Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Gmat: All You Need To Know - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Gmat: All You Need To Know (558 Views)

Gmat Score Of 250 / Hard Copies Of Gmat Past Papers / Any Good GMAT Lecture Centre In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gmat: All You Need To Know by gmattutor: 10:51am On Sep 21, 2011
Hello everyone. At Medallion Alliance Limited we tutor people to ace tests such as the GMAT, GRE, SAT and TOEFL. We have been doing this for a while now with great results. I am opening this topic for people who have questions or would like information with regards the GMAT. So if you want answers on anything in that respect, please post. I will try to answer all questions and enquiries as much as I can, and if there's anything I do not know, then I will find out.

First of all the question many of our clients ask is when can I write the test? The answer is throughout the year. The test can be written anytime you are ready. It is not like TOEFL where you have to book dates in advance. When you are ready, you can log on to mba.com yourself to register or go through a verified service provider to register for you.

An important factor to note is that the scores for GMAT is valid for 5 years.

A tip for you is that when filling the registeration form, have at leat 4 schools on hand that you will fill in. Why? If you want to request that your result be sent to another school not on your previous list, you have to pay extra, so ensure that you have 4 or 5 schools ready that you can ask that the result be sent to.
Re: Gmat: All You Need To Know by gmattutor: 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2013
Please note that our website address has changed as indicated in the signature.

(1) (Reply)

Info On Oau / International English Exam Waiver / A Must Read For All Undergraduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.