Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Jesus Was Never A Christian, Nor God, He Wasn't Even Jesus Christ - Reno Omokri - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Was Never A Christian, Nor God, He Wasn't Even Jesus Christ - Reno Omokri (2309 Views)

Is Your God Sleeping? Even Jesus condemns your noise. / Jesus Didn't Die: He Wasn't Even Crucified On The Cross / Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Was Never A Christian, Nor God, He Wasn't Even Jesus Christ - Reno Omokri by Truthday: 1:14pm On Sep 22, 2023
Yeshua Hamashiach was not a Christian and did not establish any religion known as Christianity. He lived, died and was resurrected as a Jew, and His followers were seen as a sect of Judaism throughout His life. His Name is not even Jesus Christ.

Much of what is practiced today in the name of Christianity is just refined idol worship and repackaged paganism. Even the title, Christ, is of Koine Greek origin. The term 'Christian' is a label given to the genuine followers of the Jewish Rabbi known as Yeshua by the townspeople of Antioch-Acts 11:26.

Yeshua never claimed to be God. That is the making of men, like you and I, at the May 325 AD First Council of Nicaea. 1 John 5:7 was altered by Europeans, who did not hide it. That is why all other translations, except the King James Version, have abandoned it, because the original Scriptures do not support it. And in the KJV, there is a reference note to that verse explaining the Johannine Comma.

Much of modern-day Christianity is no different from a business like network marketing. These franchise businesses have turned people into regular addicts of religious products that have little bearing on Scripture. Ask them to justify what they are doing, and they will use philosophy, exegesis, wisdom and church doctrine. Never Scripture. And the most brazen of them will even say more outrageous things. A lot of their members quote them rather than Scripture.

Stop allowing men like me and Daddy GO, Bishop, Archbishop, and others to lead or mislead you. Get Scripture for yourself and read it. Be like the Berean Jews (notice they were called Jews, not Christians, though they believed Paul's Gospel. Hebrew is a race. Judaism is a religion) of Acts 17:11:

"Now these Jews were more noble than those in Thessalonica; they received the word eagerly, examining the Scriptures daily to see if these things were so."

Remember, "You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”-John 8:32.

#TableShaker

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian, Nor God, He Wasn't Even Jesus Christ - Reno Omokri by MissLeslie(m): 1:17pm On Sep 22, 2023
Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian, Nor God, He Wasn't Even Jesus Christ - Reno Omokri by DrGoodman: 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2023
As Peter Obi and all Igbo people dodged this man and his rabid madness with a stiff silence, he has taken his craze to attacking Jesus grin

Reno fire on, Jesus will respond to you.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian, Nor God, He Wasn't Even Jesus Christ - Reno Omokri by DatNiggaDaz: 1:19pm On Sep 22, 2023
Fake Pastor O'mockery desperately looking for acceptance from the MU-MU ticket.

He has tried in vain to gain that recognition by running PO down, no Show, no appointment , no shishi, still broke as a mudafucka..

Maybe the appointment & recognition will come if he Talks about Christ during a MU-MU ticket maladministration of mandate thieves

Hopeless hungry frustrated clown grin

21 Likes

Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian, Nor God, He Wasn't Even Jesus Christ - Reno Omokri by jaeyking(m): 1:21pm On Sep 22, 2023
At this my age and time
Arguing about a belief system is the least thing I can ever do

Believe whatever you want to believe

But don't ridicule another man's belief

We are all devils in another man's belief

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian, Nor God, He Wasn't Even Jesus Christ - Reno Omokri by Makunahatata: 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2023
DrGoodman:
As Peter Obi and all Igbo people dodged this man and his rabid madness with a stiff silence, he has taken his craze to attacking Jesus grin

everything no be about Igbo or Peter obi.. why are u ppl so insecure like this huh?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian, Nor God, He Wasn't Even Jesus Christ - Reno Omokri by Minime10(f): 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2023
Reno Omokri has finally gone mad🤓

4 Likes

Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian, Nor God, He Wasn't Even Jesus Christ - Reno Omokri by Yobabad: 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2023
He just wants to play with local Yoruba Muslims miscreants, Reno got their remote control

9 Likes

Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian, Nor God, He Wasn't Even Jesus Christ - Reno Omokri by DrGoodman: 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2023
Makunahatata:
everything no be about Igbo or Peter obi.. why are u ppl so insecure like this huh?

