Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Peak Milk Apologises To Christians Over ‘ Offensive’ Easter Advert - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Peak Milk Apologises To Christians Over ‘ Offensive’ Easter Advert (46142 Views)

Peak Milk Apologises To Christians Over ‘offensive’ Easter Advert / 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus / COZA & Man Urinating On Bible: The PUNCH Removes Editor Over Offensive Cartoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peak Milk Apologises To Christians Over ‘ Offensive’ Easter Advert by thedio(m): 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2023
What is Soo special about the advert,..,....it's like some ppl no get money to buy peak milk again and they want to make money from peak....last last some cartons of milk will land in the home of some CAN leaders
Re: Peak Milk Apologises To Christians Over ‘ Offensive’ Easter Advert by gfelo(m): 10:17pm On Apr 11, 2023
I swear if na dem they wud ve burn the company down for blasphemy
Phoen1X:
They should be grateful that christians are very lenient and kind hearted,..unlike the other people.

2 Likes

Re: Peak Milk Apologises To Christians Over ‘ Offensive’ Easter Advert by princenaira(m): 10:27pm On Apr 11, 2023
PEAK is enjoying the liniency and tolerance of Christianson.

If it were to be against the islam, by now more than
a thousand of your factories and offices across the glove would have been in ashes with countless human tragedies.

Peaceful Christianity

1 Like

Re: Peak Milk Apologises To Christians Over ‘ Offensive’ Easter Advert by AmadorSays: 10:54pm On Apr 11, 2023
Debater:
Serves them right actually
It's good they apologized
Religion should be respected all times, especially in a country like ours where about 48% are Christians, and about 49% are Muslims.
Jesus's being pierced by a nail shouldn't be likened to a nail denting a tin of Peak Milk.

God Bless Nigeria
fair point, but please stop the propaganda of 49% being Muslims in Nigeria, there are more Christians in Nigeria than any other religions.

1 Like

Re: Peak Milk Apologises To Christians Over ‘ Offensive’ Easter Advert by MasterTeeUSA: 10:58pm On Apr 11, 2023
CAN not operates with the template..."If you cannot do that to the other religion, you cannot do it to us." I am a Christian, but seriously, what would Jesus do? I suppose they would use Jesus throwing out people selling stuff at the temple to justify, but after crucifixion, Christ in us is greater than that of the world. Why are we the one fighting for Christ? Christ is God all by himself.

Debater:
…withdraws picture, pledges it won’t happen again

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/just-in-peak-milk-apologises-to-can-over-offensive-easter-advert/%3famp
Re: Peak Milk Apologises To Christians Over ‘ Offensive’ Easter Advert by Boldkrammy: 11:18pm On Apr 11, 2023
Peak milk wey I don cancel already

1 Like

Re: Peak Milk Apologises To Christians Over ‘ Offensive’ Easter Advert by TruthHurts100: 11:33pm On Apr 11, 2023
Goddyrichie:
is it a most u say shit to a religion u don't practice why don't u respect someone's religion

Olodo, for your info, I'm more Christian than you can ever be or imagine.
Re: Peak Milk Apologises To Christians Over ‘ Offensive’ Easter Advert by trappatoni(m): 12:47am On Apr 12, 2023
...SMH
Urheadmaster:
APC suppose apologies to Nigerians for electing druggie as the next president of federal republic of Nigeria tongue
Re: Peak Milk Apologises To Christians Over ‘ Offensive’ Easter Advert by Lukuluku69(m): 4:35am On Apr 12, 2023
Harrynight:
cool

Better,
cos the Religion Of Peace Won't take it

The Advert is in bad taste and scandalous.

