Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 (34125 Views)

Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 3) On 12th April 2022 / Real Madrid vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 1) On 27th April 2021 / CSKA Moscow Vs Arsenal: Europa League (2 - 2) On 12th April 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by hotwax: 9:00pm On Apr 12, 2023
Kukutenla:

Lampard is a mumu coach. He should be permanently banned from coaching.
Chelsea are a disgrace in this match
First he came with the intention to catch Madrid on the counter when everyone knows Madrid naturally defend deep.
After, the goal, it became obvious Chelsea have no plan "B" towards scoring a goal of their own.
The team has been tactless, rudderless and out of sorts that Madrid must be wondering why they haven't created and scored more than 1.
This match is a total waste of time and a bad advertisement for English football.
I suggest lampard be replaced before the return leg!! angry angry

chelsea had chance to score..but chelsea is just chelsea..they will make sure not to score
Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by Seunfretty: 9:01pm On Apr 12, 2023
Lampard has two options ...one is to keep the shape and believe a miracle wikl happen and Chelsea will get a goal..the secondbis taking a risk and bringing in one more attacker ..( i will suggest mount)....sterling and Felix are NT very good pressers and asides it's hard pressing with 2 men....bringing in mount will enable them to press better ..but that will leave some holes in the midfiled meanwhile they will have to trust Kante go work hard ....but all this without this guy's playing with more intensity will fail ..u need to fight and this guy's ain't fighting...no matter the formation or tactics u play the first thing to make it work is intensity ...and that's lacking with this Chelsea...Enzo will need to make way...his NT putting enough foot into the midfield....if they don't improve ..Madrid will run riot in the second half

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by Reussite: 9:01pm On Apr 12, 2023
Not a bad first half from Chelsea honestly. I didn’t expect they’d play well enough but Madrid I will need you to be more clinical in front of goal with all the opportunities wasted in the first half. The scoreline could easily have been 3-0.
I hope RMA does the business tonight. I need a better opposition against Man City.🤲🏻

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by flexyrule(m): 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2023
Azaboy:
James is isolated against Camavinga, even if he gets past him, he will only draw a centre back to himself so his only option is to play crosses in which is ineffective because Chelsea is playing without a trad 9....

The formation should be reshuffled and a winger should double up with James against Cama, dude is not even a trad 3,exploit his positional naivety.

You said Enzo is playing well? I reserve my comment.
That Enzo buy was a fraudlent buy.

After Thiago Silva, Chelsea haven't bought any single player again.

They've just been engaging in money laundering.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by stanluiz(m): 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2023
Icuib4cu:
In case you're feeling useless, just remember that Erling Haaland has more goals that the whole Chelsea team in all competition this season.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chelsea has really downgraded!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by biyams(m): 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2023
For where I dey watch this match nobody wear Chelsea jersey.... And there are alot of Chelsea fans here...in disguise now...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by mywells: 9:05pm On Apr 12, 2023
Chelsea must score in this match cause this is the only hope,at lease a point from this match is fine for the sake of bragging rights.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by samwheel(m): 9:05pm On Apr 12, 2023
Jokerman:
angry

Make I see how yeye Man City wan go Final now.

Thank you Madrid

We all know Madrid were lucky last season, lucky escape from defeat.

Dem go hear kokoma this season, thank God say city complete.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by TomCD(m): 9:06pm On Apr 12, 2023
Great100000:
Real Madrid 1

Vs

Chelsea 3

Real Madrid 1

VS

Chelsea 2
Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by sweetman2022: 9:06pm On Apr 12, 2023
Reelmii:
my best sports are table tennis and swimming....swimming is wat i do to relax and have fun because unlike tennis where a partner is needed, swimming is something u can do alone and still enjoy....
So same reason some folks will never watch tennis because they don't find it interesting.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by biyams(m): 9:06pm On Apr 12, 2023
PatientofYabale:
I swear Chelsea will either win or draw today. Mark my words. This is what I see in my dream. And my dream always come true. It is real madrid we will use to pick our lose form back. My dream has never fail me

Mark my words. I will come back to update this post when we win or draw tonight. Mark my words
make I stake am Live bet🤔🤔
Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 9:06pm On Apr 12, 2023
Kukutenla:

Lampard is a mumu coach. He should be permanently banned from coaching.
Chelsea are a disgrace in this match
First he came with the intention to catch Madrid on the counter when everyone knows Madrid naturally defend deep.
After, the goal, it became obvious Chelsea have no plan "B" towards scoring a goal of their own.
The team has been tactless, rudderless and out of sorts that Madrid must be wondering why they haven't created and scored more than 1.
This match is a total waste of time and a bad advertisement for English football.
I suggest lampard be replaced before the return leg!! angry angry

Well, the fact that he was even reconsidered for this role shows that the current owner didn't bother to read Abramovic's handover notes... Or is just cocky which is typical of most American businessmen!

Ole Sojskaer would have done a far better job as interim manager... Even John Terry won't have been this poor!

