Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members (21799 Views)

Gov. Otti Unveils Digital Tax Collection System For Transporters, Traders / Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council / Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by Bobloco: 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2023
sad
Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by bigdammyj: 12:02pm On Apr 12, 2023
Noted.
Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by Frank688915: 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2023
XerXers:

The cowards allowed Tinubu to bulldoze his way Lagos by pushing them against Igbos, but after Abia fought hard to change government they want to attach themselves to their success
which success, let see success after 4 years... una no dey learn lesson grin

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by Gamesmart: 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2023
Powerful list!

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by kkonyeji(m): 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ofodirinwa:
Looks impressive. Abia will likely have the premier government of the east. The rest of the governors are animals

... especially Hope Uzodimma

3 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by Gamesmart: 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice list.

What are they to do? I know Asiwaju had one then and the document they developed were part of the working documents Asiwaju and his predecessors adopted in Lagos.

The political will to implement their ideas must be total.

Btw, I do not see anyone with sports background on this. For a state that owns Enyimba FC , haba, you need a Sports person on that list.

Your IQ is quite low.

3 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2023
A who’s who of self-made men and women of timber and calibre! 🙂

3 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by kkonyeji(m): 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2023
Legitiscool:
How sure are you guys about this list

Many are not even abians

And the source though

Oga, tru de listen to news.
That's authentic!

4 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by Gamesmart: 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2023
Tntsi:
So abia has this level of sound minds and intellectuals and the likes of orji kalu, ochendo and cronies were left to almost turn the state to an IDP camp

Exactly!

4 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2023
paramakina202:

Nna nothing person no go see from Tinubu worshippers.

When he is gone they will make a statue of him and do the proper worship

3 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by Investorozay: 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2023
men see list
8/8
brains

4 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by XerXers: 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2023
Frank688915:
which success, let see success after 4 years... una no dey learn lesson grin
I hope you compare the success with Osun and not Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by FatherOfJesus: 12:13pm On Apr 12, 2023
If you look at the list
I am from Abia state but I don't care as long as they get the job done.

I am not a backward omo Nile tribal bigot. I don't care if the people that will fix Abia will come from Mars

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by casualobserver: 12:13pm On Apr 12, 2023
Good start.

3 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2023
Tntsi:
So abia has this level of sound minds and intellectuals and the likes of orji kalu, ochendo and cronies were left to almost turn the state to an IDP camp

My sentiments too! The same sad situation can be found in almost every other state where semi-illiterates, criminal godfathers and their hangers-on have captured the state for personal enrichment!

7 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by vanitybutiwanti: 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2023
All these things do not matter, soludo had similar people with enviable qualifications, what has changed? Go and check the caliber of persons in buharis economic management team, Nigerians are gullible and stupiiid, easily swayed by paper qualifications.

4 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by FatherOfJesus: 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
All these things do not matter, soludo had similar people with enviable qualifications, what has changed? Go and check the caliber of persons in buharis economic management team, Nigerians are gullible and stupiiid, easily swayed by paper qualifications.
it's too early to judge Soludo

5 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by Lithiumite: 12:16pm On Apr 12, 2023
Tntsi:

Guy behave yourself. Quit disgracing yourself.

Men and women found worthy in character and learning are being called, you de here they call drug baron, forgery expert and person with invisible background. Behave yourself.

Arummah otteh didn't leave sec of her own accord, infact she had corruption allegations against her which she never vindicated, also the former firs boss also.
Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by paramakina202: 12:22pm On Apr 12, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

When he is gone they will make a statue of him and do the proper worship

Gbam!
MC Oluomo will be their Chief Priest.

4 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by Tntsi: 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2023
Lithiumite:

Arummah otteh didn't leave sec of her own accord, infact she had corruption allegations against her which she never vindicated, also the former firs boss also.

She was never vindicated according to you,
Yet she moved on to being the vice President of the World Bank and currently a Director at FSD Africa.
Are u kidding me?
You must be associated with druggie tinubu. Because only some with that kind of brain can utter this.