That said, I thought Christians say that they don't fight for God? So, why is CAN complaining? They should extend this complaints to those skits makers, Comedians who endlessly mock the Christian faith and those Pastors that actually invite comedians to their Churches and call Jesus "Bros J"

Don't you think?
Re: Peak Milk Apologises To Christians Over ‘ Offensive’ Easter Advert by Invest4growth: 4:47am On Apr 12, 2023
Religion should be respected. Where has religion taken you. Your greatest religion is your conscience.
Re: Peak Milk Apologises To Christians Over ‘ Offensive’ Easter Advert by mu2sa2: 5:25am On Apr 12, 2023
Phoen1X:
They should be grateful that christians are very lenient and kind hearted,..unlike the other people.
Tolerant ke! Nothing blasphemous in the advert. If they had refused to withdraw the advert, you would have shown your true colours. Hypocrites!
Re: Peak Milk Apologises To Christians Over ‘ Offensive’ Easter Advert by madampresh(f): 5:29am On Apr 12, 2023
99.9% of Africans are Christians but they're mostly wicked.
The holiness ends in church.
Re: Peak Milk Apologises To Christians Over ‘ Offensive’ Easter Advert by SugarGirl44(f): 5:36am On Apr 12, 2023
Debater:
Religion should be respected all times, especially in a country like ours where about 48% are Christians, and about 49% are Muslims.
Jesus's being pierced by a nail shouldn't be likened to a nail denting a tin of Peak Milk.

God Bless Nigeria

As una do share all the numbers among unasef, what percentage are the real gees, I mean the ones who are bold enough to practice the religion of our forefathers, not the scared fake slaves practicing foreign religions.
Re: Peak Milk Apologises To Christians Over ‘ Offensive’ Easter Advert by lonelydora: 6:11am On Apr 12, 2023
Try this with Muslims and see how the whole Nigeria will burn.
Re: Peak Milk Apologises To Christians Over ‘ Offensive’ Easter Advert by kkonyeji(m): 6:23am On Apr 12, 2023
[quote author=callmevirus post=122450374]Even Jesus himself knows that Nigerian way of Christianity blasphemy

What is wrong in an ordinary picture?[/quotep]

Animals like you are only good to be roasted.
Re: Peak Milk Apologises To Christians Over ‘ Offensive’ Easter Advert by DeMosthigh(m): 6:38am On Apr 12, 2023
Thank God say no be this our second brother religion Dem use do advert like dat. There factory for don enter monopause
Re: Peak Milk Apologises To Christians Over ‘ Offensive’ Easter Advert by ametormi(m): 7:05am On Apr 12, 2023
Our CAN are so daft to meaningless things to always be thier primary purpose of thier concern. And i always regard them as caword. whtdo they do to stop muslim- muslim Presidential ticket? Deborah Samuel, was allegedly murdered for blasphemy the holy Mohammed, do they react? and many other related cases which I wouldn't mention. But instead they keep reactiong to common and meaningless things. rubbish. They better go and sit dawn and leave the inocent helping company alone. they wan collect bride lol.
Re: Peak Milk Apologises To Christians Over ‘ Offensive’ Easter Advert by Deejaygold(m): 7:09am On Apr 12, 2023
Re: Peak Milk Apologises To Christians Over ‘ Offensive’ Easter Advert by Blaze232(m): 7:15am On Apr 12, 2023
This was how I watched a stupid meme video of old men and kids been tied to something that looks like a cross. They are playing with their own life. Easter is a time of sober reflection and not joke. They are Lucky that it's christiandom. If it was the other religion. By now ,they would be in the grave mocking their ancestors. May God forgive them All
Re: Peak Milk Apologises To Christians Over ‘ Offensive’ Easter Advert by Cele64: 7:15am On Apr 12, 2023
Sebastine1994:
Just 15 person's biko
Good morning sir please sorry for disturbing you, you mentioned me this morning on other thread I posted my begging post soliciting for help.pls I'm very interested in your offer especially the health part. it doesn't give me joy to be begging here all the time.if I have other alternative i won't be doing that.
Please bro respond to me cc: Sebastine1994

Re: Peak Milk Apologises To Christians Over ‘ Offensive’ Easter Advert by Blaze232(m): 7:18am On Apr 12, 2023
mu2sa2:
Tolerant ke! Nothing blasphemous in the advert. If they had refused to withdraw the advert, you would have shown your true colours. Hypocrites!

