Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

Please I Need A Favour From You Urgently: A New Scam Wave - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please I Need A Favour From You Urgently: A New Scam Wave (431 Views)

Mercy Wave NGO Prison Outreach: Miss Favour Emmanuel Finally Reunites With Famil / Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her / Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Favour From You Urgently: A New Scam Wave by eddie7: 5:23pm On Apr 11, 2023
Please I need a favour from you urgently: a new scam wave

Distinguished NairaLanders, I got this message from a contact on a platform I belonged to just now. I asked who the person was and no response even though the person is online. I know the person is a scammer that has hacked my friends number. My friends name and the account number am asked to pay into are not the same. This is a great pointer. Let's learn from this and don't be carried away trying to help pls.

Re: Please I Need A Favour From You Urgently: A New Scam Wave by Blackdeewhy(m): 6:02pm On Apr 11, 2023
In this harsh economy...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Security Threats Behind Chewing Gum, Tech Expert Warn Vips, Dignitarie / Obaseki, Forest Guards, Security Agencies Begin 3-month Exercise To Rid Edo Fore / Kidnappers Abduct Oyo Farmer, Demand N30m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.