Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,931 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Tinubu Won Presidential Election - INEC Tells Tribunal - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Won Presidential Election - INEC Tells Tribunal (27140 Views)

"Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu / Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells / Forget Certificate Of Return - INEC Tells Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Won Presidential Election - INEC Tells Tribunal by Lithiumite: 11:16pm On Apr 12, 2023
Danisaint112:

Not when a politics is hedged on extreme criminality, corruption and thuggery. What is wrong is wrong and should be rejected outwardly and inwardly. Being comfortable with slavery/suffering is foolishness.

I will forever condemn electoral violence and anybody found culpable be brought to book.....obi would have been my candidate as a yoruba man but the apparent antagonism and vile rhetorics by his supporters from a particular region just put a bad taste in my mouth.

The obidient neo fascists ideology should never be tolerated in our political space.....trump of America and bolsonero of brazil readily comes to mind
Re: Tinubu Won Presidential Election - INEC Tells Tribunal by Danisaint112(m): 11:37pm On Apr 12, 2023
Lithiumite:

I will forever condemn electoral violence and anybody found culpable be brought to book.....obi would have been my candidate as a yoruba man but the apparent antagonism and vile rhetorics by his supporters from a particular region just put a bad taste in my mouth.

The obidient neo fascists ideology should never be tolerated in our political space.....trump of America and bolsonero of brazil readily comes to mind

Dude your mind was never made up for Peter Obi otherwise oppressed and pained citizens uproar for the displeasure of politicians carelessness and mismanagement of federal funds wouldn't have made you voted a candidate with a bad personality. This is just the fact.

For you to mention your irks for a certain region shows you think Peter Obi support and fame came from there alone.

Peter has a good number of Supporters even in Sokoto and that's why we have agreed to disagree with the result and the process that selected him.

Evil is evil and must be condemned at all times.

I can not and won't support a candidate who thinks and said; "northerners should vote for only northerners" ~ Atiku

Or a same fate ticket loving candidate who thinks and said; "Power is not served, you take it/grab it a d run away with it." ~ Tinubu

I can't not and wouldn't support such candidates over another who have stated constantly that; "don't Vote for me because of my tribe or religion rather vote for me based on competence."

"Only a criminal aide, criminal admirer, or aspiring criminals will support criminality meted out to others by criminals." ~ Danisaint

If you ain't one then learn how to condemn the truth where and when necessary. My stand remains Peter for his is better. Peace brother. ❣️
Re: Tinubu Won Presidential Election - INEC Tells Tribunal by Odogwuzack: 1:05am On Apr 13, 2023
Danisaint112:

This is the very reason igbos are most successful race in Nigeria. They don't give up easily and where other see disappointed the see opportunity. Where others see a mountain the see an accessible valley.

It's okay if you all are comfortable with suffering it Igbos will not partake in being enslaved it is never in our history and would never be. This is who we are. we are fighters and we do so until we get want we want.

Yet you keep electing terrible administrators as governors in SE since 1999 that have made your region inhabitable. Igbo beggars litter everywhere in Lagos and other areas in Nigeria while you only come online to beat your chests. grin

cheesy
Re: Tinubu Won Presidential Election - INEC Tells Tribunal by Odogwuzack: 1:16am On Apr 13, 2023
Danisaint112:

Dude your mind was never made up for Peter Obi otherwise oppressed and pained citizens uproar for the displeasure of politicians carelessness and mismanagement of federal funds wouldn't have made you voted a candidate with a bad personality. This is just the fact.

For you to mention your irks for a certain region shows you think Peter Obi support and fame came from there alone.

Peter has a good number of Supporters even in Sokoto and that's why we have agreed to disagree with the result and the process that selected him.

I can not and won't support a candidate who thinks and said; "northerners should vote for only northerners" ~ Atiku

Or a same fate ticket loving candidate who thinks and said; "Power is not served, you take it/grab it a d run away with it." ~ Tinubu

I can't not and wouldn't support such candidates over another who have stated constantly that; "don't Vote for me because of my tribe or religion rather vote for me based on competence."

"Only a criminal aide, criminal admirer, or aspiring criminals will support criminality meted out to others by criminals." ~ Danisaint

If you ain't one then learn how to condemn the truth where and when necessary. My stand remains Peter for his is better. Peace brother. ❣️

Peter Obi is the worst of all the candidates in the Feb 25 election. He's only smart with his sweet mouth and ability to whip up ethnic and religion sentiments to decieve the gullibles.

