Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

“I Crossed Over To Another Realm, But God Brought Me Back To Life- Mr Ibu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Crossed Over To Another Realm, But God Brought Me Back To Life- Mr Ibu (189 Views)

Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie / Ned Nwoko Crossed Over To 2022 With Gunshots (Pictures) / My Sickness Brought Me Closer To God – Lord Of Ajasa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Crossed Over To Another Realm, But God Brought Me Back To Life- Mr Ibu by Maffyjay: 2:06pm On Apr 11, 2023
Veteran actor John Okafor, popularly referred to as Mr. Ibu, has described how he came dangerously close to passing away after contracting a terrible illness.

Mr. Ibu has described how he spent three years fighting a life-threatening disease that kept him off the screens and out of his social life.

He revealed that those who were close to him were behind his illness in an interview with Vanguard. He claimed that he had already begun “seeing people on the other side...

Read full story here:
https://afriqpulsetv.com/i-crossed-over-to-another-realm-where-i-saw-dead-people-but-god-brought-me-back-to-life-mr-ibu/

(1) (Reply)

Serial Victimizer, Empress Njamah’s Ex-boyfriend Josh Wade, Arrested Following.. / And The Pendulum Swings- Agbesanwa / Burna Boy Makes History As First African Artiste To Sell Out 80k-capacity London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.