Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Have You Noticed This "growing" Effect On Wizkid's Album? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Have You Noticed This "growing" Effect On Wizkid's Album? (8655 Views)

A Review Of Wizkid's Album 'superstar' / Rate Wizkid's Album And Your Fav. Track (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Noticed This "growing" Effect On Wizkid's Album? by toluxa1(m): 10:21am On Sep 21, 2011
Sup guys. Hope u guys are rocking. It just came to my mind now that there seems to be something kinda special with WizKids superstar album. When it was first released, I must confess it didnt have a really great reception.

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-687938.0.html

But one special this is that is grows in you. The more you listen to it, the more you like it? Whats that called? Have you noticed it?
Re: Have You Noticed This "growing" Effect On Wizkid's Album? by amblors(m): 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2011
some music/albums grow on you, thats if you give it time to.
so your immediate reaction was - its wack,
n now- its a pretty good album.

that album is like 7/10 same with The Invasion.
the guy try n its his debut.
Re: Have You Noticed This "growing" Effect On Wizkid's Album? by montelik(m): 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2011
Hasn't grown on me. Didn't feel it was wack or poor initially, but didn't and still don't feel its any better than average.
Re: Have You Noticed This "growing" Effect On Wizkid's Album? by toluxa1(m): 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2011
Well, to me the tin dey make sense more and more , I agree with the 7.0 rating though
Re: Have You Noticed This "growing" Effect On Wizkid's Album? by jahmed(m): 5:36am On Sep 30, 2011
grin ive noticed it n lovin it
Re: Have You Noticed This "growing" Effect On Wizkid's Album? by deedee01(f): 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2011
true.its cool though.
Re: Have You Noticed This "growing" Effect On Wizkid's Album? by Blazing88(f): 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2011
well its his first album, Its d second dat determines whether music is for u or ur a 1timer. but not bad for a first though. 8/10 undecided
Re: Have You Noticed This "growing" Effect On Wizkid's Album? by BABE3: 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2011
toluxa1:

But one special this is that is grows in you. The more you listen to it, the more you like it? Whats that called? Have you noticed it?

Jazz.  grin

Yh, I've observed that too. Very interesting concept.
Re: Have You Noticed This "growing" Effect On Wizkid's Album? by MrGlobe(m): 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2011
Every crap easily finds its way to the front page. Maybe its time to quit Nairaland. Like people are really checking for the whizkid boy? Hmmmm
Re: Have You Noticed This "growing" Effect On Wizkid's Album? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2011
all his songs are rubbish.

somehow, my GF cant do without boring me with it but surprisingly i asked her one day to play it cos i missed it.
even though i know it's crap.
Re: Have You Noticed This "growing" Effect On Wizkid's Album? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2011
NOPE! Haven't noticed at all. who the f is he
Re: Have You Noticed This "growing" Effect On Wizkid's Album? by mikron(m): 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2011
That is why he is called WHIZKID. He is suppose to make things happen. Remember he has a hansome angel (banky W) watching over him.
Re: Have You Noticed This "growing" Effect On Wizkid's Album? by MrGlobe(m): 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2011
engineerd:

NOPE! Haven't noticed at all. who the f is he
lmfaooooooo grin
Re: Have You Noticed This "growing" Effect On Wizkid's Album? by pkv(m): 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2011
Mr. Globe:

Every crap easily finds its way to the front page. Maybe its time to quit Nairaland. Like people are really checking for the whizkid boy? Hmmmm
same boat,same deck!
Re: Have You Noticed This "growing" Effect On Wizkid's Album? by mykali(m): 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2011
mikron:

That is why he is called WHIZKID. He is suppose to make things happen. Remember he has a hansome angel (banky W) watching over him.

