Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,680 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? (2315 Views)

Qur'an 9:31 Did Allah Make A Mistake In His Qur'an? / Does Allah Make Wishes? Who Grants His Wishes? / Who Is A Lawful Captive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by TenQ: 4:03pm On Apr 11, 2023
PART ONE:

Did Allah make Adultery Lawful for Mohammed?

There are so many verses of the Qur'an that Muslim scholars deliberately mistranslate to hide Uncomfortable truths about Mohammed.
Thus, whenever one is not sure, one should consult an Interlinear Translation. Even this is not safe from adulteration from zealous Islamic scholars and apologists. It is NOT safe to trust ANY English translation of the Qur'an because of this obvious attempts of COVER-UPS!

In the verse of today, we see HOW the Almighty Allah gave permission to Mohammed to have sex with ANY woman in his domain.

Qur'an 33:50
O prophet, we indeed have made lawful (for sex) for you
*your Wives whom you have paid their dowry
*And your Slaves whom you rightfully possess from among who Allah has given you
*The Daughters of your Paternal Uncles
*And The Daughters of your Paternal Aunts
*And the Daughters of your Maternal Uncles
*And the Daughters of your Maternal Aunts who emigrated with you
*And Any Believing Woman who gives herself willingly to the prophet for SEX
* This is a privilege for you only, not for the (rest of) believers - We are Aware of that which We enjoined upon them concerning their wives and those whom their right hands possess (their slaves) - that you may be free from blame, for Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful.

Muslims usually want to argue that all this is about women who are lawful for Marriage to Mohammed, unfortunately, this is a massive FALSEHOOD!
1. If the verse is about women eligible for marriage, them Mohammed's wives would not have been included in the verse for Mohammed's wives are lawful for him for sex. Can Mohammed marry his already Married 16 wives again?

2. The last verse also reiterates that for other Muslims, Allah has instructed them about who is lawful for sex, that is their Wives AND their Slaves (whom their right hand possesses)

3. The word يَسْتَنكِحَهَا translated as MARRY HER (even in their Interlinear Translation) is WRONG. The real word is actually very raw: It means "he fu.cks her"[sub][/sub] winkf (he has SEX with her)

Knowing this, you have every reason to DOUBT the diluted translations Muslim scholars throw at us. Lying is in their blood.

The INTERLINEAR Translation is attached as evidence.
The Google Translate of the word يَسْتَنكِحَهَا is also attached as evidence.

Questions:
1. Can any Muslim tell us what this verse has to do with Islam and salvation that the Almighty Allah saw it fit to be put on the eternal tablet of the Qur'an?
2. Is it true from this scripture that any married woman can Lawfully have sex with prophet Mohammed? What would be their gain- is it automatic Paradise!?
3. As a married man, how elated will it be if your wife goes out to have sex with Prophet Mohammed? What blessings accrue to you for renting out your wife to the prophet?

Cc:
LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, Haekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, thatsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana Compton11 , Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo Satmaniac saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore
Akinbahm , IMEI , FATHAT , talk2hb1 , iamrealdeji , Encyclopedia1 , Raheeqilmaktoom , Bintdawood

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by TenQ: 4:04pm On Apr 11, 2023
PART TWO:
Unfortunately, it seems after Mohammed released this verse, ALL women started coming to give themselves to Mohammed for sex. It would have been okay if all these women are young and beautiful BUT it seems amongst these women throwing themselves at Mohammed for sex are
1. Old Women
2. Ugly Women
3. Fat Women
4. Dirty Women
5. Flat chested women etc

It was too much and Mohammed was overwhelmed with undesirable women in addition to his SPECIFICATION. Therefore, the Almighty Al-Lah revealed verse 51.

Verse 51 gives Mohammed the RIGHT to DEFER or POSTPONE sex with the UNDESIRABLE women sometimes INDEFINITELY.

Qur'an 33:51
Thou mayest defer (the turn of) any of them that thou pleasest, and thou mayest receive any thou pleasest: and there is no blame on thee if thou invite one whose (turn) thou hadst set aside. This were nigher to the cooling of their eyes, the prevention of their grief, and their satisfaction - that of all of them - with that which thou hast to give them: and Allah knows (all) that is in your hearts: and Allah is All-Knowing, Most Forbearing.

Allah wrote in summary that Mohammed should feel free to do with the women as he pleases and that he shouldn't feel bad if he turns down any woman. Even if he turns down any woman and he later desires her, Allah says it not a problem.

At a point, one of the favourite wives of Mohammed had to say

“I feel that your Lord hastens in fulfilling your wishes and desires.”

