Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

WAEC Scratch Card Confirms Sanwo-Olu Submitted Fake GCE Result To INEC - Jandor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WAEC Scratch Card Confirms Sanwo-Olu Submitted Fake GCE Result To INEC - Jandor (39480 Views)

Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House? / Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate / 2023: Jandor Emerges Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Scratch Card Confirms Sanwo-Olu Submitted Fake GCE Result To INEC - Jandor by Chetas81(m): 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2023
07kjb:
That means he will be potentially disqualified
you mean in Nigeria hhhhhhhmmmmm the sanwolu followers might catch fire 🔥 in no time
Re: WAEC Scratch Card Confirms Sanwo-Olu Submitted Fake GCE Result To INEC - Jandor by Christistruth03: 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2023
RoxyBrownAutos:
The scratch card matter don't cover results of the 1980s.It started late 90s,so they won't get the correct verification.

Exactly
Only a letter from WAEC or the School can Confirm it

Besides Gbadebo Rbodes will soon be disqualified because he didn't even win the Labour Party Primaries

1 Like

Re: WAEC Scratch Card Confirms Sanwo-Olu Submitted Fake GCE Result To INEC - Jandor by MrDoGood(m): 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2023
Sammy07:
How come?

Can someone check for another person's WAEC result with just scratch card?

Yes.

When applying for studies Abroad, they always request for your WAEC or NECO or both if you're using both. They always verify them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WAEC Scratch Card Confirms Sanwo-Olu Submitted Fake GCE Result To INEC - Jandor by Judolisco(m): 12:13pm On Apr 11, 2023
Na 1981 gce u dey use scratch card dey check?
Na gbana bdis o
Re: WAEC Scratch Card Confirms Sanwo-Olu Submitted Fake GCE Result To INEC - Jandor by ellizy(m): 12:14pm On Apr 11, 2023
This INEC body is always appearing like it be manage by illiterates!

How on earth would you not verify all document presented to you by candidates?
Re: WAEC Scratch Card Confirms Sanwo-Olu Submitted Fake GCE Result To INEC - Jandor by Christistruth03: 12:14pm On Apr 11, 2023
MrDoGood:

Yes.

When applying for studies Abroad, they always request for your WAEC or NECO or both if you're using both. They always verify them.

Not 1981 resiults
Re: WAEC Scratch Card Confirms Sanwo-Olu Submitted Fake GCE Result To INEC - Jandor by fergie001: 12:15pm On Apr 11, 2023
bionixs:
just hope that the current head of WAEC is not a professor.
lol
You dislike Professors?

But would Jandor be unwise to just check with scratch card only ?
Still wondering why he didn't write officially citing the FOI Act to confirm the said Certificate.

Well WAEC will help us when trial starts.
Re: WAEC Scratch Card Confirms Sanwo-Olu Submitted Fake GCE Result To INEC - Jandor by coolplanet: 12:15pm On Apr 11, 2023
Saao:
and the deputy will take over

He will be going down with him since the principal is the major.
Re: WAEC Scratch Card Confirms Sanwo-Olu Submitted Fake GCE Result To INEC - Jandor by Christistruth03: 12:15pm On Apr 11, 2023
cktheluckyman:

Oga scratch card can confirm any waec results.The entire results have now been digitalized
a

Not 1981 results
Re: WAEC Scratch Card Confirms Sanwo-Olu Submitted Fake GCE Result To INEC - Jandor by fergie001: 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2023
ellizy:
This INEC body is always appearing like it be manage by illiterates!

How on earth would you not verify all document presented to you by candidates?
INEC does not have the power to disqualify candidates. Even if they see something wrong, they cannot do anything.

The Supreme Court has said so many times.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Scratch Card Confirms Sanwo-Olu Submitted Fake GCE Result To INEC - Jandor by highoctane: 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2023
DeTribalisedCit:
Considering how problematic the digitalisation of WAEC certificates have been, this could also pass for being an error of omission by WAEC as it could also be fake.
The same way a crafty police officer at Imo River bridge 3nd of Rivers state submitted my vehicle number to frsc car plate registration.
Result: This number does not exist.
(Because I don't have the new plate number.) This was the reason I made him aware of, and I directed him to autoreg.

