Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,694 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:16 PM

Just In: The Biggest Statement The Judiciary Will Ever Make On War Against Drugs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: The Biggest Statement The Judiciary Will Ever Make On War Against Drugs (325 Views)

Tinubu Is Just Buying Time, The US Judiciary Will Expose Him As A Fraud. / Akpabio: Udom Emmanuel, Umo Eno On War Path - The Will / Judiciary Will Set Nigeria Ablaze: Lawyer Fumes At Judges Absence From Suit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: The Biggest Statement The Judiciary Will Ever Make On War Against Drugs by EmekaStanley: 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2023
I am being neutral on this. Right now I couldn't care less if Atiku wins, but Obi remains the people's choice and the best man for the job.

A former drug trader (whether convicted or not, at least there is evidence), was able to become a governor, and now could be sworn in as President GCFR unless the judiciary executes justice.

His political party knew this, yet approved his candidature

This is the biggest set up for Nigeria on battle against narcotics.

If Tinubu succeeds to be president, then there would be no moral or ethical justification for war against drugs in this country anymore.

There is always a price to pay for every action. Errors of years ago could come back to haunt today.

For the sake of posterity, for the sake of the sanity of our young people, for the sake of upholding what is right for a forward moving nation, for the best interest of our nation, if not for anything else, let this drug case disqualify Tinubu.

This will be the biggest statement the judiciary will ever make on the war against illicit drugs.

Let FFK's prayer on this come to pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In: The Biggest Statement The Judiciary Will Ever Make On War Against Drugs by Great141: 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2023
Na so
Re: Just In: The Biggest Statement The Judiciary Will Ever Make On War Against Drugs by Egalitarian1: 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2023
Gbamsolutely!
Tinubu will never be President.

1 Like

Re: Just In: The Biggest Statement The Judiciary Will Ever Make On War Against Drugs by MrColdsweat: 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2023
How do I advice my kids to stay away from drugs if a drugdealer can be president?
Re: Just In: The Biggest Statement The Judiciary Will Ever Make On War Against Drugs by colorsofrainbow: 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2023
How I go be drug dealer and get arrested under TINUBU's presidency?

Wen oga wey dey power na our capon?

Na double standards

(1) (Reply)

How Buharis Body Language Deceived Most Nigerians / FG Plans To Increase Tax On Tobacco Products To 50 Per Cent — Official / Newspapers Stand - What Has Peter Obi Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.