EVIDENCE:

Sahih al-Bukhari 4788
Narrated Aisha:
I used to look down upon those ladies who had given themselves to Allah's Messenger(ﷺ) and I used to say, "Can a lady give herself (to a man)?" But when Allah revealed: "You (O Muhammad) can postpone (the turn of) whom you will of them (your wives), and you may receive any of them whom you will; and there is no blame on you if you invite one whose turn you have set aside (temporarily).' (33.51) I said (to the Prophet), "I feel that your Lord hastens in fulfilling your wishes and desires."

You will see that the context of Qur'an 33:50-51 is NOT marriage but just sex.

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by TenQ: 4:39pm On Apr 11, 2023
Are these LIES against Islam?
Who dares to prove this wrong.

Qur'an 33:50-51 is ALL about sex and not marriage!

In case you want to verify:
https://quran.com/33?startingVerse=50

Thank you!

Cc:
LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, Haekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, thatsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana Compton11 , Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo Satmaniac saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore
Akinbahm , IMEI , FATHAT , talk2hb1 , iamrealdeji , Encyclopedia1 , Raheeqilmaktoom , Bintdawood

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by TenQ: 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2023
TenQ:

Thank you!

Cc:
You will agree with me that it is difficult defending Islam on some issues.

My problem however are those who mistranslate the Qur'an deliberately to say what it wasn't saying

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by shadeyinka(m): 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2023
TenQ:

Thank you!

Cc:
It is undeniable that Allah legalized Adultery for Mohammed alone.

My question to Muslims especially AntiChristian and Lukuluku69 is that:

Are Married Muslim women who give themselves to Mohammed for sex committing Adultery?
Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by AllenforGOD(m): 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2023
undecided Allah and moon hah mad are useless goats even his ZOMBIES!

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by TenQ: 6:35pm On Apr 11, 2023
AllenforGOD:
undecided Allah and moon hah mad are useless goats
even his ZOMBIES!
LOL!

Why would Allah legalize Adultery for Mohammed and the Muslim women?

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by TenQ: 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2023
shadeyinka:

Are Married Muslim women who give themselves to Mohammed for sex committing Adultery?
Let's see how the Islamic Nairaland Jihadists would interpret this scripture in another context.

Muslim scholars are the greatest liars ever.

They LIE to themselves as they also lie to others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by TenQ: 7:11pm On Apr 11, 2023
shadeyinka:

Dear LegalWolf and AntiChristian,
How about if you wife decides to offer herself to your prophet. Would she be committing Adultery?

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by NairaLTQ: 9:39pm On Apr 11, 2023
Hello Mr TenQ,
I think you have scared these people undergoing by giving them too much information that is difficult for them to defend. Next time give them small pill to swallow at a time. They're pretending that they cannot see these posts now.

Unfortunately, they will still clutch tightly to Islam even though it is glaring that it is a cult servicing the interest of just one man Mohammed!

3 Likes

Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by shadeyinka(m): 9:44pm On Apr 11, 2023
NairaLTQ:
Hello Mr TenQ,
I think you have scared these people undergoing by giving them too much information that is difficult for them to defend. Next time give them small pill to swallow at a time. They're pretending that they cannot see these posts now.

Unfortunately, they will still clutch tightly to Islam even though it is glaring that it is a cult servicing the interest of just one man Mohammed!

I somehow agree with you but not fully.
Not everyone has the patience of going through several pages of arguments. Those ones would have learnt a lot in just one page.

I particularly learnt how these Muslim dawah gang falsify their Qur'an to say exactly what they feel is not embarrassing.

Only God know how many Muslims truly believe in these lies.

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by shadeyinka(m): 9:45pm On Apr 11, 2023
TenQ:

Dear LegalWolf and AntiChristian,
How about if you wife decides to offer herself to your prophet. Would she be committing Adultery?
Lol

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by NairaLTQ: 9:47pm On Apr 11, 2023
shadeyinka:

Not everyone has the patience of going through several pages of arguments. Those ones would have learnt a lot in just one page.

I particularly learnt how these Muslim dawah gang falsify their Qur'an to say exactly what they feel is not embarrassing.

Maybe you have a point.
Just look at how they all have run inside their shell!
Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by TenQ: 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2023
shadeyinka:

There are different ways to skin a cat they say.
For Muslims whose conscience can recognise the truth, they will learn. For those whose heart is sealed by Satan, we can only pray.

For me however, I will load them with the truths Islam hides from them
Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by TenQ: 9:57pm On Apr 11, 2023
Mr AntiChristian,
Do you still think Quran33:50-51 is speaking about those eligible for marriage with Mohammed?

I pray for you and LegalWolf that your chains be broken in JESUS mighty name
Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by TenQ: 5:36am On Apr 12, 2023
We have been studying Qur'an 33:50-51

Questions:
1. Can any Muslim tell us what this verse has to do with Islam and salvation that the Almighty Allah saw it fit to be put on the eternal tablet of the Qur'an?