The same person that drove poverty index in Anambra from 25% to 54% and under whose watch Medical Doctors went on strike for 13 months (just to mention a few) is better than Tinubu? How??

You guys from the East supporting him are just ethnic slaves. Please quit the tribalism.
Re: Tinubu Won Presidential Election - INEC Tells Tribunal by Lithiumite: 5:40am On Apr 13, 2023
Danisaint112:

Obi is no Saint and don't bring that self righteous crap to me......obi brought something new and has helped expand our democratic space no doubt but his approach and the of his supporters is rather untoward.......we all seek a better Nigeria and I believe obi isn't the person Nigeria needs at the moment....... religion is nothing for me to worry about in choosing a president,I am too enlightened to be bothered about that and U am not the type that falls for cheap unsubstantiated propaganda as espoused by obi who had no visible records,legacies,proteges and imprints from his 8 year reign as governor.........tinubu far outweigh the rest in competence, experience and political astuteness.

I have been acceding to the fact on Obi's positives vis a vis his inefficiencies but no obidient would ever accept this of other candidates.....all they see and propagate his raw hate and and supremacist agendas.
Re: Tinubu Won Presidential Election - INEC Tells Tribunal by femmy2010(m): 6:12am On Apr 13, 2023
Praxtech:

Long time bro. Guess you're out of Nigeria eyin temi ni ptml.... unity and so on

Good Morning My brother, we dey Naija and always Naija ooo . Been ages.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Won Presidential Election - INEC Tells Tribunal by Danisaint112(m): 8:54am On Apr 15, 2023
Lithiumite:

Obi is no Saint and don't bring that self righteous crap to me......obi brought something new and has helped expand our democratic space no doubt but his approach and the of his supporters is rather untoward.......we all seek a better Nigeria and I believe obi isn't the person Nigeria needs at the moment....... religion is nothing for me to worry about in choosing a president,I am too enlightened to be bothered about that and U am not the type that falls for cheap unsubstantiated propaganda as espoused by obi who had no visible records,legacies,proteges and imprints from his 8 year reign as governor.........tinubu far outweigh the rest in competence, experience and political astuteness.

I have been acceding to the fact on Obi's positives vis a vis his inefficiencies but no obidient would ever accept this of other candidates.....all they see and propagate his raw hate and and supremacist agendas.

Damn! You are funny. Out of all the over 30 mentions ingot I won't ignore this.

Did I hear you say enlightened? I disagree to agree. I won't go insulting because atleast we have been having a sane discussion but simply visit Google to understand what enlighten means.

FYI, if not you are not from Lagos State or Abuja then your state is not more developed than Anambra state, neither poverty rate the least, nor the out of school children in your state the least. I not capping shit but saying fact.

The South East states tops the list and Anambra state came first.
This post made from page and currently the latest stat.
https://www.nairaland.com/7453717/list-states-lowest-number-out#118727053

All thanks to Peter Obi. It's just a matter of time before we reclaim our position as the most educated tribe/race in Nigeria just as it was before the advent of the devastating civil war.

I can't start listing all the things he did in Anambra and providing proof because it would take all day.

But the fact remains that the Anambra state you all try to paint bad is the 3rd most developed state in Nigeria coutesy of Peter Obi who created an enabling environment compared to Tinubu who is banking on the success of formal capital an already made state. Google is your friend.

There is a difference, someone built from scratch the other is banking on an already made state.

But economy and infrastructure aside. You claim to be enlightened but failed to understand that character matters alot.

Your Tinubu is not just too insulting/disrespectful and disregardful but have several scandals surrounding him.

Imagine if it was Peter obi that had the gandollar scandal?

It would be used to blackmail him day in day out. Or imagine obi was the godfather in Anambra or had a company like Alphabeta in Anambra, or has his son in charge of all adverts in Anambra or his daughter is the Head of Market collecting tax from all traders or his family are all situated in different electoral positions e.t.c

Character brother! Character! Your personality also matters.

The only fishy thing is the extent at which criminally and druggie minded folks desperate for power will go to tarnish the man peter obi.

The only suspicious thing is how an aluta blogger who claims to want to be president will join them knowing it is a wild goose chase

The only man to be searched and researched on all sides, yet nothing evil to hold. So they go attack to fraudulently impersonate his person.