Yes, that's why he has skidded off and started attacking Jesus grin

9 Likes

Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian, Nor God, He Wasn't Even Jesus Christ - Reno Omokri by Deco7: 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2023
He ended up saying nothing

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian, Nor God, He Wasn't Even Jesus Christ - Reno Omokri by festacman(m): 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2023
Reno Omokri is a mere mortal who abandoned his wife and children in US to live with another wealthy woman in UK. Reno Omokri is your regular opportunist and sycophant who would betray for crumbs and who dumped his long-time benefactor Atiku and is now brown-nosing Tinubu .

Like Judas Iscariot his senior brother, Reno Omokri will have his field day but will, done day, either repent or put rope round his own neck.

Reno Omokri is morally bankrupt and spiritual incompetent and can NEVER tell me what to believe or not believe.

I am proud to be a Christian.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian, Nor God, He Wasn't Even Jesus Christ - Reno Omokri by Racoon(m): 1:32pm On Sep 22, 2023
shocked Hear him teaching heresy again. Since Peter Obi never dignified him with any response, this senseless man have now turned his eyes on the Lord Jesus Christ himself.

I don't know who is now more controversial between Reno Omokri and Abel Damina in Akwa Ibom? These men are just leading people astray.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian, Nor God, He Wasn't Even Jesus Christ - Reno Omokri by nedu666: 1:32pm On Sep 22, 2023
Make Jesus prepare because na him reno won drag. grin >: grin

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian, Nor God, He Wasn't Even Jesus Christ - Reno Omokri by Westerhoffe(m): 1:33pm On Sep 22, 2023
I don't have time to read the article.
But if he truly said that, then he lacks some senses of good reasoning.

1. How can JESUS CHRIST be a Christian when He is the CHRIST?

2. How can JESUS CHRIST be His own follower?

3. JESUS CHRIST is the first and only CHRIST, so there is no way He could be a Christian.

4. A Christian is not the CHRIST, a Christian is someone who FOLLOWS AND EMULATE the CHRIST.

A Saviour is not someone who saves Himself but who saves others.

On this, you're not shaking any table… you're only shaking a stool which has nothing on it.

7 Likes

Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian, Nor God, He Wasn't Even Jesus Christ - Reno Omokri by Makunahatata: 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2023
DrGoodman:

Yes, that's why he has skidded off and started attacking Jesus grin
we know u are angry deep down .. the post is not about Igbo or Peter obi
Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian, Nor God, He Wasn't Even Jesus Christ - Reno Omokri by slimfit1(m): 1:36pm On Sep 22, 2023
Stop confusing people, leave us to what we know already abeg. If you are not alive during the time he was alive please keep your lecture to yourself and family.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian, Nor God, He Wasn't Even Jesus Christ - Reno Omokri by Chibuzoc(m): 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2023
I'm expecting reno to tell us about Mohamed and tell us if he truly contacted gonorrhea

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian, Nor God, He Wasn't Even Jesus Christ - Reno Omokri by saintokwuluora(m): 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2023
For the sake of trending and being relevant, Reno Omokri has gone apostate. Sad.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian, Nor God, He Wasn't Even Jesus Christ - Reno Omokri by Bigkoko: 1:50pm On Sep 22, 2023
Hold the jobless scavenger before he kukuma run mad grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

From HE Peter Obi to our dear Jesus Christ!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Wahala gan for those wey no use their opportunity well to create a sustainable hustle for themselves.