Musa won't you rest. You're in a holy month and you're calling someone a hypocrite. I pray Al-jannah is for you. Be wise and repent and follow the teaching of Prophet S.A.W
Re: Peak Milk Apologises To Christians Over ‘ Offensive’ Easter Advert by Deejaygold(m): 7:19am On Apr 12, 2023
Re: Peak Milk Apologises To Christians Over ‘ Offensive’ Easter Advert by seglabsy(m): 7:31am On Apr 12, 2023
callmevirus:
Even Jesus himself knows that Nigerian way of Christianity blasphemy

What is wrong in an ordinary picture?
U ARE A FOOL
Re: Peak Milk Apologises To Christians Over ‘ Offensive’ Easter Advert by NothingDoMe: 7:36am On Apr 12, 2023
Hallabee1:

Aje...

So na who dey hold you
Aje Aje Aje can never take my cake away Aje
Re: Peak Milk Apologises To Christians Over ‘ Offensive’ Easter Advert by callmevirus(m): 7:36am On Apr 12, 2023
seglabsy:
U ARE A FOOL

Likewise you, you're more than a fool
Re: Peak Milk Apologises To Christians Over ‘ Offensive’ Easter Advert by callmevirus(m): 7:37am On Apr 12, 2023
[quote author=kkonyeji post=122458140][/quote]

Likewise you
Re: Peak Milk Apologises To Christians Over ‘ Offensive’ Easter Advert by Deejaygold(m): 7:39am On Apr 12, 2023
Re: Peak Milk Apologises To Christians Over ‘ Offensive’ Easter Advert by maasoap(m): 9:11am On Apr 12, 2023
Debater:

God Bless Nigeria

If you are correct with your 48% and 49%, Obi would have easily won the presidential election going by the way Christians voted for him against two Muslim candidates.
The gap between the Nigeria Muslims and Christians population will keep increasing every year due to the fact that Muslims marry multiple wives while it is one man one wife for the Christians. That, is a fact!
Re: Peak Milk Apologises To Christians Over ‘ Offensive’ Easter Advert by Goddyrichie(m): 10:38am On Apr 12, 2023
TruthHurts100:

Olodo, for your info, I'm more Christian than you can ever be or imagine.
omo werey I'm a christian and at d same time a traditionalist cuz I can't abandon my foresfather religion whenever it's time for traditional festival I celebrate it with them but what I'm trying to say is respect someone's religion don't think because you're muslim christian or traditionalist u disrespect or say shit to someone's else religion I don't like that that's what I'm trying to say but e b like say ur brain na dust dey inside ham
Re: Peak Milk Apologises To Christians Over ‘ Offensive’ Easter Advert by mu2sa2: 10:44am On Apr 12, 2023
Blaze232:

Musa won't you rest. You're in a holy month and you're calling someone a hypocrite. I pray Al-jannah is for you. Be wise and repent and follow the teaching of Prophet S.A.W
In Ramadan or not, truth is constant.
Re: Peak Milk Apologises To Christians Over ‘ Offensive’ Easter Advert by TruthHurts100: 10:49am On Apr 12, 2023
Goddyrichie:
omo werey I'm a christian and at d same time a traditionalist cuz I can't abandon my foresfather religion whenever it's time for traditional festival I celebrate it with them but what I'm trying to say is respect someone's religion don't think because you're muslim christian or traditionalist u disrespect or say shit to someone's else religion I don't like that that's what I'm trying to say but e b like say ur brain na dust dey inside ham

OK sir, daddy werey.
Re: Peak Milk Apologises To Christians Over ‘ Offensive’ Easter Advert by Apologize(m): 10:59am On Apr 12, 2023
We thank God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend / Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One / Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.