There are no limits to what a man with a
Forged name ,
Forged certificate,
False age,
False identity,
False gender,
Drug identity and all sorts of nefarious activities can do. Such a person can supervise and sponsor any kind of evil.

God will keep bursting their brain, exposing their moves and protect and preserve PODATTI

I repeat. Peter is better. I ain't saying shit but fact.
Re: Tinubu Won Presidential Election - INEC Tells Tribunal by Lithiumite: 10:28am On Apr 15, 2023
Danisaint112:

Damn! You are funny. Out of all the over 30 mentions ingot I won't ignore this.

Did I hear you say enlightened? I disagree to agree. I won't go insulting because atleast we have been having a sane discussion but simply visit Google to understand what enlighten means.

FYI, if not you are not from Lagos State or Abuja then your state is not more developed than Anambra state, neither poverty rate the least, nor the out of school children in your state the least. I not capping shit but saying fact.

The South East states tops the list and Anambra state came first.
This post made from page and currently the latest stat.
https://www.nairaland.com/7453717/list-states-lowest-number-out#118727053

All thanks to Peter Obi. It's just a matter of time before we reclaim our position as the most educated tribe/race in Nigeria just as it was before the advent of the devastating civil war.

I can't start listing all the things he did in Anambra and providing proof because it would take all day.

But the fact remains that the Anambra state you all try to paint bad is the 3rd most developed state in Nigeria coutesy of Peter Obi who created an enabling environment compared to Tinubu who is banking on the success of formal capital an already made state. Google is your friend.

There is a difference, someone built from scratch the other is banking on an already made state.

But economy and infrastructure aside. You claim to be enlightened but failed to understand that character matters alot.

Your Tinubu is not just too insulting/disrespectful and disregardful but have several scandals surrounding him.

Imagine if it was Peter obi that had the gandollar scandal?

It would be used to blackmail him day in day out. Or imagine obi was the godfather in Anambra or had a company like Alphabeta in Anambra, or has his son in charge of all adverts in Anambra or his daughter is the Head of Market collecting tax from all traders or his family are all situated in different electoral positions e.t.c

Character brother! Character! Your personality also matters.

The only fishy thing is the extent at which criminally and druggie minded folks desperate for power will go to tarnish the man peter obi.

The only suspicious thing is how an aluta blogger who claims to want to be president will join them knowing it is a wild goose chase

The only man to be searched and researched on all sides, yet nothing evil to hold. So they go attack to fraudulently impersonate his person.

There are no limits to what a man with a
Forged name ,
Forged certificate,
False age,
False identity,
False gender,
Drug identity and all sorts of nefarious activities can do. Such a person can supervise and sponsor any kind of evil.

God will keep bursting their brain, exposing their moves and protect and preserve PODATTI

I repeat. Peter is better. I ain't saying shit but fact.

No LG elections in 8 yrs under obi

Akwuzu killings

Investing Anambra state resources in his personal business

Using Anambra state funds to recapitalise his bank

Pandora papers

You turn a blind eye to all these and just flip them over like it's nothing all because it's obi......your posit on obi being a saint is nothing but hogwash.......the most critical yardstick in determining a successful leader is ability to groom successors, Pls kindly compare obi with tinubu on this.

Infrastructure wise everyone knows Anambra was worse off under obi that made ngige look like a genius......I give it to obi that he is a tough and smart politician and he's got the grit that Nigeria needs at the moment but beyond that he lacks the astuteness, dexterity and political ingenuity to succefully run this country which was very obvious in his campaigns.

Tinubu has got his baggages but who doesn't,he is a stabiliser and a unifier and that's what Nigeria needs at the moment,he can set the foundation for a better Nigeria and he has proven this without any doubt.....he is a team builder and a go getter,Lekki deep sea port,Eko Atlantic, investment in Airtel, opening of the Lekki epe corridor,RRS that is still in existence to date, judicial reforms, ingenuity in creating LCDAs from the existing LGs thereby bringing governance closer to the people, revenue generation to mantion but a few.

These and many more are what made many of us choose tinubu over the rest as he had been tested on a bigger level than both obi and atiku......obi needs to fine-tune his strategy and build on this momentum for 2027 as he will be the next go to guy if tinubu fails, that I assure you.....we don't play blind politics as we are aware and acknowledge Obi's potentials.
Re: Tinubu Won Presidential Election - INEC Tells Tribunal by Danisaint112(m): 4:06am On Apr 20, 2023
Lithiumite:

No LG elections in 8 yrs under obi

Akwuzu killings

Investing Anambra state resources in his personal business

Using Anambra state funds to recapitalise his bank

Pandora papers

You turn a blind eye to all these and just flip them over like it's nothing all because it's obi......your posit on obi being a saint is nothing but hogwash.......the most critical yardstick in determining a successful leader is ability to groom successors, Pls kindly compare obi with tinubu on this.

