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Alleged $460k Forfeiture Over Cocaine Links (1663 Views)

Obi To Tribunal: Tinubu Ineligible To Be President Over $460k Forfeiture / Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence / David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Alleged $460k Forfeiture Over Cocaine Links by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 11, 2023
Allardyce:
Oh, I am now a moderator? This ban pain you walahi grin
No, it's the witch hunt else why will you be roaming freely till this time when you are long overdue for a life ban? Tell them I said they are very silly and incompetent. Oya be gone
Re: All You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Alleged $460k Forfeiture Over Cocaine Links by Allardyce: 10:26am On Apr 11, 2023
Esortigress:
I pity the person that seun o ni apology is in relationship or married to. Obi diots puppet he is. Oya don't you ever mention me again. Main man ko main man ni
You can't even walk in the same path Seun's girlfriend is walking.
Mgbeke feeling funky. grin
Re: All You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Alleged $460k Forfeiture Over Cocaine Links by Allardyce: 10:28am On Apr 11, 2023
Esortigress:
No, it's the witch hunt else why will you be roaming freely till this time when you are long overdue for a life ban? Tell them I said they are very silly and incompetent. Oya be gone
If you come out from ban, better behave yourself. Enjoy your ban grin
Re: All You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Alleged $460k Forfeiture Over Cocaine Links by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 11, 2023
Allardyce:
Oh, I am now a moderator? This ban pain you walahi grin
I've dared the moderators since and call them names, why are they not acting? Yeye people. grin I know the silly game you are playing and some one is right about you. Yeye moderators. Oya call them to come and act silly grin
Re: All You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Alleged $460k Forfeiture Over Cocaine Links by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 11, 2023
Allardyce:
If you come out from ban, better behave yourself. Enjoy your ban grin
I'm deactivating that monika but with one last post that will shake the forum. The seun o ni apology aka the obidients puppet should carry on with their very biased silly ways. cheesy
Re: All You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Alleged $460k Forfeiture Over Cocaine Links by Allardyce: 10:33am On Apr 11, 2023
Esortigress:
I'm deactivating that monika but with one last post that will shake the forum. The seun o ni apology aka the obidients puppet should carry on with their very biased silly ways. cheesy
Lol, stop crying 😂😂😂😂
Re: All You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Alleged $460k Forfeiture Over Cocaine Links by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 11, 2023
Allardyce:
Lol, stop crying 😂😂😂😂
I'm just daring them, na you carry the matter for head. You think I'll waste time to report anyone again lailai I full ground.
Re: All You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Alleged $460k Forfeiture Over Cocaine Links by Allardyce: 10:34am On Apr 11, 2023
Esortigress:
call nlfpmod and the rest. They should do quick and stop being silly. Na you Dy fear ban like your life depends on it. Yeye
Stop crying 😂😂😂😂
Re: All You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Alleged $460k Forfeiture Over Cocaine Links by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 11, 2023
Allardyce:
I am one of the moderators, I am Peter Obi, I am David Hundeyin, I am Kenneth Okonkwo, I am Iyaebe first boyfriend who disvirgin her thoroughly. grin

Oya cry
So you can be this silly with an alternate grin grin grin wonders shall never end. Haven't I dared the moderators enough, what are they still waiting for? grin grin grin do you have prick to disvirgin anyone? Silly thing.
Re: All You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Alleged $460k Forfeiture Over Cocaine Links by kcnwaigbo: 10:46am On Apr 11, 2023
PassingShot:

