Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,103 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal (1891 Views)

Pastor Poju Oyemade: "How Culture Is Destroying Christianity In Africa" / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by orisa37: 2:20pm On Apr 14, 2023
I don't worship Yahweh. I worship "JESU, JU ESU and JE ESU". The One who is mightier than ESU and can swallow whole ESU without CONSEQUENCES.
Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by Maynman: 2:31pm On Apr 14, 2023
orisa37:
I don't worship Yahweh. I worship "JESU, JU ESU and JE ESU". The One who is mightier than ESU and can swallow whole ESU without CONSEQUENCES.

That’s why i called you an ignorant yahweh worshipper.

Jesus a latin transliteration of the Hebrew Yeshua.
The correct translation of yeshua is joshua, but that name won’t sell market.

Now what’s “yeshua” it means yahweh is salvation/saves.

Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by orisa37: 4:59pm On Apr 14, 2023
ESU IS YORUBA.
JU ESU TOO IS YORUBA.
Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by Janosky: 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2023
Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by jaephoenix(m): 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2023
Jackanda1:
Isreal makes more than 2billion each year from christian tourism. How does that make Christianity a scam and a nuisance to Isreal or anyone?

Reread what I said. They knew christianity was a scam and could have made the law to ban it a long time ago.
Oh yes, Christianity and religion is a scam. What is evidence of Yahweh's existence

2 Likes

Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by jaephoenix(m): 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Well you misconstrued what we said! smiley

God chose Abraham, Isaac and Jacob only the obedient ones among the descendants of Jacob are God's own people not the whole nation of Israel.
Now according to the history of that nation only few have been faithful while majority are faithless that's why God kept dealing with them harshly!
1. So are you saying the Bible was lying when it said Israel is the chosen nation?
2. So Yahweh deals with them harshly but allows atheistic countries to develop?

2 Likes

Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:26pm On Apr 15, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. So are you saying the Bible was lying when it said Israel is the chosen nation?
2. So Yahweh deals with them harshly but allows atheistic countries to develop?

You don't understand what you're reading.

This is what God promised:

Now if you will strictly obey my voice and keep my covenant, you will certainly become my special property out of all peoples, for the whole earth belongs to me. Exodus 19:5

So it's conditional and they never met the condition that's why God rejected them! Matthew 21:43
Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by MindHacker9009(m): 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You don't understand what you're reading.

This is what God promised:

Now if you will strictly obey my voice and keep my covenant, you will certainly become my special property out of all peoples, for the whole earth belongs to me. Exodus 19:5

So it's conditional and they never met the condition that's why God rejected them! Matthew 21:43

And did the Roman empire meet that condition? Even though the Roman empire that are idol worshippers and even went as far as placing their idols in the Jewish holy temple in Jerusalem which the Jews saw as a desecration of the house of the God of Israel which made the Jews to start a war with the Roman empire, are now the ones that met the condition.

These are the kind of stuff under the Vatican and you believe they have met that condition.

Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by Maynman: 9:21pm On Apr 15, 2023
orisa37:
ESU IS YORUBA.
JU ESU TOO IS YORUBA.

What’s yoruba?

Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2023
MindHacker9009:

And did the Roman empire meet that condition? Even though the Roman empire that are idol worshippers and even went as far as placing their idols in the Jewish holy temple in Jerusalem which the Jews saw as a desecration of the house of the God of Israel which made the Jews to start a war with the Roman empire, are now the ones that met the condition.

These are the kind of stuff under the Vatican and you believe they have met that condition.

Guy learn jọ̀ọ́

Romans Catholic is not a Christian organization! smiley
Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by MindHacker9009(m): 12:33am On Apr 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Guy learn jọ̀ọ́
Romans Catholic is not a Christian organization! smiley

But the first pope of the Catholic church was Saint Peter the one Jesus gave the keys of the kingdom of his chrurch to, was the first Pope of Rome. He is believed to have founded the first Church in Rome and laid the foundation for all future Popes to come.
Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:20am On Apr 16, 2023
MindHacker9009:

But the first pope of the Catholic church was Saint Peter the one Jesus gave the keys of the kingdom of his chrurch to, was the first Pope of Rome. He is believed to have founded the first Church in Rome and laid the foundation for all future Popes to come.

