Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Chimamanda Adichie Is So Uncultured And Rude And Not As Intelligent As She Is Po - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Chimamanda Adichie Is So Uncultured And Rude And Not As Intelligent As She Is Po (663 Views)

Bride Price: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Disagrees With Igbo Elders. / Questions From An Uncultured Europeanjew To Nairaland Members =3 / Igbo Language Is Poetry – Chimamanda Adichie Gushes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chimamanda Adichie Is So Uncultured And Rude And Not As Intelligent As She Is Po by PStacks(m): 5:41am On Apr 12, 2023
Arise TV is located Inside Lagos South West Nigeria and this Same Station keeps brining people into their Studio to denigrate and Insult our own leaders from the South West we hold with so much Esteem and In High Repute and Regards.

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie was on Arise TV Yesterday and said and I quote

"Professor Wole Soyinka is not restrained in words himself".

These people at the slightest Oppourtunity ever, never cease to show how uncultured and Ill-mannered they are.

On Same Interview on Arise Tv, She mentioned she has a House in the USA and One in Lagos, I was so shocked she didn't mention she had a House in Anambra.

After she spoke Ill of Professor Wole Soyinka not being restraint in Words, she shoved a smile as if to giggle which is characteristic of someone that has done evil and knows it.

It was visible even blind eyes could see the interviewer was a fan to the unsettled lady he was interviewing.

At every given instance she catches her breath the Charles Guy interviewing her agrees with everything she says and also affirms everybody would agree with her.

That right there is exactly where the problem is from.

Obidients see themselves as "Everybody".

Obidients see themselves as larger than life.

Obidients think they should take my own decisions for me on my behalf.

Obidients believes what is good for them is what is good for "Everybody".

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie said her reason she chose Peter Obi as her candidate was because he had personally gone to pay Homage in the past to her father and Mother.

It's about her and them alone.

The World must revolve around her and her people alone because they are the special ones and choosen one's

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie is the First Ever *Biafran-American* I know of.

If for anything I am so glad this 2023 Presidential Elections Exposed the Wolves in sheep clothing's amongst us. The Enemies within.

Those that Sleep, Eat and Drink with us but dont love us.

You have a House in Lagos and you are not for Bola Ahmed Tinubu a one time Governor of Lagos but you prefer a Peter Obi that can not guarantee Your Safety in Anambra.

Now that Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie got to make a trip to Nigeria, I can bet her itenery within Nigeria would be all about Lagos alone and maybe Abuja and nothing at all about Anambra and yet you Prefer Peter Obi to Bola Tinubu.

How these people seat logic in the Head Baffles me.

In this clip, I have taken my time to respond adequately and Robustly to her infamous Letter to the President of the Free-World Joe Biden.

I am so Dissapointed in Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie to say the Least.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qeP62HYSDo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Is So Uncultured And Rude And Not As Intelligent As She Is Po by madampresh(f): 5:44am On Apr 12, 2023
grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Is So Uncultured And Rude And Not As Intelligent As She Is Po by Westerhoffe(m): 5:49am On Apr 12, 2023
I see her letter, which contains 200 sachets of bitter truths has never been easy to swallow.

In a country where lies are made to look like the truth, then the people are irredeemable.

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Is So Uncultured And Rude And Not As Intelligent As She Is Po by nnamdi640: 5:50am On Apr 12, 2023
See f**lish talk, if it pain you, you can go to arise tv for your own interview. Soyinka should know what he was getting himself to when he made senseless comments.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Is So Uncultured And Rude And Not As Intelligent As She Is Po by Bluntguy: 6:51am On Apr 12, 2023
Chimamanda took the man to the cleaners. When ethnicity enters into a man's life, he dances naked in the market. Chimamanda is right in her assessment of Soyinka's comment.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Is So Uncultured And Rude And Not As Intelligent As She Is Po by xevove2061: 6:57am On Apr 12, 2023
So because arise tv is located in the SW, it means that anybody who is brought to the station or who is not from the southwest cannot criticize any leader in the sw because the tv station is located in the SW. Make una come help me see amala and ewedu logic.

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Is So Uncultured And Rude And Not As Intelligent As She Is Po by PStacks(m): 7:29am On Apr 12, 2023
xevove2061:
So because arise tv is located in the SW, it means that anybody who is brought to the station or who is not from the southwest cannot criticize any leader in the sw because the tv station is located in the SW. Make una come help me see amala and ewedu logic.

They should take the station to the South East and see if they can broadcast half the nonsense they are broadcasting here In Lagos
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Is So Uncultured And Rude And Not As Intelligent As She Is Po by Kingkyle1(m): 8:26am On Apr 12, 2023
See frustrations cry
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Is So Uncultured And Rude And Not As Intelligent As She Is Po by laiperi: 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2023
Anyone joining issue with an uncultured girl just because she was pushed into limelight at the right place and time by well accomplished China Achebe, should look for other more rewarding issues.

This girl is not even half as accomplished as Wole Soyinka's children that have kept their heads low and out of limelight.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Is So Uncultured And Rude And Not As Intelligent As She Is Po by Probz(m): 2:34am On Apr 14, 2023
She’s an eloquent genius who tells the truth. If you don’t like it, you’re just going to have to rim your mama’s pussy and deal with it. You just deal with it.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Is So Uncultured And Rude And Not As Intelligent As She Is Po by RedboneSmith(m): 6:57am On Apr 14, 2023
This post is a pile of steaming hot sh.it.

Chimamanda spoke of Professor Soyinka with respect in that interview. If you think that disagreeing with someone is equal to being disrespectful and uncultured, then go and run your logic-lacking emotional-dumpster head through a wall.

Really tired of all these emotional posts devoid of real reasoning. And it's ironic that it comes from the same people who always accuse Igbos of being too emotional.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Macdova Student Visa / Getting Out Of Here / Now Lets Share Our Feelings In Igbo At A New Igbo Forum. Please Check It Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.