5 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by eldoradoxx: 12:28pm On Apr 12, 2023
The difference when you elect a core technocrat and when you elect a career politician. The core technocrat has indicated by this transition committee that he is coming for reforms and to make Abia a business hub that it is meant for. The Governor of Abia has just one agenda, build Abia so well which is very contiguous to the new sea port being built in Akwa Ibom so that a new economic hub will be opened in the Eastern plank of Nigeria to reduce the stress on Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by Lithiumite: 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2023
Tntsi:

She was never vindicated according to you,
Yet she moved on to being the vice President of the World Bank and currently a Director at FSD Africa.
Are u kidding me?
You must be associated with druggie tinubu. Because only some with that kind of brain can utter this.

Selective amnesia!! Typical obidient.....tinubu also since 1993 had gone on to be a 2 time governor of the fifth largest economy in Africa and also elected to be president of the FRN .......hope you can relate
Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by FatherOfJesus: 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2023
eldoradoxx:
The difference when you elect a core technocrat and when you elect a career politician. The core technocrat has indicated by this transition committee that he is coming for reforms and to make Abia a business hub that it is meant for. The Governor of Abia has just one agenda, build Abia so well which is very contiguous to the new sea port being built in Akwa Ibom so that a new economic hub will be opened in the Eastern plank of Nigeria to reduce the stress on Lagos.
Government should be run like a business where you hope to make profit and not like a poltical enterprise in criminality.
If Alex Otti delivers, I am going to build him a statue in Umuahia where I hale from.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by Tntsi: 12:33pm On Apr 12, 2023
Lithiumite:

Selective amnesia!! Typical obidient.....tinubu also since 1993 had gone on to be a 2 time governor of the fifth largest economy in Africa and also elected to be president of the FRN .......hope you can relate

Exactly like I just said. Its not difficult to pick u up .You are a druggie , forgery associate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by FatherOfJesus: 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2023
Lithiumite:

you are comparing govenorship postions in Nigeria, where you can buy your way to power to a world Bank position that has to do with your credentials, experience and merit.
This is pure fallacy of false equivalence but you don't know because you are an agbadorian with no functional Brain.

5 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by braveboi4life: 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2023
Am personally excited about the list,Almost after a Year in government Buhari released a list of incompetent carrier politicians to run his governmetn,the result was imminent. Am impressed with the list, also seeing young Prof Ndubuisi Ekekwe.
I hope their recommendations will be reviewed and adopted.

I see a breadth of fresh air in abia.Amen

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by Allisgud: 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2023
This are the kind of people obi would have install in his govt not giving appointment because u sponsored campaign posters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by 27Pushing30: 12:52pm On Apr 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice list.

What are they to do? I know Asiwaju had one then and the document they developed were part of the working documents Asiwaju and his predecessors adopted in Lagos.

Btw, I do not see anyone with sports background on this. For a state that owns Enyimba FC , haba, you need a Sports person on that list.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Enyinmba's story is embarassing.

Two time african champions for that matter.

Making the group stages of CAF competitions should be a minimum requirement sef instead they always get disciplined in the group stages

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by Oneday82: 12:54pm On Apr 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice list.

check my signature for free stuffs!

Just Edit the list and kukku add your own name. Sports commentator.

When men and women with substance is on the road of restructuring abia state from the past administration and restore the lost glory, you are here talking about sports.

No allow me talk wetin dey my mind on you.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by Dittodat: 12:58pm On Apr 12, 2023
The stolen Abia mandate will be reclaimed sooner or later.

When it's all said and done, the HELL U PEE terrorist IGBO party will not have any elected official.
Just wait and see.
Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by Okwyjesus(m): 1:02pm On Apr 12, 2023
Legitiscool:
How sure are you guys about this list

Many are not even abians

And the source though

The list is true. The nation need to grow above this person is not from my state.

How l wish Alex Otti will appoint non lgbos in his cabinet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants / King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well / Buhari Doing Same Mistake Jonathan Did In 2015 – Ben Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.