Tell me wetin Jesus do Reno/ Tell me whether Jesus dey contest election for Nigeria. Tell me whether Reno fit write about Muhammad

Las las Reno will end up in a home for crazy people wey their babe or wife dey feed! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I trust Jesus Christ the Son of the Bible God; not Allah, Sango, Hari Krisna, Budha etc, to ignore him like HE Peter Obi! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian, Nor God, He Wasn't Even Jesus Christ - Reno Omokri by Otuegbe: 1:50pm On Sep 22, 2023
Makunahatata:
we know u are angry deep down .. the post is not about Igbo or Peter obi
u wish he was talking about Obi

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian, Nor God, He Wasn't Even Jesus Christ - Reno Omokri by Donaldoni: 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2023
Nonsense! cheesy
Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian, Nor God, He Wasn't Even Jesus Christ - Reno Omokri by Truthday: 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2023
I've not seen anyone respond to Reno is Jesus was a christian or God or confirm if his name is truly jesus
Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian, Nor God, He Wasn't Even Jesus Christ - Reno Omokri by Odin13: 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2023
Reno is an opportunist

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian, Nor God, He Wasn't Even Jesus Christ - Reno Omokri by Makunahatata: 2:02pm On Sep 22, 2023
Otuegbe:
u wish he was talking about Obi
what's special about the Agulu born third class,monumental failure ?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian, Nor God, He Wasn't Even Jesus Christ - Reno Omokri by Buccalcavity2: 2:07pm On Sep 22, 2023
Everything he said is true. Not new

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian, Nor God, He Wasn't Even Jesus Christ - Reno Omokri by WesternPanzer: 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2023
Chai... What will hunger not do to a plebiscite grin grin

As attacking Igbos no pay, who knows if attacking Christians will pay cheesy cheesy cheesy

When I tell people that this leech is a fraud and was never a pastor, it will seem like I don't have my facts right.

Pray tell me any pastor who is in his right senses will speak against the person of Jesus Christ?

Reno, e no go better for poverty that turned you to a hustler.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian, Nor God, He Wasn't Even Jesus Christ - Reno Omokri by adekolaelect(m): 2:09pm On Sep 22, 2023
Na only Africans no get the mind of thirs.

Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian, Nor God, He Wasn't Even Jesus Christ - Reno Omokri by sirchim(m): 2:09pm On Sep 22, 2023
DrGoodman:

I stopped taking this man serious long ago, he is a clown 🤡

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian, Nor God, He Wasn't Even Jesus Christ - Reno Omokri by sirchim(m): 2:13pm On Sep 22, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Fake Pastor O'mockery desperately looking for acceptance from the MU-MU ticket.

He has tried in vain to gain that recognition by running PO down, no Show, no appointment , no shishi, still broke as a mudafucka..

Maybe the appointment & recognition will come if he Talks about Christ during a MU-MU ticket maladministration of mandate thieves

Hopeless hungry frustrated clown grin
I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian, Nor God, He Wasn't Even Jesus Christ - Reno Omokri by YungINchrist: 2:15pm On Sep 22, 2023
ROMANS 1:22
AMP:Claiming to be wise, they became fools [professing to be smart, they made simpletons of themselves].

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian, Nor God, He Wasn't Even Jesus Christ - Reno Omokri by sirchim(m): 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2023
Westerhoffe:
I don't have time to read the article.
But if he truly said that, then he lacks some senses of good reasoning.

1. How can JESUS CHRIST be a Christian when He is the CHRIST?

2. How can JESUS CHRIST be His own follower?

3. JESUS CHRIST is the first and only CHRIST, so there is no way He could be a Christian.

A Saviour is not someone who saves Himself but who saves others.

On this, you're not shaking any table… you're only shaking a stool which has nothing on it.
TRUTH

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian, Nor God, He Wasn't Even Jesus Christ - Reno Omokri by 3ple9iner: 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2023
No one, I mean no one countered any of the points he raised.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Heaven Came Down In Ikorodu ! / Don't Ignore The Holy Spirit. - Pastor Chris / Emir Of Ilorin On His Way To Yidi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.