Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online (91224 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri / Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine / Harry B Anyanwu's Son, Obinna, Matriculation At FUTO, University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online by seanwilliam(m): 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2023
Na this kind pikin go Dey finish rice agolomarun at a go

2 Likes

Re: The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online by Ishilove: 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2023
GloriousGbola:

it is not the beauty of diversity. it is a child with parents who are mismanaging his nutrition

a child is ball of energy with a metabolism to match. this child is eating too much junk food. if there is no intervention, he will be morbidly obese by the time he is 15. i see this a lot.

years ago, my daughter started putting on weight. we noticed, and that was the end of my buying and stacking biscuits in the house.
Genetics plays a major role in all these. I was a VERY plump child, but the only junk food I was being fed was the once in a blue moon meat pie my dad sometimes bought from Mr Biggs. My dad is on the big side, even though he is no longer big because of age (a few years shy of 70), so when people saw how robust I and my sibs were, they knew that it was our father's stature we inherited.

This child has inherited his father's stature and i am very sure it has little to do with diet
Re: The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online by Lovenorth: 12:51pm On Apr 12, 2023
Is he a girl pregnant woman?
Re: The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online by Chigold101(m): 12:52pm On Apr 12, 2023
Axis313:
Obesity is a slow killing disease,the boy may not know it now,he will think it is a sign of good living.
Obi Cubana should take a step as a matter of urgency to safeguard the boy's health.
Not Obi Cubana but Cuban chief priest

3 Likes

Re: The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online by BluntCrazeMan: 12:53pm On Apr 12, 2023
spartan50:
For those saying he is just a kid dont be deceived he well on his way to obesity and unhealthy chemicals in his body. This is too much now
Can we see the photo of the daddy as a 5-yr-old kid
Re: The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online by lanrei(m): 12:54pm On Apr 12, 2023
He's still a kid and he didn't choose his parents but his weight should be watched though considering he has the tendicies to be obese.

1 Like

Re: The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online by Angelfrost(m): 12:54pm On Apr 12, 2023
vastolord4:
grin he might just want be be like his dad

It's not a question of might... He looks exactly like his father! It's DNA!
Re: The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online by Kog45(m): 12:54pm On Apr 12, 2023
vastolord4:
grin he might just want be be like his dad
The boy go big o
Re: The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online by Laple0541(m): 12:55pm On Apr 12, 2023
Priest should enroll this innocent young boy in a physical activity program to burn away those fat, we don't want another hippo like him. Fat does no good to the boby.

2 Likes

Re: The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online by Angelfrost(m): 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2023
Axis313:
Obesity is a slow killing disease,the boy may not know it now,he will think it is a sign of good living.
Obi Cubana Cubana Chief Priest should take a step as a matter of urgency to safeguard the boy's health.

Person wey never see reason to check his own weight and safeguard his own health... How can he see anything wrong with his son's weight!

The boy might get lucky and develop a liking for sports! This will help his weight as he grows older.

1 Like

Re: The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online by Rochasstatue(f): 1:01pm On Apr 12, 2023
The kid is obese and unhealthy..
This isn't wealth.
This is poverty of wisdom.
They should save the kid from himself.

2 Likes

Re: The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online by Thegamingorca(m): 1:05pm On Apr 12, 2023
ExclusiveBet:
Pascal Chibuike, popularly known as Cubana Chief Priest, sparked outrage online after posting a video of his five-year-old kid.

Chief Priest posted a video on his Instagram account of his youngster attempting to swim.

Cubana Chief Priest shared the video to celebrate his son, who is now five years old today, the 11th of April, 2023.

According to him, Obinna is his next of kin, and he is excited to mark his birthday.

He wrote,

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cq25rQEoDWR/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Netizens dragged Cubana Chief Priest over the shared video as they note his son’s plumpness.

Some dragged him for not cautioning his son, while some mocked his little boy.

To find vein put yellow cannula for this elephant's hand go hard die. I pity the medical doctor who will step up to that challenge when severe malaria befalls this boy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online by zedegit: 1:05pm On Apr 12, 2023
ExclusiveBet:
Pascal Chibuike, popularly known as Cubana Chief Priest, sparked outrage online after posting a video of his five-year-old kid.