Do you trust the highlighted? cheesy

Ọmọ how do you think Peter the man whom Jesus strictly warned never to raise weapons against anyone {Matthew 5:43-48; 26:52} become the leader of a group that's going about fighting and killing people in the name of religion?

Ọmọ how old are you? cheesy
Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by orisa37: 8:17am On Apr 16, 2023
IT WILL BE A SIN WORSE THAN THE HOLOCAUST.
Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by orisa37: 8:21am On Apr 16, 2023
A SECOND CRUCIFIXION OF JESUS CHRIST BY THE JEWS.
Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by Maynman: 8:22am On Apr 16, 2023
orisa37:
IT WILL BE A SIN WORSE THAN THE HOLOCAUST.

No religion is worth more than human lives, extremist.

1 Like

Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by orisa37: 8:24am On Apr 16, 2023
ANTI CHRIST SCHEMING TO PREVENT THE SECOND COMING OF JESUS.
Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by Maynman: 8:24am On Apr 16, 2023
orisa37:
A SECOND CRUCIFIXION OF JESUS CHRIST BY THE JEWS.

What a helpless saviour you serve cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by Maynman: 8:25am On Apr 16, 2023
orisa37:
ANTI CHRIST SCHEMING TO PREVENT THE SECOND COMING OF JESUS.

They are so powerful to prevent your saviour from coming bwahahahahahahah
Let your savior ask for mercy from them na

2 Likes

Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by bobestman(m): 9:38am On Apr 16, 2023
Modern Judaism is a corruption of the true way of God's ppl and started when Isreal was divided during the reign of Solomon's son. Isreal was sacked and the land was taken over by impostors who mixed their traditions with God's laws to create what we see today as judaism - 2 kings 17. This is why the messiah was against them when he came. Chrislamjew are creation of men not God. This is why when the messiah returns to his temple after restoring Isreal, all must seek the true way to know God Isaiah 2:2-4. The messiah is not a christian and his name in Hebrew or Aramaic is not jesus. The name has no meaning in any language on earth. The messiah's followers were all Jews cos they kept the hebrew laws christians claim is abolished. Anyone they converted back then have to follow the hebrew laws unlike christians
Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by Maynman: 9:43am On Apr 16, 2023
bobestman:
Modern Judaism is a corruption of the true way of God's ppl and started when Isreal was divided during the reign of Solomon's son. Isreal was sacked and the land was taken over by impostors who mixed their traditions with God's laws to create what we see today as judaism - 2 kings 17. This is why the messiah was against them when he came. Chrislamjew are creation of men not God. This is why when the messiah returns to his temple after restoring Isreal, all must seek the true way to know God Isaiah 2:2-4. The messiah is not a christian and his name in Hebrew or Aramaic is not jesus. The name has no meaning in any language on earth. The messiah's followers were all Jews cos they kept the hebrew laws christians claim is abolished. Anyone they converted back then have to follow the hebrew laws unlike christians

First look up the origin of the word “messiah”.

Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by MindHacker9009(m): 9:55am On Apr 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Do you trust the highlighted? cheesy

Ọmọ how do you think Peter the man whom Jesus strictly warned never to raise weapons against anyone {Matthew 5:43-48; 26:52} become the leader of a group that's going about fighting and killing people in the name of religion?
Ọmọ how old are you? cheesy

But Jesus said to them: “and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one." (Luke 22:36)
Also if Peter did not spare Ananias, together with his wife Sapphira inside the church of Jesus Christ, so why can't Peter do all you have mentioned above.

Ọ̀gbẹ́ni how old are you cheesy?

