Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Who Else Noticed White People Hunting Endangered Animals Recently? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Else Noticed White People Hunting Endangered Animals Recently? (222 Views)

Graduate Poses With The Bush Pig He Killed After Hunting In Akwa Ibom. Photos / 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly / 10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Noticed White People Hunting Endangered Animals Recently? by Ancecoker(m): 4:38pm On Apr 11, 2023
The more than obvious supremacy of white people and their dictatorship training and education that we the black people took as the only right is now affecting on us.

If you are a fan of Natgeowild and some YouTube hunting videos, you would notice that so many wild animals such as giraffes, zebras, buffalos, antelopes and so many animals that you wouldn't think of are hunted down by these white people and yet they Forbid our forefathers and hunters in Africa from hunting them. The funny thing is that they hunt, kill and eat these there animals right there in Kenya and some other African countries with large wildlife.

These has kept me wondering why we so much believed in these people teaching and yet they break the rules and at the same time find excuses for their actions.

It's a painful observation and I will like us to discuss this. I will also love to get reactions from people who studied wildlife or have information on animal stuff.

Re: Who Else Noticed White People Hunting Endangered Animals Recently? by meobizy(f): 4:47pm On Apr 11, 2023
Ancecoker:
The more than obvious supremacy of white people and their dictatorship training and education that we the black people took as the only right is now affecting on us.
They trained us. We speak their language. They can do anything on our soil.

If you are a fan of Natgeowild and some YouTube hunting videos, you would notice that so many wild animals such as giraffes, zebras, buffalos, antelopes and so many animals that you wouldn't think of are hunted down by these white people and yet they Forbid our forefathers and hunters in Africa from hunting them. The funny thing is that they hunt, kill and eat these there animals right there in Kenya and some other African countries with large wildlife.
Their actions keep the wildlife safaris running. Watch documentaries on the subject matter.

These has kept me wondering why we so much believed in these people teaching and yet they break the rules and at the same time find excuses for their actions.
The saviour I’m meant to worship doesn’t look like me. Every picture I see of the individual resembles those hunters.

It's a painful observation and I will like us to discuss this. I will also love to get reactions from people who studied wildlife or have information on animal stuff.

What will happen after the discussion? All I know is, na sleep get me after typing rubbish.
Re: Who Else Noticed White People Hunting Endangered Animals Recently? by Ancecoker(m): 4:54pm On Apr 11, 2023
meobizy:
They trained us. We speak their language. They can do anything on our soil.

Their actions keep the wildlife safaris running. Watch documentaries on the subject matter.

The saviour I’m meant to worship doesn’t look like me. Every picture I see of the individual resembles those hunters.

What will happen after the discussion? All I know is, na sleep get me after typing rubbish.

I understand you brother, it's quite sad these people would do anything and get away with it... Can we encourage our people to start hunting again?
Re: Who Else Noticed White People Hunting Endangered Animals Recently? by meobizy(f): 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2023
Ancecoker:

I understand you brother, it's quite sad these people would do anything and get away with it... Can we encourage our people to start hunting again?
No. Our people do not give back to the environment. If we start doing the same, we’ll eat those animals into extinction in a few years if not months. Which post on Nairaland have you seen hungry members incubate python eggs to replace the ones hunted?

Those pictures make the situation look worse than actually is, but those hunters pay thousands of dollars to hunt exotic prey. Say a tourist pays three thousand dollars to hunt a giraffe while raising one to the ideal size is about a thousand dollars, the establishment makes two thousand in profit which will go to maintenance and possibly birthing four more to replace one lost. Business makes the world go round.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed White People Hunting Endangered Animals Recently? by illicit(m): 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2023
The way they hunt is different tho

Selectively
Re: Who Else Noticed White People Hunting Endangered Animals Recently? by Ancecoker(m): 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2023
meobizy:
No. Our people do not give back to the environment. If we start doing the same, we’ll eat those animals into extinction in a few years if not months. Which post on Nairaland have you seen hungry members incubate python eggs to replace the ones hunted?

Those pictures make the situation look worse than actually is, but those hunters pay thousands of dollars to hunt exotic prey. Say a tourist pays three thousand dollars to hunt a giraffe while raising one to the ideal size is about a thousand dollars, the establishment makes two thousand in profit which will go to maintenance and possibly birthing four more to replace one lost. Business makes the world go round.

You responded brilliantly brother... You have a vital point
Re: Who Else Noticed White People Hunting Endangered Animals Recently? by Westerhoffe(m): 5:34pm On Apr 11, 2023
People hunt all over the world.
It didn't start today and won't end today.
There are some areas protected by law as wildlife reserves; hunt there and go to court, because you'd be jailed.
Re: Who Else Noticed White People Hunting Endangered Animals Recently? by blackboy(m): 7:09pm On Apr 11, 2023
Not recently. Them pictures are very old
Re: Who Else Noticed White People Hunting Endangered Animals Recently? by Ancecoker(m): 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2023
Hummn...

(1) (Reply)

The Benefits Of River Cruising For Older Travelers: Accessibility, Convenience, / Free Eyes Gift For All Men,look At This Beautiful Body / Kidnapper Kill While Trying To Shoot Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.