Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Has Religion Made Your Life Better Or Worse? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has Religion Made Your Life Better Or Worse? (233 Views)

Has The God-factor/religion Made People/you Better? / Has Religion Affected The Society Positively Or Negatively? / Oyedepo: "Marriage Vows, For Better For Worse, Sickness And Health" Is A Curse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Religion Made Your Life Better Or Worse? by Obasempiree(m): 6:27pm On Apr 11, 2023
Nigeria is a highly religious country, from Christianity to Islam and others but has it made us better or worse?.
Re: Has Religion Made Your Life Better Or Worse? by superCleanworks(m): 6:31pm On Apr 11, 2023
Let's see what religion will do to Nigeria with Muslim Muslim ticket.
it might turn out to be good or the worst mistake ever grin
interesting 8 years ahead.
Re: Has Religion Made Your Life Better Or Worse? by ibechris(m): 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2023
Religion is good.

If not for religion all my girls friends could have been married women...but christianity has indeed helped tremendously.
Re: Has Religion Made Your Life Better Or Worse? by Nobody: 4:06am On Apr 12, 2023
Religion is the excuse Africans give for all their mediocrity, wickedness, or sheer laziness.
Religion is there to make you a better person to your neighbor not fix your road, or schools or make you not use your brain.
the minute you hear a politician asking you to pray, start running and the minutes you hear a pastor or imam asking you to vote, start running
Re: Has Religion Made Your Life Better Or Worse? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:13am On Apr 12, 2023
Most people often anticipate selfish gain like what will benefit them individually when talking about faith in God so it's best we first address the topic:

What is the purpose of the true religion?
Re: Has Religion Made Your Life Better Or Worse? by Obasempiree(m): 11:24pm On Apr 20, 2023
superCleanworks:
Let's see what religion will do to Nigeria with Muslim Muslim ticket.
it might turn out to be good or the worst mistake ever grin
interesting 8 years ahead.
I swear
Re: Has Religion Made Your Life Better Or Worse? by Obasempiree(m): 11:25pm On Apr 20, 2023
ibechris:
Religion is good.

If not for religion all my girls friends could have been married women...but christianity has indeed helped tremendously.
Lol, girlfriend?
Re: Has Religion Made Your Life Better Or Worse? by Obasempiree(m): 11:26pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ransomware:
Religion is the excuse Africans give for all their mediocrity, wickedness, or sheer laziness.
Religion is there to make you a better person to your neighbor not fix your road, or schools or make you not use your brain.
the minute you hear a politician asking you to pray, start running and the minutes you hear a pastor or imam asking you to vote, start running

Very true.

(1) (Reply)

The Unreached People Group / You Can Stop Masturbation Finally Even After Many Years, Even When Married... / Do I Need To Confirm My Calling From Many Prophets Before Starting My Ministry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.