If Lampard was who he had in mind then he should have allowed Potter finish the season! Cos at this rate, Chelsea will finish nearer the bottom of the table... That would mean no European football next season! A monumental disaster!

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by Icuib4cu: 9:06pm On Apr 12, 2023
C

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by Evestar200(f): 9:08pm On Apr 12, 2023
Let's go Hala Madrid grin grin

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 9:09pm On Apr 12, 2023
samwheel:

We all know Madrid were lucky last season, lucky escape from defeat.

Dem go hear kokoma this season, thank God say city complete.

Madrid can still destroy Man City again...!

They are not mates in Europe!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by manchyme: 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2023
Sunnyski:

Of course it's not an error but the best you can pronounce it 😂 😂 😂 if your leaders can deny been born by their mothers, what will stop a common follower like you to deny?

I ask, why didn't you mimick all through your writing?

You're just a taut agbado breed. 😂 😂

Real Madrid 1:0 Chelsea

More goals to dash the hopeless balablu

If you no gree for me, me I go gree for you. You don win. You're the winner.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by frankson1(m): 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2023
donforeign:
Chelsea was right to bring in porter and n lampard.... What killed Bayern was lack of composure, bad pass. Thy would have allowed the last Bayern coach to finish before a new coach cos he was doing well..

Mané, Muller, Cancelo and Blind are more experienced players that he should have started, especially Mané and Muller.

Exactly my thoughts, I don't think Nagelsmann dropped any point in the champion's league but he wasn't doing well in their domestic league.

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by CSTRR: 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2023
hotwax:
The only difference between chelsea and madrid is a striker...

the way chelsea players move the ball forward ehnnn..they exhibit this we know we can't score attitude
And yet some of their deluded fans will tell you that they don't want osimhen because he resembles lukaku.

They are looking for a fraud that cannot score but knows how to romance the ball like havertz.

Talk of delusion.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 9:11pm On Apr 12, 2023
oloriooko:
Milan 1 Napoli 0

The absence of Osimhen in that attack is so obvious!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by madridguy(m): 9:11pm On Apr 12, 2023
Vini dey make me remember Robinho.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by frankson1(m): 9:11pm On Apr 12, 2023
Jokay07:

Best players?
Lol.
So why didn't tuchel use the team first 11?

He didn't use them because he knows nothing.

He needed Mané and Muller's experience. Cancelo and Blind were also on the bench.

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by samwheel(m): 9:12pm On Apr 12, 2023
Angelfrost:

Dey play, like say city didn't thrash them home and away about 3 season ago, or so.

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by CSTRR: 9:12pm On Apr 12, 2023
Angelfrost:

Man city will beat Madrid as if they stole money.

The gulf in class is huge.

4 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by Jimbadly: 9:14pm On Apr 12, 2023
PatientofYabale:

Mark my words

undecided
Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by samwheel(m): 9:14pm On Apr 12, 2023
CSTRR:

Man city will beat Madrid as if they stole money.

The gulf in class is huge.

No mind all these ones.

Last season's game was like dey were destined for the cup.

From escaping the claws of PSG, to Chelsea, to mancity.

This season go different, they will be booted out, make dem no think say because dem thrash loserpool, those ones are idiots. grin

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by Harrynight(m): 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2023
flexyrule:
That Enzo buy was a fraudlent buy.

After Thiago Silva, Chelsea haven't bought any single player again.

They've just been engaging in money laundering.

grin
You're not alright 🤣

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by pargelenis(m): 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2023
I feel like Madrid is just applying the lube now, before going to town on Chelsea cry

6 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by pargelenis(m): 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2023
CSTRR:
Man city will beat Madrid as if they stole money. The gulf in class is huge.
Underestimate Madrid at your own peril … they own champions league until proven otherwise.

6 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by Harrynight(m): 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2023
mywells:
Chelsea must score in this match cause this is the only hope,at lease a point from this match is fine for the sake of bragging rights.

Even if we lose atleast let it not be more than 1 goal difference cos we can beat Madrid next week

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by davidodufote: 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2023
If chelsea were able to pull one back in this match, Madrid is done for. Madrid better be more clinical in this game, chelsea is chelsea and are known for surprises in champions league. Madrid had better kill the game hands down in this first leg cos even a 1:0 in at the returned would not save their ass for qualification
Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by pargelenis(m): 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2023
Harrynight:
Even if we lose atleast let it not be more than 1 goal difference cos we can beat Madrid next week
We cannot even beat Wolverhampton at Stamford Bridge and you wan beat Madrid? Abeg, let’s just be real bro …

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 by CSTRR: 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2023
pargelenis:
Underestimate Madrid at your own peril … they own champions league until proven otherwise.
Mancity will not underrate them.

And that is the problem for Madrid.
They would have had a chance if Mancity underrate them.

They will feel the full power of Manchester city.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For / Manchester City Vs Liverpool (4 - 1) On 1st April 2023 / Barcelona Fc Vs Arsenal Fc ( 2005/2006 Uefa Champions League Final)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.