Autoreg result: This plate number, vehicle color, motor license and insurance -genuine.

The crafty police officer insisted of to settle him, I calmly told him , that I feel the court can ratify these anomalies.
Re: WAEC Scratch Card Confirms Sanwo-Olu Submitted Fake GCE Result To INEC - Jandor by IfnobeGod20: 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2023
AntiChristian:
We'll be hearing many law terms like Locus Standi, Status barred, lack of merit, lack of diligent prosecution/ Struck out for want of diligent prosecution, etc.
This one has no locus standing because it is a criminal case. Criminal case has no time line.
Re: WAEC Scratch Card Confirms Sanwo-Olu Submitted Fake GCE Result To INEC - Jandor by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2023
DeTribalisedCit:
Considering how problematic the digitalisation of WAEC certificates have been, this could also pass for being an error of omission by WAEC as it could also be fake.

Dey play cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: WAEC Scratch Card Confirms Sanwo-Olu Submitted Fake GCE Result To INEC - Jandor by Tareq1105: 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2023
DeTribalisedCit:

I know Sanwo Olu read Surveying in University of Lagos with my cousin and he graduated in 1988.

This fake results is not possible in Unilag. The University of Lagos that I know would verify all results at entry and at exit before you're awarded the degree.

Jandor should think of another excuse.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Scratch Card Confirms Sanwo-Olu Submitted Fake GCE Result To INEC - Jandor by godwon01(m): 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2023
Saao:
and the deputy will take over
Yes according to the law.
Re: WAEC Scratch Card Confirms Sanwo-Olu Submitted Fake GCE Result To INEC - Jandor by ellizy(m): 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2023
fergie001:
INEC does not have the power to disqualify candidates. Even if they see something wrong, they cannot do anything.

The Supreme Court has said so many times.
This sound so unprofessional!
Does it mean anybody can walk up to INEC present fake documents and be giving a party mandate?
Haba nau!

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Scratch Card Confirms Sanwo-Olu Submitted Fake GCE Result To INEC - Jandor by coolplanet: 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2023
Hallabee1:

Aje...

Can't be disqualified.. remember his still the current governor and he has been presented the cirtificate of return by INEC, so make jando go rest.

It can still be retrieved if found guilty.its as simple as that.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Scratch Card Confirms Sanwo-Olu Submitted Fake GCE Result To INEC - Jandor by IfnobeGod20: 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2023
Christistruth03:

Exactly
Only a letter from WAEC or the School can Confirm it

Besides Gbadebo Rbodes will soon be disqualified because he didn't even win the Labour Party Primaries
Primary is a preelection matter. No one can sue anyone for preelection matter now because it is time bound. And again, it is only the person that contested against him that can sue him, not even other members of the party by the new Electoral Act 2022.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Scratch Card Confirms Sanwo-Olu Submitted Fake GCE Result To INEC - Jandor by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2023
All apc members and supporters are criminals.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Scratch Card Confirms Sanwo-Olu Submitted Fake GCE Result To INEC - Jandor by coolplanet: 12:24pm On Apr 11, 2023
godwon01:
Yes according to the law.

LoL. Which law. Abi na law of gravity?
Re: WAEC Scratch Card Confirms Sanwo-Olu Submitted Fake GCE Result To INEC - Jandor by fergie001: 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2023
ellizy:

This sound so unprofessional!
Does it mean anybody can walk up to INEC present fake documents and be giving a party mandate?
Haba nau!
Yes, we have seen it many times.

