Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) (32549 Views)

FERMA Commences Construction On Abuja-Keffi Road Unannounced, Many Stranded / See The New Face of Apapa-Wharf Road (Photos) / Trailer And Fuel Tanker Collide On Suleja-Minna Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by 9jahotblog: 1:23am On Apr 12, 2023
NEWS RELEASE
11/04/2023

Osun Government Commences Construction Activities on Ife-Ede Road

● Ordered Closure of Road for Three Weeks

Osun state government has ordered for the immediate closure of Ife-Ede Road in view of construction activities at Eleweran area of Ile Ife.

In a statement issued on Tuesday, the directive followed the inspection of the area by Governor Ademola Adeleke on Monday.

The State Governor who was taken round the road and the almost collapsing bridge ordered the State Ministry of Works to mobilise to the road and fix it without delay.

As at the time of filling this report, the Ministry has mobilized to the site for eventual commencement of the construction work.

"This is to inform the general public that there will be construction activities at Elewe Iran area along old Ife-Ede Road. All motorists and road users plying this route are therefore enjoined to make use of alternative route or express road to link up Ile Ife, Kindly bear with us for the period of three weeks of the construction work.

The focus is to carry out repair work on the dangerous culvert along old Ife-Ede road near OAU campus.

Signed:
Mallam Olawale Rasheed,
Spokesperson to the Executive Governor.

16 Likes

Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by 9jahotblog: 1:25am On Apr 12, 2023
Nice job from Governor Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke. You are doing extremely well in infrastructural development in Osun State. God will continue to protect you and guide you in Jesus Name.

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by 9jahotblog: 3:25am On Apr 13, 2023
Governor Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke is doing extremely well in the road construction in Osun State since the last 5 months. Well done the People’s Governor. Governor Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke has come to stay in the next 4 years in power.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by SpatialKing(m): 3:32am On Apr 13, 2023
Long overdue

Ife to Ede is a critical road

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by Nahunger(m): 4:28am On Apr 13, 2023
grin
See road na 😢😢

2 Likes

Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by Raskimonojendor: 4:32am On Apr 13, 2023
Action governor.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by Caramia2020(m): 6:18am On Apr 13, 2023
I pray he continues this result oriented leadership. He hit the ground running.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by OVB123: 6:24am On Apr 13, 2023
This is what we are praying for. Kudos to Adeleke.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by manutdrichie(m): 6:32am On Apr 13, 2023
Osun people are enjoying now

This is what you get When you shun religion and vote out a non performing governor due to godfatherism.

The day Lagos will do the same, development go tire them. Its not a rocket science

For those of you quoting me

Continue voting godfatherism because you were told Igbo people wants to install an igbo governor (whatever that means) grin grin

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by Ikaeniyan0: 6:56am On Apr 13, 2023
Nice one from Gov Adeleke

Please do more

8 Likes

Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by LibertyRep: 12:45pm On Apr 13, 2023
At the rate Adeleke is going, Osun people might have to collectively send emissaries to Oyetola to ' je k'ogun omi '.

He seems to be warming himself into the hearts of the people of the state.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by Frank688915: 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2023
Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by Sabadon(m): 12:47pm On Apr 13, 2023
Jackson on the beat....

4 Likes

Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by Rulerofalaigbo: 12:47pm On Apr 13, 2023
manutdrichie:
Osun people are enjoying now

This is what you get When you shun religion and vote out a non performing governor due to godfatherism.

The day Lagos will do the same, development go tire them.

Its not a rocket science
Lol🤣😂
Tell me how many state is as developed as lagos till this day
U are ignorant

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by Bacteriologist(m): 12:47pm On Apr 13, 2023
Many really doubted this man because of his dances and free-spirited nature but so far he has hit the ground running. Never judge a book by its cover.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by verybadmouth(m): 12:47pm On Apr 13, 2023
Imagine if his name was Ikenna or Chinedu, we for no hear word on Nairaland

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 12:47pm On Apr 13, 2023
Cool
Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 12:47pm On Apr 13, 2023
undecided

1 Like

Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by maivd: 12:47pm On Apr 13, 2023
Long over due
Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by compton11(m): 12:47pm On Apr 13, 2023
The east Congo jews are wailingg Yoruba didn't vote gbaLabor cos he is part Igbo,then how come they voted for adeleke that's Also part Igbo?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by Reelmii: 12:47pm On Apr 13, 2023
Good
Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by Zico5(m): 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2023
Nice one from mr Governor.

1 Like

Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by Ireportlive: 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2023
All man knows the road to his home

Nice one Ede people enjoying their son

2 Likes

Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by BobTarantino: 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2023
Good job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2023
Rulerofalaigbo:

Lol🤣😂
Tell me how many state is as developed as lagos till this day
U are ignorant

A state dominated by agbero is what you call developed?

17 Likes

Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by Triangles1(m): 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2023
If all sitting governor can be having case pending in the Court maybe that will make them serious about the masses and infrastructure.

8 Likes

Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:49pm On Apr 13, 2023
Throughout my life time every governor build road as the major achievement when will they invest in technology

7 Likes

Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 13, 2023
Money follows money
Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by Kingluqman(m): 12:50pm On Apr 13, 2023
Omo!!! Kudos to Adeleke for this oo.

This road almost killed me during the raining season last year when I visited my bro that stays around that Elewe eeran axis. I entered a port hole filled with water unknowingly, the next thing I heard was "GBA!!" grin, I was like "Aya mi gbale". I pitied my car that day, but thank God it's Toyota grin.

Thank you Mr. Governor!

God Bless Osun State
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls / Iganmu Bridge Blocked As Septic Tank Falls On Highway. See Photos / Man Dies As His Car Runs Under Parked Trailer Along Benin-Ore Road (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.