WTF iz this?
Re: Have You Noticed This "growing" Effect On Wizkid's Album? by ksam(m): 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2011
The only wiz that i know is wizkhalifa
Re: Have You Noticed This "growing" Effect On Wizkid's Album? by Kommentato(m): 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2011
mikron:

WTF. Your profile says you are a male.
Re: Have You Noticed This "growing" Effect On Wizkid's Album? by BabaEleko(m): 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2011
Naija with their attitude. Pple cannot separate music from noise. Beat from sound. Message from lyrics. I pity you OP.
Re: Have You Noticed This "growing" Effect On Wizkid's Album? by BabaEleko(m): 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2011
Kommentato:

I assume you're just noticing it. This is this is madnessland that u are. Full of dry bones and faggUts.
Re: Have You Noticed This "growing" Effect On Wizkid's Album? by Areosapien(f): 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2011
"Girl,
I will never ever ever do you wrong,
I will always always always do you right"

CRAAAAP!
Re: Have You Noticed This "growing" Effect On Wizkid's Album? by mamaafrik(m): 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2011
Trash was wat i called it back den,but my sistas hv inebirated me witit,y nt try & check urself & if u jst like it, Wadup,but if u jst hate it, , shutup,eheehe,holababy.
Re: Have You Noticed This "growing" Effect On Wizkid's Album? by MrGlobe(m): 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2011
Kommentato:

lmfao, You people are cracking me up today, lmao!!!!!
ksam:

The only wiz that i know is wizkhalifa
GBAM
Re: Have You Noticed This "growing" Effect On Wizkid's Album? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2011
mikron:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Have You Noticed This "growing" Effect On Wizkid's Album? by freecocoa(f): 6:20pm On Oct 14, 2011
Haven't grown anywhere near me.
Re: Have You Noticed This "growing" Effect On Wizkid's Album? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2011
only kids 4-18 listens to that sheet full of crap!

boring topics making homepage these days angry
Re: Have You Noticed This "growing" Effect On Wizkid's Album? by ideylaff: 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2011
Quote from: mikron on Today at 04:25:38 PM

Quote from: Kommentato on Today at 05:27:51 PM

LWKMDFHO, LOL LOL LOL
Re: Have You Noticed This "growing" Effect On Wizkid's Album? by MAKABBEY(m): 6:37pm On Oct 14, 2011
Funke pakuru mo, tolani pakurumo, alimo pakuru mo,  it sounds woman-lover. Why is irrelevant topic being on frontpage? Dat guy did not more than ladies, addly will u see or hear words like love, baby, lady etc infact all his ablm
Re: Have You Noticed This "growing" Effect On Wizkid's Album? by Goldenheart(m): 6:57pm On Oct 14, 2011
my neighbor just go this sound system, and i think they dashed him whizkid album. he was playing the same sick song over n over again. it pissed me off so bad. well i got use to it. cos the the music sunk into my head. even wen he is nomore playing the music. i do murmur it from a - z
Re: Have You Noticed This "growing" Effect On Wizkid's Album? by tardell007(m): 7:09pm On Oct 14, 2011
na pakuromo tinz, dt guy love dem gurls scatter!
Re: Have You Noticed This "growing" Effect On Wizkid's Album? by Adexchelsea19(m): 7:11pm On Oct 14, 2011
Without been sentiment the guy is full of crap maybe bcs he is still young,he will sing 1 line of song and end it by repeating chorus upon chorus,i dont tink u guys observe this!
Re: Have You Noticed This "growing" Effect On Wizkid's Album? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2011
for those badmouthing op
please if you dont know what to say just shut your trap! what wrong with this topic on frontpage?

again if you dont like the music then criticize it(which is normal) other than cursing another person that likes it! tufiakwa! whats wrong with someone likes the music and you dont, then that give you the choice of cursing him/her

nawa for this human beings!

@topic the guy has a nice voice and with seriousness and hardworking he might outshine the other musicians in nigeria
Re: Have You Noticed This "growing" Effect On Wizkid's Album? by 2nex(m): 7:45pm On Oct 14, 2011
like it en tnk its ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let's Go Back, Way Back, Back Into Time. Its Old Skool Time / What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland / Lyrics: Falz – Soft Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.