grin grin grin
Continue laughing until your drug Daddy is disqualified
Re: All You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Alleged $460k Forfeiture Over Cocaine Links by Allardyce: 10:48am On Apr 11, 2023
Esortigress:
So you can be this silly with an alternate grin grin grin wonders shall never end. Haven't I dared the moderators enough, what are they still waiting for? grin grin grin do you have prick to disvirgin anyone? Silly thing.
The old Iyaebe enjoyed it thoroughly. grin
Re: All You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Alleged $460k Forfeiture Over Cocaine Links by PassingShot(m): 10:48am On Apr 11, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Continue laughing until your drug Daddy is disqualified
And Yes Daddy will be president grin grin grin
Re: All You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Alleged $460k Forfeiture Over Cocaine Links by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 11, 2023
Allardyce:
You can't even walk in the same path Seun's girlfriend is walking.
Mgbeke feeling funky. grin
I swear seun no reach, seun o ni apology is mighty for your likes and definitely not someone like me. Most of you here that rant don't even have that guts to approach me outside here. Bkos I dy follow una play? Enjoy the internet privilege.
Re: All You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Alleged $460k Forfeiture Over Cocaine Links by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 11, 2023
Allardyce:
The old Iyaebe enjoyed it thoroughly. grin
The old Iyaebe sold your foremothers and father's into slavery and enriched herself and her dynasty, conquered territories, so who are you ? Abeg shift.
Re: All You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Alleged $460k Forfeiture Over Cocaine Links by Allardyce: 10:55am On Apr 11, 2023
Esortigress:
The old Iyaebe sold your foremothers and father's into slavery and enriched herself and her dynasty, conquered territories, so who are you ? Abeg shift.
I am the one that she spent the money on for handling her Kpekus well. grin
Re: All You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Alleged $460k Forfeiture Over Cocaine Links by Allardyce: 10:55am On Apr 11, 2023
Esortigress:
I swear seun no reach, seun o ni apology is mighty for your likes and definitely not someone like me. Most of you here that rant don't even have that guts to approach me outside here. Bkos I dy follow una play? Enjoy the internet privilege.
Don't stop crying 😂😂😂
Re: All You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Alleged $460k Forfeiture Over Cocaine Links by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 11, 2023
Allardyce post=12 2441121:
I am the one that she spent the money on for handling her Kpekus well. grin
Keep being her slave till eternity. Are your moderators sleeping? grin grin grin or they've gone numb. Haven't I dared them enough?
Re: All You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Alleged $460k Forfeiture Over Cocaine Links by Allardyce: 10:58am On Apr 11, 2023
Esortigress:
Keep being her slave till eternity. Are your moderators sleeping? grin grin grin or they've gone numb. Haven't I dared them enough?
Why are you so eager to be disgrace?
grin
Re: All You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Alleged $460k Forfeiture Over Cocaine Links by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 11, 2023
Allardyce:
Don't stop crying 😂😂😂
I swear the tears are for you. You attach so much to this ban of a thing. If I give a damn I won't be daring you and the silly moderators. They should act fast please.
Re: All You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Alleged $460k Forfeiture Over Cocaine Links by Allardyce: 11:02am On Apr 11, 2023
Esortigress:
I swear the tears are for you. You attach so much to this ban of a thing. If I give a damn I won't be daring you and the silly moderators. They should act fast please.
This ban pain you wallahi

Re: All You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Alleged $460k Forfeiture Over Cocaine Links by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 11, 2023
Allardyce:
This ban pain you wallahi
Have you ever seen me complain about ban? Definitely NO but do it justly and it's fine. I want it to be justified this time around that's why I'm giving them enough justifiable reasons this time. Seun, mynd44, nlfpmod apply rule 2 on this monika esortigress grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: All You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Alleged $460k Forfeiture Over Cocaine Links by Allardyce: 11:06am On Apr 11, 2023
Esortigress:
Have you ever seen me complain about ban? Definitely NO but do it justly and it's fine. I want it to be justified this time around that's why I'm giving them enough justifiable reasons this time.
Go and insult them or anyone and see 😂
Re: All You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Alleged $460k Forfeiture Over Cocaine Links by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 11, 2023
Allardyce:
Go and insult them or anyone and see 😂
All the yeye and silly that I've been calling them since are what? Mtcheww this one is high grin . Don't worry I'll host any repentant obidients during Asiwaju's swearing in. But the unrepentant ones will be served hot.
Re: All You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Alleged $460k Forfeiture Over Cocaine Links by Allardyce: 11:21am On Apr 11, 2023
Esortigress:
All the yeye and silly that I've been calling them since are what? Mtcheww this one is high grin . Don't worry I'll host any repentant obidients during Asiwaju's swearing in. But the unrepentant ones will be served hot.
Keep shedding tears 🤣
Re: All You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Alleged $460k Forfeiture Over Cocaine Links by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:12pm On Apr 11, 2023
How will stand to address united nations?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can You Not Love PETER OBI? - Photos / Breaking News: Stay safe! Happening now in Niger Delta / Beko Ransome - Kuti Dies: Condolence Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.