Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,735 members, 7,955,792 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:14 PM

Johnson Arumemi-Ikhide, Arik Air Founder Barred From Airline’s Premises - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Johnson Arumemi-Ikhide, Arik Air Founder Barred From Airline’s Premises (46752 Views)

Air Peace, Others Barred From Flying Into The US / Nigeria Barred From 2022 US Visa Lottery / Arik Air To Be Renamed Nigeria Eagle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Johnson Arumemi-Ikhide, Arik Air Founder Barred From Airline’s Premises by NAC1666: 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2023
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/drama-as-arik-air-founder-is-barred-from-airlines-premises/
For ur own company,kia. It's not good o. Imagine preventing a Dangote from entering his company because he is oweing Amcon
Re: Johnson Arumemi-Ikhide, Arik Air Founder Barred From Airline’s Premises by ogaemma: 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2023
Nigerians don't obey court order. We have made our court so inferior.
Re: Johnson Arumemi-Ikhide, Arik Air Founder Barred From Airline’s Premises by chi4ik4(m): 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2023
Arik air is so bad, they can cancel or delay flight. I can never patronize them anymore. Very useless airline.
Re: Johnson Arumemi-Ikhide, Arik Air Founder Barred From Airline’s Premises by ivolt: 3:15pm On Apr 11, 2023
Has he paid back his bank loan?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johnson Arumemi-Ikhide, Arik Air Founder Barred From Airline’s Premises by Boyooosa(m): 3:17pm On Apr 11, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Hope this isn't injustice.

He was supposed to bring along his court injunction or call the CFO or the COO

1 Like

Re: Johnson Arumemi-Ikhide, Arik Air Founder Barred From Airline’s Premises by Wealthoptulent(m): 3:18pm On Apr 11, 2023
One week, one trouble.
This new WEEK , this one WEAK me o

Re: Johnson Arumemi-Ikhide, Arik Air Founder Barred From Airline’s Premises by mukshin(m): 3:20pm On Apr 11, 2023
He deserves to be denied access into the premise because he's a wicked human and very heartless.
Arummemi can punish staff and vendors .

3 Likes

Re: Johnson Arumemi-Ikhide, Arik Air Founder Barred From Airline’s Premises by stephen109(m): 3:21pm On Apr 11, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Until them banned tinubu from entering Aso rock that is when I'll believe this story
wetin concern tinubu with this case? .
Re: Johnson Arumemi-Ikhide, Arik Air Founder Barred From Airline’s Premises by Caaz: 3:21pm On Apr 11, 2023
mukshin:
He deserves to be denied access into the premise because he's a wicked human and very heartless.
Arummemi can sabi punished staff and vendors .
Tell me something.

4 Likes

Re: Johnson Arumemi-Ikhide, Arik Air Founder Barred From Airline’s Premises by Onliie(m): 3:23pm On Apr 11, 2023
Useless Nigerian security obey individuals, they don't obey law.
Re: Johnson Arumemi-Ikhide, Arik Air Founder Barred From Airline’s Premises by Skillsnigeria: 3:24pm On Apr 11, 2023
Noted
Re: Johnson Arumemi-Ikhide, Arik Air Founder Barred From Airline’s Premises by Flier: 3:26pm On Apr 11, 2023
Spaxon:
In as Much as he's in debt.

The creditors are behaving rudely.

It's painful to witness something of this sort
You guy are just posting like illiterates,you owe bank money but you refused to pay,if government does not use to buy back the debt no bank will exist today and majority of people would have gone bankrupt
A man like this should be behind bar let alone allowing him to enter the airport
The rich will borrow money intentionally with the aim of not paying back,instead of paying back they would rather hire 50 San to fight the creditors
It's sad most of the posters above me are educated-illiterate
Just imagine the number of people who will commit suicide today if a bank go bankrupt and government refuse to buy the debt

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Johnson Arumemi-Ikhide, Arik Air Founder Barred From Airline’s Premises by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:28pm On Apr 11, 2023
Despite barking at him to go to court and getting the nod of the court in his favour thereafter, they still deny him.
Re: Johnson Arumemi-Ikhide, Arik Air Founder Barred From Airline’s Premises by mukshin(m): 3:29pm On Apr 11, 2023
Caaz:

Tell me something.

