Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,753 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Men Or Women? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Or Women? (576 Views)

Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? / Who Benefits More From Marriage? Men Or Women? / In Need Of Advice From Experienced Wives, Mothers, men Or Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Or Women? by meedoLock(m): 11:31am On Apr 11, 2023
How do you do this and not regret in a long run grin grin

Testing ur wife more than 2 days could even be so tempting to result into chaos.

No one can convincingly withstand a test of a man less talk of our creator.

Let's see if we have any husbands or wives with a peculiar experience in their marriage.

Make we upcoming husband and wives con learn😁😁

1 Like

Re: Men Or Women? by Wodu89: 11:32am On Apr 11, 2023
Stop all these narratives. No one enjoys being broke and needy and unable to have needs catered for

2 Likes

Re: Men Or Women? by Kriss216: 11:44am On Apr 11, 2023
Wodu89:
Stop all these narratives. No one enjoys being broke and needy and unable to have needs catered for
No one also enjoys a 'good for nothing' wife.

5 Likes

Re: Men Or Women? by Kriss216: 11:46am On Apr 11, 2023
"Women do not have the capacity to advise men on how to navigate their lives"

Quote of the week.

3 Likes

Re: Men Or Women? by meedoLock(m): 12:08pm On Apr 11, 2023
Wodu89:

Well, no matter how much we crave for the balance, I'm afraid one will always be stuck in between either. It's just natural, we can have everything all the time. Even the Billionaires of this world still have something a missing column to be filled.

1 Like

Re: Men Or Women? by Oluromantic: 7:36pm On Apr 11, 2023
Kriss216:
"Women do not have the capacity to advise men on how to navigate their lives"

Quote of the week.
You're right and it's not an abuse, it's just the truth. Many don't even know what womanhood is about. All they know is human hair, fashion, gossip. Thier role in thier man's life, which is primarily why they are women they don't really understand

2 Likes

Re: Men Or Women? by olabrinks(f): 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2023
If women stop cooking, cleaning.. taking care of kids or perform their wifely duties just for 5 days.. most men will pack their load to a beer parlour to drink and smoke away their problems. Men cannot handle 1% of what they dish out.

1 Like

Re: Men Or Women? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 11, 2023
The truth is living with a man with no money can be unbearable. How you lot spin the narrative is stunning. Men don't like it when they are broke, it makes them grumpy. Growing up i watch the mood swing in my Dad when he is out of cash and when he is fully loaded. grin grin

It's not easy dealing with a grumpy man and when a woman gets fed up. She gets blamed for reacting and you hear "she's like that since I lost my job".

You all will be alright. πŸ˜†

1 Like

Re: Men Or Women? by Oizee(f): 8:55pm On Apr 12, 2023
Persephone1:
The truth is living with a man with no money can be unbearable. How you lot spin the narrative is stunning. Men don't like it when they are broke, it makes them grumpy. Growing up i watch the mood swing in my Dad when he is out of cash and when he is fully loaded. grin grin

It's not easy dealing with a grumpy man and when a woman gets fed up. She gets blamed for reacting and you hear "she's like that since I lost my job".

may God bless you for this comment, this is the exact problem in my own house, just temporary brokeness from his side, we won't be able to enjoy the home.
Re: Men Or Women? by Nazgul: 8:59pm On Apr 12, 2023
olabrinks:
If women stop cooking, cleaning.. taking care of kids or perform their wifely duties just for 5 days.. most men will pack their load to a beer parlour to drink and smoke away their problems. Men cannot handle 1% of what they dish out.
Maids do this regularly without complaining. So take a chill.

If the wife chooses not to do it, the man can easily hire someone who will. What a lot of men can't handle is when their wives deny them sex. Most would slide into depression.

1 Like

Re: Men Or Women? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2023
Oizee:
may God bless you for this comment, this is the exact problem in my own house, just temporary brokeness from his side, we won't be able to enjoy the home.
Amen! . Sometimes they shut you out completely and come back lively when they are back on track. Lol. Generally most men can't deal with being broke, and it isn't their fault. They are raised in a society that base the whole existence of a man to his ability to "provide" . To provide you need money, so when a man lacks money it is like he is failing in life and it questions his existence.

Let your husband know he is more than that, and you have his back. You don't expect him to be perfect all the time. It's not easy calming a broke man but with time, he relaxes . Please if you end up gaining his trust to relax, do whatever you can not to break that trust. This way you can enjoy with or without surplus.
Re: Men Or Women? by Oizee(f): 9:09pm On Apr 12, 2023
Persephone1:
Amen! . Sometimes they shut you out completely and come back lively when they are back on track. Lol. Generally most men can't deal with being broke, and it isn't their fault. They are raised in a society that base the whole existence of a man to his ability to "provide" . To provide you need money, so when a man lacks money it is like he is failing in life and it questions his existence.

Let your husband know he is more than that, and you have his back. You don't expect him to be perfect all the time. It's not easy calming a broke man but with time, he relaxes . Please if you end up gaining his trust to relax, do whatever you can not to break that trust. This way you can enjoy with or without surplus.
noted, thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Men Or Women? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 12, 2023
Oizee:
noted, thanks so much
You are welcome ma'am

1 Like

Re: Men Or Women? by poshestmina(f): 2:37pm On Apr 13, 2023
Persephone1:

You've said it all . Being with a broke man is annoying,not because of the lack of money ,or you can't support him as his woman.It's that grumpiness,strong face, unnecessary mood swings.
The atmosphere in the house becomes tensed .you just have to literally walk on eggshells just so you don't offend him .Any little thing turns arguments .

When the woman gets tired , next thing will be "Since I lost my job"

It's tiring tbh.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Help To Get Into Nursing School / How Do I Get Peace Of Mind / Full Event Decoration For As Low As N50,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.