Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,644 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry (46109 Views)

Paul Play Dairo Reacts To Pastor Adeboye's "No Tithe, No Heaven" Preaching / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by NEHLIVE: 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2016
Nigerians on twitter have reacted to Pastor Adeboye's message to people on those to avoid when planning to marry. He advised men not to marry women who cannot cook, pray for at least one hour and are lazy. He advised women not to marry men who do not have jobs. See reactions below...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/08/nigerians-on-twitter-react-to-pastor.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by NEHLIVE: 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2016

Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by NEHLIVE: 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
The youths of this generation though lipsrsealed Very soon, the women who are saying they are wives and not cook, will also say that they her wives, and not breeders.. In marriage there are functions expected from both parties. For the woman, one of the core functions is to cook for her family. She can of course be assisted by the husband. For the man too, one of his core functions is to provide the money, and of course as well, he can be assisted by the woman too.

149 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by Falopeabimbola(m): 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
So true
Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by herzern(m): 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
What he said isn't meant for everyone

13 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by David25(m): 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
I don't wanna be part of this drama

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by eph12(m): 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
I see a lot of truth in what he said though. Those that disagree are just being controversial and looking for trouble where there is none.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by haryomikun(m): 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
Hmmmm... Let's say the 'lazy women' don't get married, another story will come up again that its the devil and a spirit wife that's holding their future husbands.

The world is too 'male-oriented'

Why didn't he advise women not to marry lazy men. The blame is always on the women. Always!

If nah man matter now, they'll start saying 'Stick with him, his life will be better'

Check my signature for an interesting read.

And if dem born your phone well, call me woman wrapper undecided

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by naijainfogalery: 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
I guess he was misunderstood, he was talking to ministers though , imagine a pastors wife that cant pray , na gobe be that o.

But no be by prayer alone oo. I once know a babe that can pray for 24 hours, when this babe speak in tongues fear go catch you. But she sleep with you immediately after prayer, She is so freaking addicted to seeexx.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
I can cook good food by myself and long prayers bore me, I guess I don't need to marry from RCCG
cool

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by OXCUBA: 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
AM GOING TO OPEN A THREAD FOR RCCG MEMBERS.

"COOK IT YOUR SELF"

A PLATFORM ... TO LEARN COOKING FROM DIFFERENT ETHNIC GROUP IN NIGERIA.

ONE DAUGHTER OF EVE MUST MARRY THIS SATURDAY.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by herzern(m): 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
haha cool......
Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
I personally cnt marry a gal that cant cook.. i like food die.. but Pst. Adeboye shouldnt av said that.. person wey marry girl wey no sabi cook,no b im cup of tea?.. abi wu go com marry all d gals wey no sabi cook/pray?.. my gf no sabi pray like dat bt sabi cook and i like food pass prayer.. so she fits me perfectly well.. pray for one hour ko, Zap for 5hrs ni.. EACH MAN TO HIS OWN ABEG.

17 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by Lexusgs430: 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
Wha is the total percentage of divorcees in RCCG ?
Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by heskeyw(m): 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
In my own opinion, I think that pastor Adeboye was 'slightly' wrong when he said 'marry a woman who can pray for over 1hour'. All girls r nt prayer warriors nah. One whole hour!!! Even some seminarians finds it very difficult to pray for one full hour. Secondly, my wife is nt my cook. We will be cooking together. Infact, there is nothing sexy as a man sweating inside the kitchen just to prepare food for his wife.

#BreakfastInBedForHerRoyalMajesty

36 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by bebe2(f): 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
Rubbish

Spiritual ko, money ritual ni undecided

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by izzou(m): 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
Watch Redeem members flood this thread with guns and swords

And by the way, Pastor Adeboye is right

cool

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by nikkypearl(f): 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
Those memes na die cheesy

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by kaen1317: 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
So it's better for them to remain single or become prostitutes. Whatever happened to teaching her one or two things that's she's deficient. "It's not by by your many words in prayer" says the Lord. No one is perfect. No one knows it all, including the pope in Rome and the chief imam in Mecca

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
I see no reason why people should counteract what he said,and especially guys,can u marry a girl who's opposite of what he said? That goes for the ladies too,stay there and don't have good qualities na,after you go say na devil hold you from marriage. A word is enough for the wise.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by VickyRotex(f): 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
I love that guy's response up there. "I pray to be as ignorant as Pastor Adeboye" cool

Everyone doesnt have to agree with His Point.

Daddy Adeboye may your Orisun Ogbon ati Oye never run dry!

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by BrightextBright: 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
There is nothing wrong with dady GO's msg
hmmmmmm Naija youth abusing social media since 1900...
Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by BIGTinfotech: 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
Word!

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
heskeyw:
In my own opinion, I think that pastor Adeboye
was 'slightly' wrong when he said 'marry a
woman who can pray for over 1hour'.
All girls r nt prayer warriors nah. One whole
hour!!! Even some seminarians finds it very
difficult to pray for one full hour.
Secondly, my wife is nt my cook. We will be
cooking together. Infact, there is nothing sexy as
a man sweating inside the kitchen just to prepare
food for his wife.

#BreakfastInBedForHerRoyalMajesty

8 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by oake(m): 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2016
Prayer is acknowledging and experiencing the presence of God and inviting His presence into our lives and circumstances. A man or woman that cannot pray is a no no for men who desire peace in their homes and lives.

There is a saying 'the easiest way to man's heart is through his stomach'. A woman that cannot cook is in for a long thing in any responsible home. So, to a level, Adeboye is right.

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by CallofDuty(m): 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2016
Keke Driver!!....
we Don reach ooo..oya park us here..
I said park here now make I come down.. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by Tobbey(m): 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2016
HE'S TRENDING
Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by Moz22: 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2016
My grandmother likes to wear skirt

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by Histrings08(m): 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2016
Baba has spoken, u do av a choice to either take it or leave it...nothing is by force except tax, so pls enof of the ranting
Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by Tonnierichy(m): 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2016
Mehnnnn.....women are so lazy this days
Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by Oladelson(m): 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
Everybody has right to his or her own opinion tho...

I can't marry a lady that can't cook tho.

#BIG_ISSUE.

THE WAY TO A MAN'S HEART IS THROUGH IS STOMACH...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anglican Reverend Gives Schoolgirls 'Holy Kiss' In Ghana (Video) / Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? / Rich Pastors Disregarding The Poor – Falana Mocks Adeboye, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.