2. Is it true from this scripture that any married woman can Lawfully have sex with prophet Mohammed? What would be their gain- is it automatic Paradise!?

3. As a married man, how elated will it be if your wife goes out to have sex with Prophet Mohammed? What blessings accrue to you for renting out your wife to the prophet?
Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by shadeyinka(m): 5:43am On Apr 12, 2023
TenQ:

There are different ways to skin a cat they say.
For Muslims whose conscience can recognise the truth, they will learn. For those whose heart is sealed by Satan, we can only pray.

For me however, I will load them with the truths Islam hides from them
LOL!
Have a nice day bro!
Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by shadeyinka(m): 5:51am On Apr 12, 2023
I have a question for Muslim.

If Qur'an 33:50-51 is about Marriage, why was Aisha complaining of the women who shamelessly give themselves to the prophet.

2. It seems they were many as history did not tell us that Mohammed had more than 16 wives. Could it be that Mohammed didn't use this privilege?

3. In Qur'an 33 verse 51, Was Mohammed postponing the marriage to these women?

Sahih al-Bukhari 4788
Narrated Aisha:

I used to look down upon those ladies who had given themselves to Allah's Messenger(ﷺ) and I used to say, "Can a lady give herself (to a man)?" But when Allah revealed: "You (O Muhammad) can postpone (the turn of) whom you will of them (your wives), and you may receive any of them whom you will; and there is no blame on you if you invite one whose turn you have set aside (temporarily).' (33.51) I said (to the Prophet), "I feel that your Lord hastens in fulfilling your wishes and desires."

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by TenQ: 6:28am On Apr 12, 2023
shadeyinka:

LOL!
Have a nice day bro!
You can see how all of them have become gentle!
They can't deny that Allah legalized Adultery for Mohammed!
Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by TenQ: 7:55am On Apr 12, 2023
shadeyinka:
I have a question for Muslim.

If Qur'an 33:50-51 is about Marriage, why was Aisha complaining of the women who shamelessly give themselves to the prophet.

2. It seems they were many as history did not tell us that Mohammed had more than 16 wives. Could it be that Mohammed didn't use this privilege?

3. In Qur'an 33 verse 51, Was Mohammed postponing the marriage to these women?

Sahih al-Bukhari 4788
Narrated Aisha:

What is the wisdom in this:

If Muhammad's eyes falls on any woman, her husband must divorce her immediately so that the prophet can have her.
Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by shadeyinka(m): 8:29am On Apr 12, 2023
TenQ:

What is the wisdom in this:

If Muhammad's eyes falls on any woman, her husband must divorce her immediately so that the prophet can have her.
Is this not the classical tale-tale feature of a CULT?

It's honestly disgusting
Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by shadeyinka(m): 8:31am On Apr 12, 2023
TenQ:

You can see how all of them have become gentle!
They can't deny that Allah legalized Adultery for Mohammed!
Let's see if they'll manufacture another set of lies to cover up this!
Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by NairaLTQ: 8:42am On Apr 12, 2023
shadeyinka:

It's honestly disgusting
Disgusting is an understatement my dear
Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by shadeyinka(m): 8:44am On Apr 12, 2023
NairaLTQ:

Disgusting is an understatement my dear

It is actually annoying how people like Lukuluku69, AntiChristian and LegalWolf can fall for this!

Disgusting
Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by TenQ: 9:26am On Apr 12, 2023
shadeyinka:

Let's see if they'll manufacture another set of lies to cover up this!
Taqqiya is allowed in Islam.

That is why NOTHING can be trusted:
Their Qur'an
Their Tafsirs
Their Interlinear Translations
Their traditions etc.

NOTHING can be trusted in ISLAM!
Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by TenQ: 9:28am On Apr 12, 2023
shadeyinka:

It's honestly disgusting

By dictionary definition of a Cult.

A CULT is a system of religious veneration and devotion directed towards a particular figure or object.

Mohammed's Power can even abrogate the words of Allah!

SMH!
Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by AntiChristian: 9:38am On Apr 12, 2023
shadeyinka:

It is actually annoying how people like Lukuluku69, AntiChristian and LegalWolf can fall for this!

Disgusting

What's actually pathetic is how you Christians tell brazen lies against Islam!
We fell for the truth while you are on falsehood!

TenQ = NairaLTQ = Shadeyinka

Same Interlinear that they can't use for their Bible to correct it!
No be everyday we go dey get time to debunk your falsehoods!

