Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Let Us Cook Some Nigerian Fried Rice And Chicken - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Let Us Cook Some Nigerian Fried Rice And Chicken (888 Views)

Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) / How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills / What Is The Best Seasoning For Nigerian Fried Rice Color (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Cook Some Nigerian Fried Rice And Chicken by SHUgarden: 4:21pm On Apr 11, 2023
Boil your chicken in a pot with your seasoning and little water, and allow it to cook for 15mins. after its cook, separate the chicken into a dish and the broth into a bowl

in a separate bowl, put in your boneless chicken and season with garlic powder, Maggi cubes, thyme, curry, and paprika. mix and let marinate for a while.

in another bowl, mix your veggies (carrot, sweet corn, green beans, peas, green pepper) and season with a little thyme, curry, garlic powder, salt, and Maggi cubes. and mix well.

in a pot, add a small amount of vegetable oil, and let it heat. add your thoroughly washed rice and fry on high heat for 3 mins while continuously stirring.

Then add your chicken broth and water. cover and let cook

remember our boneless chicken mix, time to fry. Fry properly in a clean bowl with oil and take out of the pan. In the same pan, add your clean prawns and fry for about 3 mins
take out the prawns when done and in the same pan add your garlic and ginger paste and some onions.

let it fry a little. then add your mixed veggies and boneless chicken mix we made.
stir and fry

taste for seasoning
and slowly add your cooked rice to the veggie mix in the pan. add in batches

add your spring onions and prawns and leave to simmer for a few minutes

and that's it.

Let me know if you cook yours differently and let me know if you would try this recipe soon

and while you are here. I would like you to check out my favorite restaurant this weekend. it's called Shu garden located at no 46 Isaac john street, Ikeja GRA. Their fried rice is Delicious smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Cook Some Nigerian Fried Rice And Chicken by mariahAngel(f): 4:37pm On Apr 11, 2023
Op! How dare you! 😲😰🤤

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Cook Some Nigerian Fried Rice And Chicken by poshestmina(f): 8:27pm On Apr 11, 2023
This picture is so satisfying to view kiss kiss.

mariahAngel:
Op! How dare you! 😲😰🤤
Maria and food grin.

3 Likes

Re: Let Us Cook Some Nigerian Fried Rice And Chicken by mariahAngel(f): 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2023
poshestmina:
This picture is so satisfying to view kiss kiss.

Maria and food grin.

Nne, I hukwara a hu!? Hahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Let Us Cook Some Nigerian Fried Rice And Chicken by ideaz: 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2023
mariahAngel:
Op! How dare you! 😲😰🤤

grin cheesy grin
OP really got you.
That fried rice is all shades of goodness.
OP enjoy!

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Cook Some Nigerian Fried Rice And Chicken by Caaz: 10:45pm On Apr 11, 2023
mariahAngel:

Nne, I hukwara a hu!? Hahaha grin
You Igbo seems different from the regular igbo.i got lost on this one

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Cook Some Nigerian Fried Rice And Chicken by gloryhomemaker(f): 11:32am On Apr 12, 2023
Wow! I can eat this from my screen already.
Looks so inviting and sumptuous!
I was about calling Mariahangel on this but she came early grin

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Cook Some Nigerian Fried Rice And Chicken by Kobicove(m): 12:53pm On Apr 12, 2023
That your chicken looks more like turkey to me cheesy

That notwithstanding this looks very appetizing grin

1 Like

Re: Let Us Cook Some Nigerian Fried Rice And Chicken by mariahAngel(f): 1:12pm On Apr 12, 2023
gloryhomemaker:
Wow! I can eat this from my screen already.
Looks so inviting and sumptuous!
I was about calling Mariahangel on this but she came early grin

Nne, may you always be remembered where good is happening. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Cook Some Nigerian Fried Rice And Chicken by mariahAngel(f): 1:12pm On Apr 12, 2023
Caaz:

You Igbo seems different from the regular igbo.i got lost on this one

It's my dialect. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Let Us Cook Some Nigerian Fried Rice And Chicken by Munzy14(m): 9:28pm On Apr 13, 2023
mariahAngel:

It's my dialect. cheesy
🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Cook Some Nigerian Fried Rice And Chicken by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:21am On Apr 14, 2023
mariahAngel:

Nne, may you always be remembered where good is happening. cheesy

Amen ooooo

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Will It Be Right To Egalize Cannabis Consumption In Nigeria / Which will you prefer BEEF OR PORK?? *Your View/thoughts Towards Pork?* / Why Do People Hate Washing Plates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.