Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well (21794 Views)

Plateau Killings: Angry Nigerian Lays Curse On Buhari, Wishes Him Shameful Death / Falana Seeks Rejection Of Morocco’s Application To ECOWAS / Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by Ajasco222: 1:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
King Mohammed VI of Morocco telephoned President Muhammadu yesterday to Thank him for Nigeria's support in returning Morocco to the African Union.

This was disclosed in a statement by the President's spokesman, Femi Adesina.

Adesina said King Mohammed VI also notified PMB of Morocco's request to join the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).

Read the full statement below

"King Mohammed VI of Morocco Wednesday had a telephone conversation with President Muhammadu Buhari in London, where the Nigerian president is on vacation.

The King, who initiated the call, asked after the President's health and expressed satisfaction at his rate of improvement.
The two leaders also discussed the current stage of the Morocco-Nigeria Atlantic crude oil pipeline project.

King Mohammed VI thanked President Buhari for Nigeria's support in returning Morocco to the African Union and notified him of Morocco's request to join the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).

The Moroccan King also expressed his intention to make the Rabat-Abuja strategic partnership a framework for regular consultation and cooperation on African issues of mutual interest to both countries.

President Buhari, who thanked King Mohammed VI for the phone call, said that he looked forward to deepening relations between both countries".

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/king-of-morocco-speaks-with-president.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by INTROVERT(f): 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2017
grin

3 Likes

Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by Ajasco222: 1:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by Mynd44: 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
The last time a Nigerian president spoke with the King of Morocco, it ended up to be a lie and a diplomatic row.

I am watching ooo

50 Likes 9 Shares

Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by DLondonboiy: 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
So daura is now the president? Cos BUHARI can't talk...

I wonder how long these lowlife scums would continue to lie to over 200millions innocent people..

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by samincredible44(m): 1:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
me and buhari are currently chatting on watsapp.its fun sha

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by Ajasco222: 1:23pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lol, grin grin grin
Mynd44:
The last time a Nigerian president spoke with the King of Morocco, it ended up to be a lie and a diplomatic row.

I am watching ooo
Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by Chanchit: 1:32pm On Mar 02, 2017
King of kuvuki land go soon call to congratulate him on his new presidential invention of abroad ruling system.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
Morocco sef , last time they wanted to join EU now its ECOWAS

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by DLondonboiy: 1:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
What is the meaning of acting president?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
Sai Buhari...The Main Man grin

"The King, who initiated the call, asked after the President's health and expressed satisfaction at his rate of improvement."
- Amazing initiation

"The two leaders also discussed the current stage of the Morocco-Nigeria Atlantic crude oil pipeline project." wink
- And some said Baba PMB is sick....i see thunder looming in Race Course now

Abeg make Jacob Zuma do call am ...before its too late undecided

2 Likes

Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by AngelicBeing: 1:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
cool
Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by OLADD: 1:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
Mynd44:

I am watching ooo

Dude, I thought you're supposed to be a MOD for Nairaland, sometimes your comments resemble those of Sarrki. Na wa ooo

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by sarrki(m): 2:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
OLADD:

Dude, I thought you're supposed to be a MOD for Nairaland, sometimes your comments resemble those of Sarrki. Na wa ooo

The thing enter him well well

8 Likes

Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by sarrki(m): 2:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
OLADD:

Eeeeyah why the thing come pain you like that

4 Likes

Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by sarrki(m): 2:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin When BUHARI go call satan to keep him 7 virgins for am, use less old vegetable sad

I have a little patience for wailing wailer

For confused wailer I don't
Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by OLADD: 2:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
sarrki:

Eeeeyah why the thing come pain you like that

Oh! You dey there? Nothing pain me, I just dey curious say you get twin brother for Nairaland.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by ephi123(f): 2:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
Mynd44:

I am watching ooo

But the Morrocan king was in Nigeria few months back, so Buhari fits the description you just gave.

@Topic, Buhari can continue wasting the country's forex in a foreign nation for as long as he wishes. We are doing just fine without his presence in the country.

11 Likes

Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by sarrki(m): 2:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
ephi123:

But the Morrocan king was in Nigeria few months back, so Buhari fits the description you just gave.

@Topic, Buhari can continue wasting the country's forex in a foreign nation for as long as he wishes. We are doing just fine without his presence in the country.

Sis,

The bowler hat man from otu....ke is the man in question

Baba his well respected worldwide

1 Like

Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by sarrki(m): 2:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
OLADD:

Oh! You dey there? Nothing pain me, I just dey curious say you get twin brother for Nairaland.

Be a patriotic Nigeria

We have no any other country

Onikuje of kuje land is regretting not been a patriotic citizen

Call him and ask him

Or rather pay him a visit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by ephi123(f): 2:23pm On Mar 02, 2017
sarrki:

Sis,

The bowler hat man from otu....ke is the man in question

Baba his well respected worldwide

Sarrki!! smiley You must be Bubu's right hand man

I am only interpreting the comment since he stated the last time a Nigerian president spoke to the Morrocan king xyz happened, but if we follow the logic of the statement that could only have been Buhari. Next time he can be more specific and simply state the name of whoever he is referring to.

4 Likes

Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by OLADD: 2:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
sarrki:

Be a patriotic Nigeria

We have no any other country

Onikuje of kuje land is regretting not been a patriotic citizen

Call him and ask him

Or rather pay him a visit

Are you trying to redefine patriotism? Common! Anyone that misjudges the condemnation of Buhari's incompetence, divisiveness, crudity, docility, bulk passing and bigotry for lack of patriotism is mentally imbalanced. You're simply an opposite of a patriot.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
Just stop this telephone excuses because Nigerians will never buy it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy a thirty second video will do the magic otherwise don't bother at all....besides PYO is acting very well on PMB's behalf lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by czaratwork: 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
ECOWAS IS NOT AU

2 Likes

Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by sankky: 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ok
Next we will hear that he spoke with the Egyptian god Rah and later to the Greek god Helios without proof.
They should just leave us alone to grapple with this recession that they foisted on us thru their bad policies and decisions so that we can ignore these unnecessary charades.
By the way, Femi needs to truthfully tell us which of the cabal members gave him this hand-out to read to gullible Nigerians .

3 Likes

Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by tydi(m): 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2017
cheesy
Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by cremedelacreme: 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2017
Everybody just de telephone Buhari. But when will Buhari himself telephone the Nigerian masses through a 5-minute TV broadcast? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by sammyj: 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2017
For what now and is this a news in the place. The media community should just let us be and allow us concentrate on our to move Nigeria forward while PMB recovers from his present health condition !!! angry sad
Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
you motherF#$erks grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by MrPresident1: 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
When President of Turkey go call Buhari?

Awon oniranu.

We have an Ag. President, let king of Morocco call Ag. President Osinbajo and not Buhari, let Buhari rest!

1 Like

Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by fistonati(m): 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
his people cant speak with only foreigners can.
ISOOKAY

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Collation Officer Shot In Benue / Construction Work At Onitsha-enugu Expressway, At Zero Level, Obiano Tells Buhar / EFCC Arrests 30-Year-Old For Defrauding Emir Of ₦33 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.