Muslims know you are notorious liars! It doesn't matter whether we respond or not, you'll keep arguing endlessly!
Your eyes, ears, cerebrum and cerebellum has been blocked!
Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by TenQ: 9:40am On Apr 12, 2023
ictplotter:

In conclusion to you, hadith is not fundamental or compulsory in islam. Hadith is just supplementary . What is compulsory in islam is the Glorious Qur'an, which are direct words of Allah the almighty. Which Allah the almighty decree to guide against human error and input not hadith. So anybody can fabricate hadith and qoutes it to Bukhari collections and it becomes popular But not authentic .
Hadith ar narrations which people reported that they heard the prophet "peace be upon him" saying.
So at today hadith narration are grouped into three, the authentic hadiths, the weak hadiths and the fabricated hadiths.
So the complete and the compulsory standard and practice for Muslims is the Glorious Qur'an, so there is no serious problems anywhere in islam because hadith is not compulsory on Muslims but the Glorious Qur'an. So judge islam base on the Glorious Qur'an which are the direct words of ALLAH THE ALMIGHTY.

This is from the Qur'an!
Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by TenQ: 9:41am On Apr 12, 2023
AntiChristian:

LOL

PART ONE:

There are so many verses of the Qur'an that Muslim scholars deliberately mistranslate to hide Uncomfortable truths about Mohammed.
Thus, whenever one is not sure, one should consult an Interlinear Translation. Even this is not safe from adulteration from zealous Islamic scholars and apologists. It is NOT safe to trust ANY English translation of the Qur'an because of this obvious attempts of COVER-UPS!

In the verse of today, we see HOW the Almighty Allah gave permission to Mohammed to have sex with ANY woman in his domain.

* This is a privilege for you only, not for the (rest of) believers - We are Aware of that which We enjoined upon them concerning their wives and those whom their right hands possess (their slaves) - that you may be free from blame, for Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful.

Muslims usually want to argue that all this is about women who are lawful for Marriage to Mohammed, unfortunately, this is a massive FALSEHOOD!
1. If the verse is about women eligible for marriage, them Mohammed's wives would not have been included in the verse for Mohammed's wives are lawful for him for sex. Can Mohammed marry his already Married 16 wives again?

2. The last verse also reiterates that for other Muslims, Allah has instructed them about who is lawful for sex, that is their Wives AND their Slaves (whom their right hand possesses)

3. The word يَسْتَنكِحَهَا translated as MARRY HER (even in their Interlinear Translation) is WRONG. The real word is actually very raw: It means "he fu.cks her"[sub][/sub] winkf (he has SEX with her)

Knowing this, you have every reason to DOUBT the diluted translations Muslim scholars throw at us. Lying is in their blood.

Questions:

Cc:

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by MightySparrow: 10:14am On Apr 12, 2023
TenQ:

LOL

PART ONE:

Questions:

Cc:

TenQ.
Many thanks for your research on the great religion, Sexlam. There is nothing in it other than sex, wine, women.
The prophet campaigned only for his penis, and greed(war) and wine.
1. All these the adherents are going to be rewarded with in Al - Jaanah.

2. Antichristian and his 72 houris. grin
Fu*k for sexlamic eternity.grin
3. Burantashi will sell in Al - Jaanah die.grin gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by Lukuluku69(m): 10:48am On Apr 12, 2023
AntiChristian:

No be everyday we go dey get time to debunk your falsehoods!

Muslims know you are notorious liars! It doesn't matter whether we respond or not, you'll keep arguing endlessly!
Your eyes, ears, cerebrum and cerebellum has been blocked!

Salam Alaikum Akhi, I am glad that you saw thru the facade. Same guy, different Monikers! To what end?

And if you tried to explain things to him, he brings more confusion from his confused mind. Most time, I just laugh at what he considered as issues with Islam and Muslims.

He said Islam is about Sex, War and Wine. Lol

Show him where in his Bible where Jehovah shouted like one drunk, show him where Moses gave Jehovah 32 Virgin Gals, and how Jehovah ordered Wars and Massacres on his own Creatures, they will tell you that was in the past. Is Jehovah/Jesus not the same Yesterday, today and tomorrow?

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by TenQ: 10:59am On Apr 12, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Salam Alaikum Akhi, I am glad that you saw thru the facade. Same guy, different Monikers! To what end?

And if you tried to explain things to him, he brings more confusion from his confused mind. Most time, I just laugh at what he considered as issues with Islam and Muslims.

He said Islam is about Sex, War and Wine. Lol

Show him where in his Bible where Jehovah shouted like one drunk, show him where Moses gave Jehovah 32 Virgin Gals, and how Jehovah ordered Wars and Massacres on his own Creatures, they will tell you that was in the past. Is Jehovah/Jesus not the same Yesterday, today and tomorrow?

And they were all telling lies about Islam?

PART ONE:

Questions:

Cc:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jesus Was Never A Christian, Nor God, He Wasn't Even Jesus Christ - Reno Omokri / Who Was First Created; Jesus Or Lucifer Macarius? / How Can Atheists Read The Book Of Revelation And Still Cling On To Folly ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.