INEC was seen to be doing a good job there until Obasanjo's high-handedness to disqualify his then VP, Atiku using the same INEC prompted our SC to take the decision. Since then, INEC has become a toothless bulldog wrt similar cases.
Re: WAEC Scratch Card Confirms Sanwo-Olu Submitted Fake GCE Result To INEC - Jandor by Tareq1105: 12:27pm On Apr 11, 2023
Jandor is wasting his time and resources.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Scratch Card Confirms Sanwo-Olu Submitted Fake GCE Result To INEC - Jandor by IfnobeGod20: 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2023
27Pushing30:
lol are these not pre-election matters sef? the deadline for pre-election matters has long expired.

once again lol
Submission of fake document is not part of preelection matter. It is a criminal case, just like that of Bayelsa.
Re: WAEC Scratch Card Confirms Sanwo-Olu Submitted Fake GCE Result To INEC - Jandor by MrFly(m): 12:30pm On Apr 11, 2023
Sammy07:
How come?

with centre and exam number u can even check for a ghost's waec result.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WAEC Scratch Card Confirms Sanwo-Olu Submitted Fake GCE Result To INEC - Jandor by endy69: 12:31pm On Apr 11, 2023
Sammy07:
How come?

Yes. That's why during your first year registration in the uni they would ask you to attach a WAEC result checking card so the school Administrators can confirm on their own that the result you presented isn't fake but from WAEC or NECO. But I doubt PDP sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WAEC Scratch Card Confirms Sanwo-Olu Submitted Fake GCE Result To INEC - Jandor by ellizy(m): 12:33pm On Apr 11, 2023
fergie001:
Yes, we have seen it many times.

INEC was seen to be doing a good job there until Obasanjo's high-handedness to disqualify his then VP, Atiku using the same INEC prompted our SC to take the decision. Since then, INEC has become a toothless bulldog wrt similar cases.
So where is the Independent in the INEC?
Too many conspiracies is a body managed by professors...
Re: WAEC Scratch Card Confirms Sanwo-Olu Submitted Fake GCE Result To INEC - Jandor by IfnobeGod20: 12:33pm On Apr 11, 2023
27Pushing30:

In the case of Bayelsa and Zamfara the complaints were lodged after primaries.

Infact on the eve of Bayelsa elections i recall the court sacked APC candidate over his deputy's name issue but APC won the election and supreme court upheld the decision of the lower courts even before their swearing in.

Stuff like this fall under pre election matters and thus cannot be entertained now.
Young man, stop arguing blindly criminal case has no time line. It's a case of forgery, which is criminal in nature and it falls within the Administration of Criminal Justice Act content. Criminal act can be taking up at any time.
Re: WAEC Scratch Card Confirms Sanwo-Olu Submitted Fake GCE Result To INEC - Jandor by Fisher400: 12:34pm On Apr 11, 2023
Yes
Re: WAEC Scratch Card Confirms Sanwo-Olu Submitted Fake GCE Result To INEC - Jandor by onuman: 12:34pm On Apr 11, 2023
goslowgoslow:

See small pink wey dem never born when Tinubu be governor. You don't even know what happened u dey type thrash!

If you have senses in your skull, and not a typical Tinubu ass licker, you should have seen from my comment that I am not a small boy.
A small boy wouldn't know what happened between then president Obasanjo and then governor Tinubu.
Re: WAEC Scratch Card Confirms Sanwo-Olu Submitted Fake GCE Result To INEC - Jandor by fergie001: 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2023
ellizy:

So where is the Independent in the INEC?
Too many conspiracies is a body managed by professors...
it is not the fault of the body, we have a National Assembly, it is their job.
Re: WAEC Scratch Card Confirms Sanwo-Olu Submitted Fake GCE Result To INEC - Jandor by LOVEGINO(m): 12:38pm On Apr 11, 2023
Naija itsef na scam
Re: WAEC Scratch Card Confirms Sanwo-Olu Submitted Fake GCE Result To INEC - Jandor by Christistruth03: 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2023
Tareq1105:

I know Sanwo Olu read Surveying in University of Lagos with my cousin and he graduated in 1988.

This fake results is not possible in Unilag. The University of Lagos that I know would verify all results at entry and at exit before you're awarded the degree.

Jandor should think of another excuse.

In those days Universities were so thorough with verification that people with forged results didn't patronize Unilag, UI ,Ife etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) / Why I Visited Orji Kalu – Tinubu / Seyi Tinubu Looks Dapper In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.