Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment (35248 Views)

Blessing William: Rivers Single Mother Found Dead In Apartment / 4 Internet Fraudsters Die Of ‘drug Overdose’ In Bayelsa / Tramadol Overdose Kills Man In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by Pacyrus(m): 7:51pm On Apr 11, 2023
fidelmarshal199:
shocked

I will never forget the first time I took tramz, Its over 11 years now but the memory is as fresh as yesterday's news. It was just 250mg but it felt like it was 1000mg, I almost vomited everything in my stomach including my intestine. It was my first and the last day of taking it sha

Me even craze as I take dey take, dey even take until 1000mg nor even work for me anymore. My so-called wife amplified my craze, but I still well las las.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by AndroidAI(m): 7:52pm On Apr 11, 2023
Sebastine1994:
I am a druggie, I sell drugs but I never consume it. The whole of gwarrimpa 4th avenue Abuja are my customer.

I know the dangers of using drugs but my profit comes first. The whole of federal secretariat Abuja, close to abia house, under bridge, I am the alpha.

Senators sons exchanged their fathers car in exchange for drugs. One incident a former IG of police wanted to arrest me for car theft. I produced all my papers and evidence. His son sold the car to me

Real druggies don't make noise

14 Likes

Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by otie02: 7:52pm On Apr 11, 2023
Sebastine1994:
I am a druggie, I sell drugs but I never consume it. The whole of gwarrimpa 4th avenue Abuja are my customer.

I know the dangers of using drugs but my profit comes first. The whole of federal secretariat Abuja, close to abia house, under bridge, I am the alpha.

Senators sons exchanged their fathers car in exchange for drugs. One incident a former IG of police wanted to arrest me for car theft. I produced all my papers and evidence. His son sold the car to me
you know the danger of using it but you still go ahead to sell it ... continue.

1 Like

Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by IPG25(m): 7:54pm On Apr 11, 2023
RIP
Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by Reelmii: 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2023
atiku4President:
Who is to be blamed?

Is it Samuel or the victim or the unnamed neighbour who said he knew it would end that way?
if Samuel does not stop,, he will go that same way
Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by EastAlchemist: 7:59pm On Apr 11, 2023
accordadoga29:
The Delta man don join our Mkpurumiri blodas
lol make I carry you go isale eko?
Make you see your brothers

1 Like

Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by steeltrust: 7:59pm On Apr 11, 2023
accordadoga29:
see this goat as if it not done all over Nigeria

Always victimizing the Igbos on anything

Go to Lagos and oyo and see how youth abuse drugs on a daily

De deceive your self

6 Likes

Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by DollarSigns(m): 8:01pm On Apr 11, 2023
fidelmarshal199:
shocked

I will never forget the first time I took tramz, Its over 11 years now but the memory is as fresh as yesterday's news. It was just 250mg but it felt like it was 1000mg, I almost vomited everything in my stomach including my intestine. It was my first and the last day of taking it sha

Are you sure my bloda grin
Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by Haveyoueatentod: 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2023
Sebastine1994:

Senators sons exchanged their fathers car in exchange for drugs. One incident a former IG of police wanted to arrest me for car theft. I produced all my papers and evidence. His son sold the car to me.

Although I no longer operate in Nigeria, I operate in Dubai now. Where there is good money to be made. To reduce the risk of arrest, there is no physical exchange of goods here. Everything is online, pay and I will give you coordinate of where to pick your package

Come and see myself and my Igbo brothers making it here in Dubai, God bless the Igbo people
This is satire grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by DollarSigns(m): 8:05pm On Apr 11, 2023
ibrutex:
Moral of the story,....

Go outside your apartment to take your tramadol with your Nigga..
grin grin grin
Or don’t leave your druggie partner in your house
We real niggas stand outside
Take outside
Part ways outside

Too much wisdom my bloda grin

1 Like

Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by transient123(m): 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2023
atiku4President:
Who is to be blamed?

Is it Samuel or the victim or the unnamed neighbour who said he knew it would end that way?