Chief Priest posted a video on his Instagram account of his youngster attempting to swim.

Cubana Chief Priest shared the video to celebrate his son, who is now five years old today, the 11th of April, 2023.

According to him, Obinna is his next of kin, and he is excited to mark his birthday.

He wrote,

Netizens dragged Cubana Chief Priest over the shared video as they note his son’s plumpness.

Forget size o. Some fat men dey get small pim pim.
Re: The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online by OneKinGuy(m): 1:06pm On Apr 12, 2023
worst part is that they are thinking their son is healthy beacuse of how fat he is. That kid will grow up hating hiself and parents. Same thing happened to me. My kidswill never be fat. I'll starve them if i have to.

5 Likes

Re: The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online by tesppidd: 1:08pm On Apr 12, 2023
This one na yoghurt and turkey full im body.
This kain people dey grow leave sense.
grin

2 Likes

Re: The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online by LoveTalk(f): 1:08pm On Apr 12, 2023
Na him papa true son.
Leave the boy alone.
Re: The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online by ShaqFu: 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2023
This boy is obese. Even at his age, his stomach is almost as big as his dad's.

His parents should put him on a diet immediately.

1 Like

Re: The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online by Gamesmart: 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2023
This is what happens when you are raised by a useless mother and daft father!!!

Irresponsible people!

1 Like

Re: The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online by Judolisco(m): 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2023
spartan50:
For those saying he is just a kid dont be deceived he well on his way to obesity and unhealthy chemicals in his body. This is too much now
dis one na gene now... Clearly he inherited it from his dad
Re: The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online by ajidikun: 1:32pm On Apr 12, 2023
:-XNigerians no dey mind their business. grin
Re: The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online by okorogodwin4(m): 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2023
Axis313:
Obi Cubana should take a step as a matter of urgency to safeguard the boy's health.
it's not obi Cubans son but Cubans chief priest

1 Like

Re: The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online by Ijaya123: 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2023
This is not a sign of good living. It is the contrary to say the fact. Nothing healthy in obesity.

1 Like

Re: The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2023
Like father like son...no competition.
Re: The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online by Oceanjagaban: 1:40pm On Apr 12, 2023
The apple don't fall too far from the tree
Re: The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online by omohayek: 1:43pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ishilove:

Genetics plays a major role in all these. I was a VERY plump child, but the only junk food I was being fed was the once in a blue moon meat pie my dad sometimes bought from Mr Biggs. My dad is on the big side, even though he is no longer big because of age (a few years shy of 70), so when people so how robust I and my sibs were, they knew that it was our father's stature we inherited.

This child has inherited his father's stature and i am very sure it has little to do with diet
How does "stature" explain the rolls of fat on the boy's leg? The kid is morbidly obese, and is well on his way to dying early of diabetes or heart disease if things are left this way.

4 Likes

Re: The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 12, 2023
Rick Ross don loss weight because he knows the implication.
Re: The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online by Babastrong(m): 1:57pm On Apr 12, 2023
[quote author=FixxNigeria23 post=122465799]True son of his father...
Obi will forever remain a boy[ yes! The reason flogged him(Obi) for draging power with man.]
Re: The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online by Kobicove(m): 2:01pm On Apr 12, 2023
This boy looks older than 5 undecided
Re: The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online by Injera(f): 2:02pm On Apr 12, 2023
Wuta34:
Tinubu should go and rest … the imbeciles that support tinubu hates Nigeria and we have gone pass the time of being cool this old men and women and their sons and daughters hates this country yes it is better they all burn for all the wickedness they have done to this country it is worse than anything so many people have died , lost their mind because of this wicked politicians and their family look at Saudi Arabia same oil
Sniper na only 1 k na

1 Like

Re: The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online by TemplarLandry: 2:06pm On Apr 12, 2023
Obinna is suffering from obesity (hoeu-'bee-si-ti). That shii ain't healthy.

1 Like

Re: The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:11pm On Apr 12, 2023
ExclusiveBet:

He wrote,

dem think say na enjoyment he de…. Lmao…

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) / Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) / See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.