Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Relocate To UK Through Heath Care Giver Visa - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Relocate To UK Through Heath Care Giver Visa (289 Views)

I Have An Advice For Our People That Want To Relocate To Europe / Important Info From Uk,any Asylum Seeker From Naija To UK Will Be Relocate To R / If Am To Travel To UK How Will I Do It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relocate To UK Through Heath Care Giver Visa by Dannysaka: 7:45am On Apr 11, 2023
A Health and Care Worker visa allows medical professionals to come to or stay in the UK to do an eligible job with the NHS, an NHS supplier or in adult social care.
To get this visa, you must either be a qualified Doctor or nurse or have previous experience working in an elderly home, also must have letter of sponsorship from the care home you applied to and also have to get atleast a 7.0 band in TOEFL. If you need more information regarding the care giver visa, contact me on whatsapp.(number is on my signature)

Re: Relocate To UK Through Heath Care Giver Visa by duduade: 8:22am On Apr 11, 2023
Contact you on WhatsApp

Rubbish
Re: Relocate To UK Through Heath Care Giver Visa by Bacteria8: 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2023
Use me as a dislike button to this post

(1) (Reply)

Test Of English Proficiency Made Easy (TOEFL GRE PTE..) / Compare Flights & Hotel Prices to Find the Best Deals. / 4 Important Things You Must Know Before Your US Visa Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.