Infrastructure wise everyone knows Anambra was worse off under obi that made ngige look like a genius......I give it to obi that he is a tough and smart politician and he's got the grit that Nigeria needs at the moment but beyond that he lacks the astuteness, dexterity and political ingenuity to succefully run this country which was very obvious in his campaigns.

Tinubu has got his baggages but who doesn't,he is a stabiliser and a unifier and that's what Nigeria needs at the moment,he can set the foundation for a better Nigeria and he has proven this without any doubt.....he is a team builder and a go getter,Lekki deep sea port,Eko Atlantic, investment in Airtel, opening of the Lekki epe corridor,RRS that is still in existence to date, judicial reforms, ingenuity in creating LCDAs from the existing LGs thereby bringing governance closer to the people, revenue generation to mantion but a few.

These and many more are what made many of us choose tinubu over the rest as he had been tested on a bigger level than both obi and atiku......obi needs to fine-tune his strategy and build on this momentum for 2027 as he will be the next go to guy if tinubu fails, that I assure you.....we don't play blind politics as we are aware and acknowledge Obi's potentials.

Now compare what you listed (the supposed crimes) and that of Tinubu's.

Most of the things you listed have already been answered and cleared by him. Just so you know my Mum is from Awkwuzu and can testify any day with the research carried out by the indigenes that Peter wasn't rather the federal government was responsible for the mass murder.

I never portray Peter Obi to be a saint. No man is. You are have always been trying hard to indirectly make me impose that on him. I have always maintained my stand that Peter Obi is better.

Calling Tinubu a unifier is like calling the late Idi Amin of Uganda a unifier. Tinubu is a freaking dictator who believes he can buy everything with money. With Tinubu in power it is total murder of democracy. Unless maybe you love to see that happen? I won't be surprised though.

A man who doesn't believe in democracy? I refuse to believe Nigeria needs such personality at this moment.

A man who in connivance with his thugs stopped Igbos and some fresh looking Yorubas from voting in LAG governorship election because of the unbelievable defeat he got in the presidential election a unifier? bruhhh! 😕

Lastly, there is a difference between "I made it on own my own" than "than my father made me (banking on the wealth of my father)." There is a huge difference.

I will rather choose the former personality rather than the later. Peter Obi have always strived and found his way to success out of nothing. His life is a perfect depiction of this.

From his school days,
to becoming a young multimillionaire while in school,
to becoming a young governor who invested majorly in human development capital (the best kind of investment) that have made Anambra state stand out in all ramification,
to bringing Labour party to limelight, to mention but a few.

Ofcourse we all know Labour party has been in existence since 20 yrs ago and once had a sitting governor in Ondo state in the person of Olusegun Mimiko. But one can't deny the fact that PO made it a "global" thing In less than 9 months.

This are some of the things I see and realize that PO would equally and definitely make Nigeria a respected Nation wether the Brits, Europe and Americans like or want it or not.

How some of you believe that you can grind corns with a heavy duty corn grinding machine in building with a very faulty foundation and the building not get collapsed still baffles me.

If the head is bad (Tinubu's character) then the whole body becomes bad (APC cabals) and wouldn't function properly. Ofcourse the body and present head (BUBU) is already bad (freaking dictators who have no regard for the rule of law).

How some of you failed to realize that it is the same set of criminals that would recycled (El Rufai and co) still baffles.

Above all, how some of you still voted for APC after this past 8 yrs of suffering is still a mystery to me.

Well I'm not surprised even Lucifer got followers in the physical and spiritual realm. I mean if Angel that see God, feel his power can still rebel against him (siding a fellow angel) then ofcourse humans are nothing to be baffled about anymore.

I will reiterate, Peter Obi is better wether or not you agree to acknowledge this fact. Peace buroda mi ❣️

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Defection: Supreme Court Order Ondo House Of Rep To Vacate Sit. / FG To Publish Names Of Treasury Looters / Zamfara Assembly Suspends Lawmakers ‘for Working With Bandits’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.