Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Writer For Hire - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Writer For Hire (210 Views)

Competent Writer For Hire / Writer For Hire / I Need A Writer For A Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Writer For Hire by estherbhee: 9:20pm On Apr 11, 2023
Don’t hesitate to contact me for your fiction work today!!! Dm me on WhatsApp 07065627020
Re: Writer For Hire by Haypex(m): 10:12am On Apr 12, 2023
Hi there,

I am very much interested in your job.
I am comfortable writing on variety of topics and am always willing to do research to learn more about new subjects matter. My strength include SEO writing and creating catchy headlines.

I can assure you that if you with me once you'd always want to work with me on these kinds of projects.

I will do whatever it takes to deliver above 100% on your project

If you want I can run a brief sample for you so you can test my skills.

You don't even have to pay me until the job is done and you are satisfied. If you aren't satisfied then don't pay me at all.

Thanks.
You can chat me up on WhatsApp,telegram @ 09053517782

(1) (Reply)

Closed / Poem For Those Battling Depression / Help Urgently Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.