Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Mob Stones Suspected ‘yahoo Boy’ To Death : My Two Cents On Jungle Justice - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Stones Suspected ‘yahoo Boy’ To Death : My Two Cents On Jungle Justice (1685 Views)

My Experience With Armed Robbers And Stance On Jungle Justice / Mob Stones Man To Death, Set Him Ablaze After He Shot His Wife Dead In Abia / Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mob Stones Suspected ‘yahoo Boy’ To Death : My Two Cents On Jungle Justice by Jimsonjaat96(m): 9:24pm On Apr 11, 2023
Mob Stones Suspected ‘Yahoo boy’ To Death In Ondo: My Two Cents On Jungle Justice

By Akinsulu Bamidele

To be factual, the case of jungle justice is getting alarming in this nation as people are taking law into their hand thereby causing anarchy and disrespecting the constitution of the land that barred taking law into one's hand. The causes of this unglamorous acts could be traced to the deficiency in the security of this nation. Jungle justice could be seen as a practice in an underdeveloped country like Nigeria and it has become habitual to the people because they could not confide in Nigeria Police.

There was a case of burning suspect to death in Calabar last week,the suspects was alleged to have stolen phone and he was burnt to death by mob. Another Scenario happened yesterday at ijoka in Akure ondo state . Accident happened and the driver was burnt to death. The driver was alleged to be Internet fraudster and was alleged that he used his call to kill the people to renew his wealth . This can only happen in underdeveloped country.Could the mob be able to defend it in the court that the driver is a yahoo boy? And what is the justification that he killed them for ritual while law does not recognize rituals ?

Even to say the fact,are we not the accomplices of those Yahoo Guys? When there's no justification for making money illegally ,are the jungle justice perpetrators free from the sin they killed people for? Are they holy? Among the perpetrator ,there is among robber,kidnapper,rapist and all social trouble maker yet they killed people for unjustifiable reasons.

The issue of jungle justice keep boomerang because the police have lost their responsibility of securing life and properties of the citizens and maintaining law and orders in our society ,an ordeal of an underdeveloped nation.

To avert the recurring of jungle justice, the police should rise to their work and be responsible. They should ensure that they bring all the perpetrator to book.The Government too have lots oof work to do to ensure that Jungle Justice are curtailed in Nigeria. The ministry of humanitarian should rise to work. Organize a program nationwide to create awareness on the negative effect of jungle justice and what it could lead to.

The youths should also know that there is o shortcut to wealth.You must follow the ladder which is working hard. Work hard and have contentment. Remember that we won't take anything to heaven, everything will be perished here on it. Greediness should be avoided

Let preach against jungle justice for we don't know who might be the next victim.

Akinsulu Bamidele writes from Mass Communication Department, The Federal Polytechnic, Offa, Kwara State.

1 Like

Re: Mob Stones Suspected ‘yahoo Boy’ To Death : My Two Cents On Jungle Justice by Great141: 9:25pm On Apr 11, 2023
Fast money kills fast that's life
Re: Mob Stones Suspected ‘yahoo Boy’ To Death : My Two Cents On Jungle Justice by madridguy(m): 9:28pm On Apr 11, 2023
The video is just too disturbing.

1 Like

Re: Mob Stones Suspected ‘yahoo Boy’ To Death : My Two Cents On Jungle Justice by Bintabisiriyu2: 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2023
bring tire and petrol mek una burn am shap shap, dem no go fyn Better work do, they find who dem go use do ritual.
Re: Mob Stones Suspected ‘yahoo Boy’ To Death : My Two Cents On Jungle Justice by Modifire(m): 10:07pm On Apr 11, 2023
Let preach against jungle justice for we don't know who might be the next victim.

Akinsulu Bamidele writes from Mass Communication Department, The Federal Polytechnic, Offa, Kwara State. [/quote]
I wonder when Nigerians would regain their sanity. Their condition is just worsening day in day out

1 Like

Re: Mob Stones Suspected ‘yahoo Boy’ To Death : My Two Cents On Jungle Justice by Modifire(m): 10:07pm On Apr 11, 2023

Akinsulu Bamidele writes from Mass Communication Department, The Federal Polytechnic, Offa, Kwara State. [/quote]

I wonder when Nigerians would regain their sanity. Their condition is just worsening day in day out
Re: Mob Stones Suspected ‘yahoo Boy’ To Death : My Two Cents On Jungle Justice by Ananymaz: 10:14pm On Apr 11, 2023
madridguy:
The video is just too disturbing.
[color=#770077][/color] please send me the video

(1) (Reply)

What Nigerian Girls Do In Libya For Money / Ndlea Arrests Fela’s Wife, Two Others Over Drugs / Oshodi Is Embroiled Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.