Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

If You Are OBIDIENT Fall In Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are OBIDIENT Fall In Here (395 Views)

Why Are Obidient Members So Toxic And Harsh To People Who Go Against Peter Obi / Now The Awolowos Are Obidient? What Next? / Peter Obi Billboard Spotted In SOKOTO, The North Are Obidient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are OBIDIENT Fall In Here by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:08pm On Apr 11, 2023
They called you children of HATE because you hate corruption. They trolled you day and night because you demand a better country.

How can a party that called Nigerian youths LAZY bring out a drug lord as a president? Tomorrow the drug lord will have mouth to insult you. Their game plan is to create so many fake social media accounts and monikers to throw tribal insults.

No retreat, no surrender my people. Match them word for word. Show them you have what it takes.

I need Obidients to share International news outlets and websites where we will inform the world on the drug lord dealings.

Please comment and make this thread trend.
No way for the drug lord as a president. Even Islam and Christianity condemn it.

Aluta Continua Nigerian youths 💪

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are OBIDIENT Fall In Here by Terkx(m): 11:12pm On Apr 11, 2023
I'm obidient

3 Likes

Re: If You Are OBIDIENT Fall In Here by sirchim(m): 11:20pm On Apr 11, 2023
For sure, Dem go surely dey collect WOTOWOTO, the way we give dem for him bakayard, Lagos and Abuja, that is home and away. We can't fit look Uche face.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are OBIDIENT Fall In Here by sirchim(m): 11:21pm On Apr 11, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
They called you children of HATE because you hate corruption. They trolled you day and night because you demand a better country.

How can a party that called Nigerian youths LAZY bring out a drug lord as a president? Tomorrow the drug lord will have mouth to insult you. Their game plan is to create so many fake social media accounts and monikers to throw tribal insults.

No retreat, no surrender my people. Match them word for word. Show them you have what it takes.

I need Obidients to share International news outlets and websites where we will inform the world on the drug lord dealings.

Please comment and make this thread trend.
No way for the drug lord as a president. Even Islam and Christianity condemn it.

Aluta Continua Nigerian youths 💪
#weMOVE!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are OBIDIENT Fall In Here by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:26pm On Apr 11, 2023
sirchim:
#weMOVE!
Yes ooo. Pikin wey say im mother no go sleep should stay awake all night
Re: If You Are OBIDIENT Fall In Here by sirchim(m): 11:29pm On Apr 11, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Dem go surely collect as usual. Dem think say we be GEJ way handle them with kid gloves. Na iron fist we go use for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are OBIDIENT Fall In Here by Killerbag36: 11:32pm On Apr 11, 2023
Yes daddy
Re: If You Are OBIDIENT Fall In Here by Orfankwagh(m): 11:40pm On Apr 11, 2023
Abeg i dey back seat since yesterday, anything to my signature
Re: If You Are OBIDIENT Fall In Here by Terkx(m): 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2023
Obidient movement we stand 💪💪💪💪💪💪

Re: If You Are OBIDIENT Fall In Here by Terkx(m): 12:40pm On Apr 12, 2023
It's time to retrieve our stolen mandate and rescue nigeria. They want to end democracy and give us agberocracy, we shall give them obi cracy

Re: If You Are OBIDIENT Fall In Here by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:33pm On Apr 12, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Issa simpu sturvs.
Re: If You Are OBIDIENT Fall In Here by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:56pm On Apr 12, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Issa simpu sturvs.
Abi

1 Like

Re: If You Are OBIDIENT Fall In Here by Frank688915: 11:23pm On Apr 12, 2023
come may 29,,,una go dey okay las las...

(1) (Reply)

Over 250 Tribes in Nigeria: Where Does Your Tribe Stands in Nigeria / Ipob Open Fire In Kadu; Kill 9, Abduct Many / Smart Adeyemi:when You Profit 4rm Injustice, When It Boomerangs & You Complain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.