3 Likes

Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by bobestman(m): 10:07am On Apr 16, 2023
Maynman:

First look up the origin of the word “messiah”.
We have done this before. Stick to what you know
Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by Maynman: 10:15am On Apr 16, 2023
bobestman:
We have done this before. Stick to what you know
A pity I can’t tell you the same because you know nothing, all you have are beliefs.
Do you think messiah refers to a person?

1 Like

Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:25am On Apr 16, 2023
MindHacker9009:

But Jesus said to them: “and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one." (Luke 22:36)
Also if Peter did not spare Ananias, together with his wife Sapphira in the church of Jesus Christ, so why can't Peter do all you have mentioned above.
Ogeni how old are you cheesy?

The highlighted shows how stupid you are!

God's angel killed the couple the same way King Herod Antipas was killed! Act 12:23

The sword Jesus meant there is God's word (Bible) not physical weapons {Ephesians 6:17 compare to Hebrews 4:12} that's why Jesus never used physical sword against anyone! wink
Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by MindHacker9009(m): 10:38am On Apr 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted shows how stupid MaxInDHouse is!

God's angel killed the couple the same way King Herod Antipas was killed! Act 12:23

The sword Jesus meant there is God's word (Bible) not physical weapons {Ephesians 6:17 compare to Hebrews 4:12} that's why Jesus never used physical sword against anyone!
wink

Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:40am On Apr 16, 2023
MindHacker9009:

Excellent!
So keep what you know for those who aren't stupid from your judgement so i keep mine for those who aren't stupid from my judgement! wink
Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by bobestman(m): 10:56am On Apr 16, 2023
Maynman:

A pity I can’t tell you the same because you know nothing, all you have are beliefs.
Do you think messiah refers to a person?
Pity yourself. Teach yourself. You can't teach me what I know when your source comes from google
Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by Maynman: 11:20am On Apr 16, 2023
The root word of meshiyach is the verb mashach meaning "to anoint" with OIL.

bobestman:
Pity yourself. Teach yourself. You can't teach me what I know when your source comes from google
Illiterate, the meaning of messiah is not on “google”, It is an hebrew word, to understand hebrew who do i ask?

If you don’t pity yourself, at least your children, you’ll also teach them this jewish rants that you yourself lack knowledge on.
And what’s your own source? From Ignorance?

You know nothing if you do you’ll know what messiah means and understand the real concept when you are reading tanakh(Hebrew Bible)

1 Like

Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:15pm On Apr 16, 2023
bobestman:

I just dey pity you because Jesus said all those who aren't with Jehovah's Witnesses organization will never be united in whatever they think they know! Luke 11:23 wink
Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by bobestman(m): 12:45pm On Apr 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I just dey pity you because Jesus said all those who aren't with Jehovah's Witnesses organization will never be united in whatever they think they know! Luke 11:23 wink
Why are you this stupid. It is not like you can't read and understand things yourself. The verse didn't mention your foolish jws anywhere. To support the messiah mean to obey him and his father's command cos he came to do the will of his father. You just quote verses and put jw there. No common sense at all. Tufiakwa!
Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:47pm On Apr 16, 2023
bobestman:
Why are you this stupid. It is not like you can't read and understand things yourself. The verse didn't mention your foolish jws anywhere. To support the messiah mean to obey him and his father's command cos he came to do the will of his father. You just quote verses and put jw there. No common sense at all. Tufiakwa!

Your brains is not working that's why i helped you fix the new group name God gave His worshipers! Isaiah 65:15

Use your brain to figure out how they're fulfilling God's purpose today! wink
Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by correctguy101(m): 12:53pm On Apr 16, 2023
Righthussle:
Good move by Israel. The next to ban is their sister religion Islam.

I want to see if they have the guts to touch the most vawulent Abrahamic religion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did Jesus Know When He Will Return Back To Earth Please Bible References. / Are There Any Account(s) Of Dinosaurs In The Bible? / Christians Al-queida Has Started In America, Watch Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.