What do you want to know?
Re: Johnson Arumemi-Ikhide, Arik Air Founder Barred From Airline’s Premises by Flier: 3:29pm On Apr 11, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
Despite barking at him to go to court and getting the nod of the court in his favour thereafter, they still deny him.
Any judge who favour him should be removed from position and jailed
Loan defaulters are group of the people destroying this country.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johnson Arumemi-Ikhide, Arik Air Founder Barred From Airline’s Premises by TemplarLandry: 3:31pm On Apr 11, 2023
Aww, I dearly feel sorry for him. I hope he repossesses his property.
Boyooosa:

He was supposed to bring along his court injunction or call the CFO or the COO

1 Like

Re: Johnson Arumemi-Ikhide, Arik Air Founder Barred From Airline’s Premises by Truthshscrazy: 3:32pm On Apr 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

When you start a company, guard it jealously and do not run it on debt. Your creditors are accountable to those whose money they loaned to you. Even Virgin Founder's company filed for bankruptcy last week. When you owe and can not pay back, you have lost the company to your creditors.
cool

1 Like

Re: Johnson Arumemi-Ikhide, Arik Air Founder Barred From Airline’s Premises by JohnBullMySon: 3:33pm On Apr 11, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
Took it once from NY from Nigeria...never again. One of the most useless airline.. I am not even sure I feel like sharing the experience

Their problems started when they started flying to JFK. Instead of looking for older jets, they borrowed money to buy a brand new A330 and went into debt. Right now, the A330 is still seized either in the US or Europe.

They bought a couple of brand new planes back in the day. They even ordered new Boeing 787 but I think they've cancelled it. Their craze for new planes landed them in debts.

Domestically, Arik is a worthy option though.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Johnson Arumemi-Ikhide, Arik Air Founder Barred From Airline’s Premises by Cryofigbos: 3:34pm On Apr 11, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Until them banned tinubu from entering Aso rock that is when I'll believe this story

Who cares about what u believe......even u don't care about ur believe 😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Johnson Arumemi-Ikhide, Arik Air Founder Barred From Airline’s Premises by byteem: 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2023
Skyfornia:
Big man big trouble... This is to show you that all is vanity... Imagine restricting you from a company you founded. Otilo!

Simple dont borrow money u cant pay..

2 Likes

Re: Johnson Arumemi-Ikhide, Arik Air Founder Barred From Airline’s Premises by BennyDGreat: 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
Took it once from NY from Nigeria...never again. One of the most useless airline.. I am not even sure I feel like sharing the experience

Dem dey try for local flights sha...it's best you take any other African carrier for international

1 Like

Re: Johnson Arumemi-Ikhide, Arik Air Founder Barred From Airline’s Premises by BennyDGreat: 3:54pm On Apr 11, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
Their problems started when they started flying to JFK. Instead of looking for older jets, they borrowed money to buy a brand new A330 and went into debt. Right now, the A330 is still seized either in the US or Europe.

They bought a couple of brand new planes back in the day. They even ordered new Boeing 787 but I think they've cancelled it. Their craze for new planes landed them in debts.

Apt.
Business requires removing emotions.
You must be realistic

1 Like

Re: Johnson Arumemi-Ikhide, Arik Air Founder Barred From Airline’s Premises by kweensheba: 3:57pm On Apr 11, 2023
Whims of life.
Re: Johnson Arumemi-Ikhide, Arik Air Founder Barred From Airline’s Premises by mukshin(m): 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2023
You have an airline experience or you are a staff.
You actually nailed it right about the Arik mind you they also went as far as buying A340 with 4 engines of which they never think of maintenance on the engines alone.
The Dubai route is another killing route for them but they never listen to expert advice.

JohnBullMySon:

2 Likes

Re: Johnson Arumemi-Ikhide, Arik Air Founder Barred From Airline’s Premises by musty16: 4:05pm On Apr 11, 2023
Arik air is not what it used to be,most of their planes don old.
Re: Johnson Arumemi-Ikhide, Arik Air Founder Barred From Airline’s Premises by FiremanX: 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2023
Spaxon:
In as Much as he's in debt.

The creditors are behaving rudely.

It's painful to witness something of this sort
What do you know?
Re: Johnson Arumemi-Ikhide, Arik Air Founder Barred From Airline’s Premises by Kobicove(m): 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2023
Nandoife:
An unfair treatment if you ask me

How is it unfair?

Do you even have any idea the scale of the debt this guy owes?

1 Like

Re: Johnson Arumemi-Ikhide, Arik Air Founder Barred From Airline’s Premises by InvertedHammer: 4:17pm On Apr 11, 2023
/

Manage your Nigerian business well without being an errand boy to politicians and there will be no worries.

Once a godfather in politics leaves office, it becomes an open season for assault from the opponents.

Abiola, Raymond Dokpesi should be reference points.

/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johnson Arumemi-Ikhide, Arik Air Founder Barred From Airline’s Premises by Jokerman(m): 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2023
Loaning from Bank os one of the worse things that a can happen to a business man... however how can a business expand if there's no loan

1 Like

Re: Johnson Arumemi-Ikhide, Arik Air Founder Barred From Airline’s Premises by damkin24(m): 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Seems that your headmaster is really paining you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London / Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines / Dangote Trailer Crushes 15 Cows To The Death In Kogi. Photos/Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.