You forgot to add the importer of tramadol, the customs, police or immigration officials that knew about the illegal product and still made it enter. Not forgetting the transporter, the retailer and the seller.....it's a chain of blame...they will all answer to his death too.
Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by NwaliE01: 8:08pm On Apr 11, 2023
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/delta-man-arrested-after-teenage-friend-dies-of-tramadol-overdose-in-apartment/

This social media and local online news platform are the major promoter of enthnic devides. This is evil

1 Like

Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2023
accordadoga29:

I hope you dont have kids. your tribalism should die with you

5 Likes

Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by Aurelius1(m): 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2023
Sebastine1994:

Senators sons exchanged their fathers car in exchange for drugs. One incident a former IG of police wanted to arrest me for car theft. I produced all my papers and evidence. His son sold the car to me.

Although I no longer operate in Nigeria, I operate in Dubai now. Where there is good money to be made. To reduce the risk of arrest, there is no physical exchange of goods here. Everything is online, pay and I will give you coordinate of where to pick your package

Come and see myself and my Igbo brothers making it here in Dubai, God bless the Igbo people
My advice to you is - Save money and relocate to a western country where you can get a decent job. If you continue with this job one day the cops might get onto you.

5 Likes

Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by Badadvisor: 8:21pm On Apr 11, 2023
Pacyrus:

Me even craze as I take dey take, dey even take until 1000mg nor even work for me anymore. My so-called wife amplified my craze, but I still well las las.
Bro TM addiction na dead. Mehn to get over that shit is really hard. Come sleep for night na make i see 🥲

4 Likes

Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by DollarSigns(m): 8:22pm On Apr 11, 2023
baralatie:
That is how one big wanted to kill himself on top of trying to perform.
Boy took tramadol in excess the next thing boy no get himself again o
Babe just jejely varnish

The present use of tramadol isn’t wholly sex related, the youth presently use it for its memory skipping effect aka cruise cheesy; it’s ability to keep you alert and at top performance of every activity
It’s use as sex enhancer is on a gross decline

3 Likes

Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by isabi2lof: 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2023
If you try cautioning them , they would be like "it's my life bla bla bla " embarassed , especially the teenagers

3 Likes

Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by coputa(m): 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2023
The rate at which the youths are taking all manners of drugs now is alarming,you see teenagers both Malé and female engaging in it with reckless abadon.
Why did the government turn a blind eye to this societal ill ,It makes them to engage in many evil práctices which threatens the peace in the society.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by obinna58(m): 8:51pm On Apr 11, 2023
Sebastine1994:

Scammer spotted
Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by Danlax(f): 8:52pm On Apr 11, 2023
fidelmarshal199:
shocked

You went too far taking 250mg brr, forgetting it's Ur first time...!!

Thank God for life tho 🤲

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by TheBTCinvestor: 8:53pm On Apr 11, 2023
Sebastine1994:

Your downfall is close..Mark my words today

2 Likes

Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by Sebastine1994(m): 9:02pm On Apr 11, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:

Your downfall is close..Mark my words today
Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by Sebastine1994(m): 9:04pm On Apr 11, 2023
obinna58:

Scammer spotted

It takes a scammer to know a scammer 😜
Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 11, 2023
Sebastine1994:

Scammmmmm. Druggies aren't loud.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by prciouschika(f): 9:06pm On Apr 11, 2023
grin grin
Sebastine1994:

Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by Sebastine1994(m): 9:07pm On Apr 11, 2023
Nia69:
Scammmmmm. Druggies aren't loud.

Why not give me your UAE coordinates, mumu wey no dey travel
Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 11, 2023
With This There's Nothing You Can't Receive From God.

Apostle Joshua Selman

Listen And Remain Blessed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YwWTJVWYDw
Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by ettaetta(m): 9:11pm On Apr 11, 2023
na wa ooo
Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by Hassanmaye(m): 9:38pm On Apr 11, 2023
fidelmarshal199:
shocked

People who take it become fearful, is it true

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Impregnates Daughter For Ritual, Continues Act After Abortion / Nurse sells newborn baby after telling the mom she had a stillborn(Pics) / Man Assassinated In His Car In Ibadan (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.